AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-10, 04:01   Link #81
zibi88

well we can say that "Astrea" comes from a defence barrier system..... that we saw Ikaros useing durring that translated chapter [14-15 cant remember] when nymph had her wings torn out...

well there is a slight difference between Ikaros "Astrea def system" and the "Astrea's itself" which is Ikaros barrier constantly covers her at 360degree's (whole from all sides)... while the real Astrea has only 180degree's protection (but that is not all to her but wont spoil it)....... well Ikaros "queen of the sky" title is not for show after all :P

yeah this month I was kinda disapointed in other chapters from other mangas.... Rosario vampire got another filler chapter which was boring for me (month of waiting wasted)... sora no otoshimono was the same... big hope and disapointment at the end...

well personaly I hoped for some plot movement.... there is soo much things to tell about the story itself.... yet we get a not so interesting filler chapter (no plot, no nymph,no astrea... only few panels with ikaros, and it had not even any ero scenes...so it was kinda empty)...... I hope the author will return to plot development already (it was like 2-3 filler chapters already so its already enought)

anyway I was allways wondering..... the girl-angel allways tells that she is trapped by the sky.... but cant she just say streight to Tomoki what he has to do... how to save her..... it would be a lot more helpfull..... I wonder if Tomoki will go to the Synapse with all his angeloids and kill the evil-ruller :P is this the thing he has to do......... time will show but I hope the time will come very soon ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 11:16   Link #82
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

He technically only still has 1 Angeloid.

Nymph isn't his, yet :P. Astrea is... I dunno she hasn't declared any intent as to what she would like to do. She broke her chain not because she liked Tomoki but because she didn't want to destroy Nymph when commanded to.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 11:41   Link #83
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post

Spoiler for ...:
better wrap this into spoiler tag since its considered as spoiler ^^ (since about astrea its more from ch30-31...) dman sad that the translation is soooo slooow...

Spoiler for hmm...:
Old 2009-12-10, 12:20   Link #84
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post

Nymph isn't his, yet :P. Astrea is... I dunno she hasn't declared any intent as to what she would like to do. She broke her chain not because she liked Tomoki but because she didn't want to destroy Nymph when commanded to.
Spoiler for spoiler:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 20:54   Link #85
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Im loving the massive releases by 4chan, the only chapters that are missing is 19 and 29-30.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 21:22   Link #86
Xacual

I haven't seen chapter 17 anywhere yet either, but 29 is out now.

Anyway I read 2 chapters of this manga a long time ago. Just last night went back and read the rest that are out now and it is a much different series then I had expected from just the first two chapters. I missed out on a good series.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 21:44   Link #87
Wargumm1i
Hentai

where is 29?
Old 2009-12-13, 22:01   Link #88
Xacual

I found it on mediafire when I was DLing some of the other chapters, I sent you the link.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2009-12-13, 22:09   Link #89
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I found it on mediafire when I was DLing some of the other chapters, I sent you the link.
Really cool thanks
Old 2009-12-13, 22:42   Link #90
Adam Cruz

Weird... it says on wiki that Ikaros is the strongest.. but Astraea has better battle capabilities ... wtf?!

She also has a better aegis than Ikaros...
Adam Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 00:30   Link #91
Xacual

Yeah the wiki is right, Astraea might have better battle capabilities and a better aegis but her processing power is low so she is an idiot. Ikaros has high battle power and processing power so she can fight well and intelligently.

Old 2009-12-14, 01:21   Link #92
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Well as stated in chap31 its more like Astraea is the strongest in close quarters. Her shield (Aegis=L) is stronger than Aegis with the limitation that it's coverage is small and can't be sustained, and her sword (Chrysaor) is also powerful enough to penetrate even Aegis. On top of that she has the fastest speed of all types. The one and only weakness is her having no ranged attack what so ever (no processing power to calculate firing solutions). So once you pull a sufficient distance away so that she can't reach you soon enough before you go macross on her she's screwed.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 01:28   Link #93
Hypernova

Oops double
Old 2009-12-14, 02:36   Link #94
Adam Cruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Well as stated in chap31 its more like Astraea is the strongest in close quarters. Her shield (Aegis=L) is stronger than Aegis with the limitation that it's coverage is small and can't be sustained, and her sword (Chrysaor) is also powerful enough to penetrate even Aegis. On top of that she has the fastest speed of all types. The one and only weakness is her having no ranged attack what so ever (no processing power to calculate firing solutions). So once you pull a sufficient distance away so that she can't reach you soon enough before you go macross on her she's screwed.
Oh I guess that's fair. Ikaros can still own Astraea with just one apollon since her aegis's coverage is limited.
Adam Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 02:51   Link #95
Nvis
Where are the good animes

What about Chaos? Still wondering what is the difference from 1st and 2nd generation. Maybe the wings, only the author will know....
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 04:05   Link #96
Hypernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
What about Chaos? Still wondering what is the difference from 1st and 2nd generation. Maybe the wings, only the author will know....
It's hard to tell with Chaos as she didn't actually fight Alpha in the battle sense. We only know that:
-Capable of electronic warfare as she appears to have Beta fooled pretty good and has advanced opto chemo.
-her ranged energy attack can be blocked by Aegis=L until the shield energy runs out. So that means it's better than Apollon not in terms of raw power but can be delivered in a sustained stream.
-By extension this means she has a far more advanced power plant.
-Still slower than Delta.
-Appears to survive direct hit from Chrysaor, so either high defence or fast healing like Alpha.

So I would call her a combination of Alpha's weapons and Beta's electronic warfare.
Old 2009-12-14, 08:48   Link #97
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I just read chapter 23 at Mangafox, good grief I couldn't stop laughing at the reaction of the boys when the prize became known.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 09:07   Link #98
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I just read chapter 23 at Mangafox, good grief I couldn't stop laughing at the reaction of the boys when the prize became known.
Boys: Yes Milord!

Damn, I wish I was there xD. TO WAR!!!!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 12:32   Link #99
zibi88

hope that they will translate the missing chapters.... and fastly go to ch31 which is awsome.....
Old 2009-12-14, 15:08   Link #100
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
hope that they will translate the missing chapters.... and fastly go to ch31 which is awsome.....
as you wish, crazymanga.be already have translated chapter till 31, also #,5 chapter there
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen