Akatsuki is my favourite ship girl and I approve of this version :3
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 09:18   Link #42
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Akatsuki is my favourite ship girl and I approve of this version :3
So coffee + akatsuki = proper lady? Ok, time to order several tonnes of coffee supplies. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 12:09   Link #43
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
A bit of a shameless self-advertising, but I sometimes write at the Kancolle Wikia because as far as writing is concerned, I have poor prose, I can mostly write it as dialogue exchange. Like how I would type out scripts.

Also writing quite casually using my in-game experiences so don't expect creative writing like what you would read on FF.net. I also am the kind of writer who tends to write by the seat of my pants so be warned for inconsistency in writing.

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Tadano_Hitoshi

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-08, 02:38   Link #44
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
So coffee + akatsuki = proper lady? Ok, time to order several tonnes of coffee supplies. xD
Well technically, it's Black Blood of the Earth + Vodka, which is supposed to be quite sweet. Not to mention loaded with caffeine and alcohol - in fact, the recommended dose for Black Blood of the Earth is 100ml a day, about a shot glasses' worth.

Yes, the stuff I wrote about does indeed exist, and was more or less the inspiration for it.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-08, 03:24   Link #45
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Well technically, it's Black Blood of the Earth + Vodka, which is supposed to be quite sweet. Not to mention loaded with caffeine and alcohol - in fact, the recommended dose for Black Blood of the Earth is 100ml a day, about a shot glasses' worth.

Yes, the stuff I wrote about does indeed exist, and was more or less the inspiration for it.
*reads product background*

Well.... I guess this concoction should put her off coffee for the rest of her life

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-08, 05:23   Link #46
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
*reads product background*

Well.... I guess this concoction should put her off coffee for the rest of her life
Not if her newly awakened alter-ego can help it

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2015-10-10, 20:54   Link #47
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm wonder why no one has ever tried making a KCxFSN story where Rin summons Zuikaku. That would be utterly hilarious.

I can imagine Rin complaining about how bratty Zuikaku is and wondering why Zuikaku got summoned to be Archer. And all third party magi are just staring blankly as the two throw identical tantrums while sporting identical twintails and identical zettai ryouiki.
Old 2015-10-10, 22:51   Link #48
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I'm wonder why no one has ever tried making a KCxFSN story where Rin summons Zuikaku. That would be utterly hilarious.

I can imagine Rin complaining about how bratty Zuikaku is and wondering why Zuikaku got summoned to be Archer. And all third party magi are just staring blankly as the two throw identical tantrums while sporting identical twintails and identical zettai ryouiki.
\

And then Rin Became Zui Zui.

Old 2015-10-11, 02:00   Link #49
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Zuikaku as Servant Archer

Name: Zuikaku

Race: Servant Archer

Appearance: long black hair in high twintails that reach her shoulder blades. Sh wears a modified kyudo gi with long armored leggings terminating into steel heelds with with like shields. She sports a normal wooden bow. Otherwise she is unremarkable with brownish black eyes and fair skin.

Personality: Brash and proud. She is highly confrontational but not beyond a little scheming. She can also be petty and spiteful despite that pride. Overall she has the rounded characteristics of a brat. But underneath all that she is a hardworker who strives to live up to expectations placed upon her. Unlike other heroes who grew into their destinies, she was made into an icon for victory even before her birth. The hopes of millions placed upon her before she ever ame to be. Even when poised to become the icon of the new generation, she was spurned by her predecessors and wanted to prove them wrong, that those hopes were not misplaced. She fought in one of the greatest wars known to man and memories of her battles and those she lost still haunt her despite putting up a strong front.

Parameters:

Strength: B

Endurance: C

Agility: A

Mana: D

Luck: A+

Noble Phantasm: C

Class Skill:

Magic resistance: C
- Normally as a knight class servant, Archer should have an A class magic resistance but her true nature as a machine hampers her natural reistance to magic and so she remains with C. Either way she still immune to most modern magi's spells short of rituals.

Independent Action: D
- she can remain disconnected from Rin for 8 hours without suffering ill effects. But only exists up until the 12th hour.

Construct Physiology: EX
- Zuikaku was not truly alive during her time as a hero. She was a warship that gained her own consciousness due to the unified will of her crew and builders. Her body was literally steel, gunpowder, oil and fire. Her Strength, Endurance and Agility gain two permanent "+" modifiers.

