AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-06-27, 18:23   Link #81
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

ffwhatever, I don't see you anywhere in the credits. What exactly do you do in animechi?
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-27, 23:31   Link #82
Anlushac11

Well I watched Cosplayers and I didnt think it was all that good but I wanted to see the end.

I liked Smash Hit and watched all of it.

So if their is a 3rd series connected to the first to Im there and am just silly enough to enjoy it.

I have the torrent and thanks for doing the series.
Anlushac11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-28, 07:26   Link #83
Hayami
lonely soul

*sigh*

I like Love Love? , and i like it more then Cosprayers.

I don't speak Japanese, so i can not tell if there are many mistakes or not
in AnimeChi version, but i noticed erotic wind thingy too ( before reading Kyoji's post )

Anyway, no matter how many mistakes there are in AnimeChi version,
i'm still grateful, thank you to all AnimeChi members for releasing not-parody version of Love^2

But what really makes me sad is this hated argument,
and i mean both sides!
Can't we treat each other with a little more respect?

I also have mixed feelings about BJF's fansub version...
probably it wouldn't be a good idea to list all my reasons,
i'll shorten it to "i rather would like to watch not parody subs"
But i love BJF's avatar & signatur ^^
Hayami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-28, 13:50   Link #84
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayami
*sigh*

I like Love Love? , and i like it more then Cosprayers.

I don't speak Japanese, so i can not tell if there are many mistakes or not
in AnimeChi version, but i noticed erotic wind thingy too ( before reading Kyoji's post )

Anyway, no matter how many mistakes there are in AnimeChi version,
i'm still grateful, thank you to all AnimeChi members for releasing not-parody version of Love^2

But what really makes me sad is this hated argument,
and i mean both sides!
Can't we treat each other with a little more respect?

I also have mixed feelings about BJF's fansub version...
probably it wouldn't be a good idea to list all my reasons,
i'll shorten it to "i rather would like to watch not parody subs"
But i love BJF's avatar & signatur ^^
Bonefish Jelly is pretty much responsible for us doing Love Love?. And we worked our buts off, I just spoke with a translator also whom will try to complete the entire series within the next 2 weeks. After we recieve all the translations we will then release 1 episode a week which pretty much means that all the episodes should be released by the end of the summer. Their is a heated discussion in the group though to rap up all the episodes somewhere in Mid July which would require alot more work and would make it a must to recruite more timers, however its somewhat feasable. We have dedicated ourselves to this series and look forward to providing fans with more quality episodes until the series finishes its run, we will also happily pick up on and sequals that follow if needs be, Minus Cos Playa
ff7799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-28, 13:52   Link #85
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
ffwhatever, I don't see you anywhere in the credits. What exactly do you do in animechi?
Good question, I am the boss, I use to be a timer and encoder in the last group, however I no longer need to do any of those task, I just keep the group organized and make sure all the episodes released are atleast decent. Its alot more work that you think.

Technically I could be called a editor as well.
Old 2004-06-29, 14:43   Link #86
Bullsquat
Strange Love

I can't believe I didn't catch this earlier when I saw BJF's version, but three of the girls are underaged.
Spoiler:

Great job to the folks at animechi by the way.

Last edited by Bullsquat; 2004-06-29 at 14:55.
Bullsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-29, 23:45   Link #87
Lazarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullsquat
I can't believe I didn't catch this earlier when I saw BJF's version, but three of the girls are underaged.
Spoiler:

Great job to the folks at animechi by the way.

SSsssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Lazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-30, 05:11   Link #88
bluewr
Banned

Where can I get the raw?
1~9,
Please help
contact me at
bluewr@hotmail.com
bluewr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-30, 20:32   Link #89
ff7799
Banned

Currently the raws are a bit hard to get you would have to probably find a experienced raw getter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewr
Where can I get the raw?
1~9,
Please help
contact me at
bluewr@hotmail.com
Old 2004-07-01, 00:19   Link #90
SajberToent
Borked

Hmm.. just saw the first ep.. there's now a voice in my head that tells me to find the animators and kill them all.. kill! KILL! KIIIILLL! ..
SajberToent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-01, 01:54   Link #91
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by SajberToent
Hmm.. just saw the first ep.. there's now a voice in my head that tells me to find the animators and kill them all.. kill! KILL! KIIIILLL! ..
Use flamethrower or napalm grenade- weapon of choice for purveyors of bad anime vs cr@p producing companies.

On the plus side, someone released an OST pack for Smash hit! At least they got the music right.
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-01, 03:17   Link #92
bluewr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
Currently the raws are a bit hard to get you would have to probably find a experienced raw getter.
Can you recomend one?
bluewr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-01, 18:37   Link #93
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Oh, by the way, episode 5 is coming soon. ^_^
Well, as I promised nearly a month ago (time flies when you're subbing Love Love), I'm going to release my episode 5 of Love Love. I know, I know. I said I was going to stop releasing, but this was already done and has just been sitting on my hard drive for a while now. I don't really have much else to say regarding this episode, except that I wrote three different scripts for it before I managed to get one that actually worked pretty well. One of the ones that didn't work, due to just not being funny (it actually fit in remarkably well with the events in the episode) was the story involving the sentient cucumbers. So, I opted out of that story for this episode and went with a different one. Who knows, if, for some reason, I ever finish this series, I'll probably conclude the cucumber story arc.

Anyway, without further ado, here is the torrent file for episode 5:

Torrent file

Enjoy the episode, everyone. Also, please don't spoil what happens in the end!
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 01:47   Link #94
Tsubomi Koneko

Send a message via AIM to Tsubomi Koneko Send a message via MSN to Tsubomi Koneko
AnimeChi torrent isn't working.

After reading the comments about grammar I'm a little worried about downloading it anyway. I'd say if there are such problems, spend an extra day or so with someone thuroughly going over the subtitles before putting them in and make sure the person that puts them in takes their time instead of rushing to get the episode finished.

Everyone would prefer to have a good quality fansub later than a typo filled fansub sooner.

But seeing as how these are the only people actually translating the show at this rate, people should be thankful. Still no reason to say 'Shut up and live with it' so to speak.
Tsubomi Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 02:50   Link #95
Bullsquat
Strange Love

I thought animechi's translations were pretty good. There's one line that I found to be pretty neat.

Instead of saying "stupid, what's your problem?", the sentence reads, "you retard, what's your problem?" It sounded more like something a westerner would say.
Bullsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 14:41   Link #96
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullsquat
I thought animechi's translations were pretty good. There's one line that I found to be pretty neat.

Instead of saying "stupid, what's your problem?", the sentence reads, "you retard, what's your problem?" It sounded more like something a westerner would say.
Thanky, I'am really starting to like the series and having a hard time seeing why groups would not pick it up, the overall series is pretty popular in japan since their were actually two sequels from the original series, also people do not need to watch the original series to understand love love, while their is reference to the previous series through mention of cosplya the series doesn't dwell on much of the past. The characters are very funny and its shameful to think that all these groups out their are happy waisting time to translate and release hentai rather than pick up a series like this one. I would really like them to make a love love forum on animesuki however it hasn't become popular enough yet. Love Love will soon be ending its run on animechi though, we are going out of bussiness, however this isn't the end of love love. We are simply moving to a new server where we will take on a new name and merge with a couple other gruops. I'll be posting information on it soon once we are up and running, no worries though we should still have weekly love love episode releases up until the group closing, At the time of closing the new group will handle all of the future love love releases. No worries though I'am still gonna be at the helm along with a couple other group founders. The great thing about the new group is that thier shouldn't be any delays in releases when I go on vacation later this month so the love love releases should continue, also we are going to be releasing a amazing new series that no one on animesuki or probably anyone on any anime board could ever guess, its sure to be a big hit and I'am almost positive that it will end up getting its own forum here on animesuki, if you like naruto then their your gonna love this series. Anyway seya'll later and expect a release of love love sometime today or tommorrow, hopefully today, the only thing that would prevent a release today would simply be tracker problems but hopefully that won't be a problem.

P.S. episode 3 is probably the best episode so far, can't wait to release it next week.

Last edited by ff7799; 2004-07-03 at 15:15.
Old 2004-07-03, 20:24   Link #97
Tsubomi Koneko

Send a message via AIM to Tsubomi Koneko Send a message via MSN to Tsubomi Koneko
And again I say...

The torrents (now 2) don't work.

Even when you do the save as thing it says to do. It just saves a tiny bullcrap file that isn't playable.
Tsubomi Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 22:13   Link #98
aceleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
Thanky, I'am really starting to like the series and having a hard time seeing why groups would not pick it up, the overall series is pretty popular in japan since their were actually two sequels from the original series---
etc etc etc
(I cut the whole post down for length sake. The whole post is a few up...-ace
Actually these three series was planned since cosmpolitan prayers started airing, since the m.o.e. website had both Love Love? and Smash Hit listed on their site along with all the info since cosprayers started, so I doubt these two 'sequels', which probably should be considered as 3 different series happening concurrently, had anything to do with being popular. Honestly if you consider most of the stuff that other groups (with the rare exceptions of HANBU, Hone, and the group that spawned off of lunar(I forget their name)), who have actually DONE hentai) as hentai, i wonder what your image of hentai is, because Love Love has just about everything but actual sex.

Well anyway, it's nice to know someone's actually trying to sub the series seriously. No offense to inteded to bonejellyfish, seeing as how I did like the cucumber thing...)

Last edited by aceleader; 2004-07-03 at 22:45.
aceleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 22:38   Link #99
ff7799
Banned

not my fault I didn't anounce that torrent on animesuki because it didn't work, they we searching for it and got it from somewhere else.

their is a new torrent up go to animesuki to download it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubomi Koneko
And again I say...

The torrents (now 2) don't work.

Even when you do the save as thing it says to do. It just saves a tiny bullcrap file that isn't playable.
Old 2004-07-03, 23:23   Link #100
Burn

here

If you want raws go on irc and find me or find them or go to a bt site, i dont know if i can post a web url, but if someone says i can (namely boney) then i will post it.
Burn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, loli