AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-04-02, 18:37   Link #1
relentlessflame

*Administrator

High School DxD Light Novel - Speculation/Theories on Future Plot after Volume 17

The purpose of this thread is to discuss your speculation and theories on the future direction of the plot of the High School DxD Light Novel after Volume 17. So, to participate in this thread, you are expected to already be familiar with Volume 17 and everything before it, so there is no need for spoiler tags. However, please do not post actual teasers/spoilers about future content in this thread; this should only be for your own speculation and theories, not spoilers.

Once the next set of content is released, please discuss what happens in the appropriate thread for that content. A new thread can be created for speculation on what happens after that. You can, however, post again in this thread if you want to report in on what aspects of your speculation came true (and perhaps where you went horribly wrong!).

Please stay on-topic.
  • No shipping talk
  • No pointless chatter
  • No posting raws or source illustrations
  • No posting translations of the source itself
  • No asking about when translations will be done
  • No posts only to update people about translation status (or to just say that something's "out")
  • No posts only to thank translators (please us PM or VM instead)

If you want to discuss a related topic, please feel free to request another thread be created about that topic.
Old 2014-04-02, 22:45   Link #2
itisp

The ORC and Student Council next year

What is going to happen to the Occult Research Club once the new school year starts?

My ORC prediction.

Rias and Akeno will graduate and attend Kuou university(/college/whatever is next after highschool)
Azazel will transfer to Kuou university also
They can easily use the magic circle to appear in the ORC club room whenever they want.

Koneko will become club president
Asia will become vice president
Rose will become the new club advisor
Le-Fay, Ophis and Kunou will officially join the club as new first year students (after seeing them illustrated in uniform, how can this not eventually happen), which means Kunou will board with Issei while she attends school.

Issei won't be given presidency as he will just turn the place in to his harem sex dungeon (or rather that's what everyone will think he will do).

Now the Student Council

Sona and Tsubaki will graduate and attend university
One of the two bishops Momo or Reya will take over as president.
Bennia will join as a new first year student

Sorry Saji, you're too green to be considered for leadership.

Unlike the isolated ORC clubroom, it will be harder for Sona and Tsubaki to teleport in to the SC room via magic circle, the chances of being caught by a regular student would forbid it.
I predict Rias will give the student council a secondary base in an unused room in the old school building so they can continue as before.

Spoiler for Probable Volume17 spoiler:

Last edited by itisp; 2014-04-02 at 23:01. Reason: Shamefully forgot to add Le-Fay :(
Old 2014-04-02, 23:40   Link #3
jopjopjop

Okay. Let's continue the discussion about the leaders of the Hero Faction joining DxD.
  • Cao Cao - Yes, he's the wielder of the strongest Longinus which is an asset even though Rizevim has his ability. He won't be pardoned like Vali but he will become an unofficial member where he will just arrived when he's needed or when he wants to.
  • Georg - Yes, he's already studying about a new type of magic in the Underworld. And Cao Cao will most probably join DxD (though he won't be an official member).
  • Leo - Yes, just like Cao Cao and Georg. Annihilation Maker can create God-killing beasts!
  • Jeanne - No, she's already damaged due to the side effects of using Chaos Break twice.
  • Heracles - Maybe, he might want to follow Sairaorg because he "inspired" him, but I doubt Sairaorg will reincarnate him since his last piece is an oh-so important Mutation piece.
Old 2014-04-03, 00:49   Link #4
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
[*]Heracles - Maybe, he might want to follow Sairaorg because he "inspired" him, but I doubt Sairaorg will reincarnate him since his last piece is an oh-so important Mutation piece.[/LIST]
I agree with you, but I would like to point out that Sairaorg is the type of guy who thinks outside of the box. His entire team is full of outcasts. If someone has the desire to become stronger, then he/she is a candidate. Do I think Hercules will join him? No. Would I be surprised if Sairaorg "wasted" his mutation piece on him? No.
Old 2014-04-03, 02:15   Link #5
vlade

isn't Sairorg Mutation Piece are Pawn. i hope it will not Hercules(i hate that a##hole). my prediction is Sairorg will try find another outcast people
Old 2014-04-03, 03:32   Link #6
G147

@itisp, the President of a club needs to be third year students, so Koneko can't become the club president.

