AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-03, 12:34   Link #141
dantyx

i think the trainees are weaker then Alicia and Beth
Old 2010-08-03, 12:46   Link #142
Weird D
Just existing...

So much debate even though some of us haven't even seen a raw yet... not to mention getting our fix might be more difficult with the shut down of a couple of manga sites

Anyway, I don't know if we should be relieved or annoyed at the scene change. Yes, we're avoided another DBZ-esque fight but at the same time we'll be left hanging Yagi-knows how long.

Miria goes to attack the Org on her own and they call Clare rash As for the trump card being Raki, it's 50/50. I don't think it should have possible to transport, restrain and study him in such a short (?) time - the Org dwells in the East and he was found in the West. We don't know if the retrieval team was travelling by foot or with a carriage. Even if he got there, I don't think they can consider him a trump card yet.

Still, it would be possible for him to arrive during Miria's battle with said trump card and interfere somehow - don't forget he had already met Miria. Also, how would Miria react to seeing the person Clare seeks in danger of losing his humanity?

Damn at this rate I'll have to speed up my new fic
Old 2010-08-03, 12:48   Link #143
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Alicia and Beth where an experiment nothing more as where Rafaela and Luciela and the new twins are the next step in that experiment, 7 years is nothing to the ORG it's been doing those experiments for over a 100 years now.
Yes, they were an experiment, but are you seriously telling me that they weren't important to them?

7 years is nothing to them yes, but again, they don't have that time anymore; the war is on, and they have to make due with what they have, the time for preparations is over.

I also want to point that Miria was kind of callous; not wanting to bring up that Miria is a bit lacking on empathy again, but Tabitha is undeniably her most loyal follower, she could have at least muttered a "sorry" before doing anything.
Old 2010-08-03, 13:03   Link #144
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
I also want to point that Miria was kind of callous; not wanting to bring up that Miria is a bit lacking on empathy again, but Tabitha is undeniably her most loyal follower, she could have at least muttered a "sorry" before doing anything.
And what would be the point? "Sorry, I'm going to slice you from hip to shoulder now."

"What?"
Old 2010-08-03, 13:07   Link #145
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Anyone else think these new twins look like prawns?

If so we should call them the prawn twins
Old 2010-08-03, 13:18   Link #146
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Yes, they were an experiment, but are you seriously telling me that they weren't important to them?

That's the thing they probably weren't that important anymore they learnt what they could from them and moved onto the next step the shrimp twins.
Old 2010-08-03, 13:22   Link #147
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
That's the thing they probably weren't that important anymore they learnt what they could from them and moved onto the next step the shrimp twins.

I didn't think about making fun of there size too. Good one! Shrimp twins

I was going more District 9 :/
Old 2010-08-03, 13:54   Link #148
Irene

I just read the japanese scan... Kinda interesting chapter.
Miriaīs still awesome.
Old 2010-08-03, 14:14   Link #149
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post

I didn't think about making fun of there size too. Good one! Shrimp twins

I was going more District 9 :/
There's two meanings there small and look like prawns in AB mode
Old 2010-08-03, 14:18   Link #150
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

So other than Raki, what might the orgs trump card be? Triplets? Cojoined Twins? An evil clone of Teresa?
Old 2010-08-03, 14:24   Link #151
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
There's two meanings there small and look like prawns in AB mode
I just meant you added a new meaning on top of them looking like prawns/shrimp. Not that they only looked small by calling them shrimp
Old 2010-08-03, 14:25   Link #152
Newhope

Half-awakened are a possibility as is something similar to the Abyssal feeders.
Old 2010-08-03, 14:28   Link #153
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Half-awakened are a possibility as is something similar to the Abyssal feeders.
Are you saying you liked that theory I said? About them possibly wanting to use half awakened flesh to see what it makes...
Old 2010-08-03, 14:29   Link #154
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Wow...so there's 53 guests viewing this thread atm. Talk about a lot of people .

Well I guess it's all up to Clare to defeat Priscilla now. I totally saw yagi transitioning to another story just as Prissy and the destroyer thing are about to fight. I wonder how long it'll take to transition back to them? Although, a Miria vs. raki fight would be just as entertaining IMO.

I also guessed that the org had another trump card, considering Beth and Alicia were killed so easily. The thing I don't get though is why Rubel is trying to protect the org. Miria attacking could be a perfect way to completely destroy the org on the island without drawing too much attention to himself.
Old 2010-08-03, 14:36   Link #155
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativedark View Post
So other than Raki, what might the orgs trump card be? Triplets? Cojoined Twins? An evil clone of Teresa?
No point in sending twins first if they have triplets ready to figth. Besides, it would be too repetitive. It has to be something completely new.

Maybe a DoD.
Old 2010-08-03, 14:41   Link #156
Newhope

Quote:
Are you saying you liked that theory I said? About them possibly wanting to use half awakened flesh to see what it makes...
I think the ORG probably runs like any research station they have multiable projects running at once with half-awakening possibly been one of them and probably been an offshoot project from the twins experiment.

The way Abyssal feeders are made also has a number of possibilitys like what would happen if you implant AB flesh into a Claymore or using them for something other than tracking that sort of thing.
Old 2010-08-03, 14:43   Link #157
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
No point in sending twins first if they have triplets ready to figth. Besides, it would be too repetitive. It has to be something completely new.

Maybe a DoD.
I agree about triplets and it being something new... but why would the org nave a DoD!!?

They could have used DoDs any time in the last 100 years. So why wait now to bring them out? IMHO it's something yoma based not dragon.
Old 2010-08-03, 14:48   Link #158
Newhope

It's highly likely that Claymores and yoma are based off DoD flesh in some way so I wouldn't be all that surprised if the ORG had a captive DoD locked away somewhere.
Old 2010-08-03, 14:50   Link #159
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
I agree about triplets and it being something new... but why would the org nave a DoD!!?

They could have used DoDs any time in the last 100 years. So why wait now to bring them out? IMHO it's something yoma based not dragon.
Well, maybe it's a DoD that they captured and since it's so powerful, they have kept him drugged for the past 100 years.
Who knows, it migth even be the source of the Yoma and that's why they keep him.

I still think it's Raki. If it's not Raki, then there is no chance in Hell that Miria is taking down the Organization. His capture has to have a point, after all.

So, one way or another, Miria is going to die.
Old 2010-08-03, 15:01   Link #160
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post

I still think it's Raki. If it's not Raki, then there is no chance in Hell that Miria is taking down the Organization. His capture has to have a point, after all.

So, one way or another, Miria is going to die.
I support the Raki thing. Like you said, there have to be some point in him being captured.

Well, even though it looks dark for her now, I still donīt think Miriaīs going to die now.
If Raki would help Miria now theyīd probably go to help Clare since I think Yagi had a plan with this.

Monster Raki + new destroyer + Priscilla + popcorn = win... Or well, that depends on how it turns out.
Closed Thread