@vlade, lets just wait and see. But i'm not taking my sight of the chances that the Hero Faction might revive and join DxD as a group. After all Ishibumi has a habit of turning villains to heroes too. Take Kuroka for example, her initial appearance was that of the worst too. She tried to kill Rias and Koneko.
Old 2014-04-03, 03:39   Link #7
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisp View Post
Issei won't be given presidency as he will just turn the place in to his harem sex dungeon (or rather that's what everyone will think he will do).
Isn't this already what people think Issei has done to the ORC?
Old 2014-04-03, 03:43   Link #8
G147

Courtesy of Matsuda and Motohama.
Old 2014-04-03, 03:52   Link #9
jopjopjop

Well, M&M has all the rights to spread those kinds of rumors since just thinking about Issei surrounded by beautiful girls everyday and what they're doing makes them suffer.
Old 2014-04-03, 06:20   Link #10
G147

Well i may have done the same if i were at their place too.
Old 2014-04-03, 09:26   Link #11
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

You know, Leonardo's Annihilation Maker can create anti-monsters, right? I wonder if he could modify it to create something capable of temporarily nullifying Rizevim's Sacred Gear Canceler. Sort of like an anti-anti-Sacred-Gear monster with some sort of ability to block Rizevim's. They're going to have to come up with a way to get around that somehow, otherwise we won't get to see the real reason Rizevim is known as the 3rd Super Devil.
Old 2014-04-03, 09:40   Link #12
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
You know, Leonardo's Annihilation Maker can create anti-monsters, right? I wonder if he could modify it to create something capable of temporarily nullifying Rizevim's Sacred Gear Canceler. Sort of like an anti-anti-Sacred-Gear monster with some sort of ability to block Rizevim's. They're going to have to come up with a way to get around that somehow, otherwise we won't get to see the real reason Rizevim is known as the 3rd Super Devil.
you seem to have forgotten sirzechs peerage that was specially made to fight rizevim.
remember it's made of legendary beings that don't use a sacred gear.
we'll get to see him fight at full power don't worry about that part.
Old 2014-04-03, 09:45   Link #13
jopjopjop

If you think about it.. Ishibumi has made the Gremory team to have secondary powers that is outside the Sacred Gear system that may help in defeating Rizevim or damage him to some extent.
  • Issei - Dragonification or whatever GR/Ophis powers he has.
  • Rias - POD - Extinguished Star
  • Akeno - Holy Lightning
  • Asia - Fafnir
  • Gasper - He's the only one who doesn't have one, except for his vampire powers
  • Koneko - Senjutsu & Youjutsu
  • Rossweisse - Her magic, ofc.
  • Kiba - Demon Swords
  • Xenovia - Ex-Durandal
Old 2014-04-03, 10:00   Link #14
Tbolt

I'm a little confused no a lot confused, why does everyone want to bring back the hero faction? They have no chance fighting Rizevim.

Because as stated if it's a sacred gear ability it will not work, so why would you think there SG would work when everyone else's won't.
Old 2014-04-03, 10:09   Link #15
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I'm a little confused no a lot confused, why does everyone want to bring back the hero faction? They have no chance fighting Rizevim.

Because as stated if it's a sacred gear ability it will not work, so why would you think there SG would work when everyone else's won't.
well it all started with someone saying if vali's team can be forgiven for their crimes why not cao cao's team too?

personally i don't really care for them... the only one to have a purpose for plot in that group is cao cao himself so we'll be seeing him again for sure and probably george and leonardo too but what for? no clue.
Old 2014-04-03, 10:32   Link #16
aw454wtr

Wouldn't kiba be elected as the next ORC president or prehaps Xenovia with her new found brain power might take that spot
Old 2014-04-03, 12:09   Link #17
vlade

if heroes faction got pardoned i hope Georg bring something or information that can help fighting Rizevim from underworld
Old 2014-04-03, 12:13   Link #18
aw454wtr

If Irina got an extra pair of wings, surely Ise should have like 6-8 devil wings now with all the powerups he has gotten till the end of vol 17
Old 2014-04-03, 12:23   Link #19
jopjopjop

Devil's wings don't swing that way. Increase in angel's wings isn't only connected to power. It's more on their rank. Ofc, more power may mean more wings since having power helps in increasing their rank, but that doesn't mean only powerful angels/FAs have multiple wings.

Spoiler for Irina's wings:

Vali's case must be a special one or exclusive to Lucifers. So, I won't be surprised if Rizevim also has multiple wings.

Last edited by jopjopjop; 2014-04-03 at 13:05.
Old 2014-04-03, 12:59   Link #20
Lopez805
Oppai

The whole ORC thing I think issei will be the next president because he could think of this as training for when he becomes a high class devil. I believe everyone there would give leadership to him automatically for the same reason why they gave him leadership back in Kyoto. Everyone there in the club would do anything to make issei happy even kiba. I don't know if this belongs in this forum or in a another if it does sorry for it.

Last edited by Lopez805; 2014-04-03 at 13:55.
Closed Thread

Tags
wmg