Terrain Advantage: D
- as a warship she suffers no penalties when traversing over water. She is even capable of gliding over them at high speeds.

Noble Phantasm:

Breath of God: Heaven' Veil that Conceals That Which Exists between Heaven and Earth: C (support)
- A noble Phantasm that is based upon her exploits upon the Coral Sea where she was able to successfully sink USS Lexington with the help of her sister Shokaku. Though her sister was damaged badly Zuikaku did not sustain any damage during the skirmish because the enemies could not locate her due to a rain squall. This Noble Phantasm conceals Zuikaku's presence with an effect only one rank lower than the assassin class.

Dawn of Victory: the Sextet that Opened the Curtains to the Pacific Theater: A+++++
- Based on the infamous attack on Pearl Harbor. Zuikaku summons her sister and those that came before her as the original 6 carriers of the Imperial Japanese Navy to rain bombardment after bombardment upon the enemy. However this is a massive ritual class spell that requires a long time to prepare and deploy making it more suitable to a surprise strike than a skill used in the heat of combat.

Breath of God: God's Wind Blows When Hope and Despair Converge Upon the Ultimate Sacrifice: EX
- Zuikaku charges her arrows and launches them as Broken Phantasms. It does not really count as a Noble Phantasm but Zuikaku's history empowers her Broken Phantasms' destructive potential to grow fourfold. Zuikaku never wants to use this Noble Phantasm again, even if it means her death.

Note:

Zuikaku uses three kinds of arrows based on her armaments in real life. She also has minor guns on her but they do little more than deter attackers than deal actual damage.

Her arrows are actually miniature world war 2 fighter jets that deal ridiculously large damage in comparison to their stature. Each plane is piloted by a fairy. The three plane types are: Fighters, Dive Bombers, Torpedo Bombers.

Fighters are the most agile. Not very powerful but they are persistent combatants that can deal a decent punch.

Dive bombers are relatively slower and less maneuverable. They have a massive destructive ability that is difficult to limit. They are rarely used unless the target is very large or very sturdy.

I have no idea how to characterize torpedo bombers other than anti-ship. Can anyone suggest something for them? XD
Old 2015-10-11, 10:26   Link #50
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I have no idea how to characterize torpedo bombers other than anti-ship. Can anyone suggest something for them? XD
Maybe anti-Fortress? Since we do use them to bomb installation-types after all.

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 18:43   Link #51
Router25
World Connector. I think

As someone who has no experience to the game and only has other's fanarts (plus some history) as source
What if there is an admiral that has destroyers a majority of his fleet and is not a ddcon?
I propose to you "The 'Shippy' Admiral of Manila Base" (non-canon comedy)
Old 2015-10-15, 20:32   Link #52
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Router25 View Post
As someone who has no experience to the game and only has other's fanarts (plus some history) as source
What if there is an admiral that has destroyers a majority of his fleet and is not a ddcon?
I would say that the majority of admirals are like that, lol.
Old 2015-10-16, 03:03   Link #53
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Router25 View Post
Shino's Shitty Admiral would like to have a word with you. So yeah, a TTK with many DDs in the fleet and not a lolicon is possible.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 04:18   Link #54
Router25
World Connector. I think

When I meant "shippy", I meant an actual ship as an admiral. And the other reason for the almost DD-only population was a play on words on Manila (Manila>Manira "meaning to break/destroy"). Also Manila Bay is the place where the ship Akebono was sunk during WW2. I'm still planning on how to execute the whole plot so it would go smoothly so maybe some more researching from time to time.
Old 2015-10-18, 01:56   Link #55
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
I have one headcanon about how shipgirls came to be.

That is they just appear washed up on the nearest major populated beach to where they sank, with only vauge memories.

This means that that countries with major numbers of sinkings would have a high population of these "raw" shipgirls.

But it also goes both ways....
Old 2015-10-19, 10:38   Link #56
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

This is so stupid.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-20, 07:38   Link #57
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernFallout View Post
First page of your writing and there's one very appropriate image for your story courtesy of the image threads...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-20, 11:31   Link #58
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
First page of your writing and there's one very appropriate image for your story courtesy of the image threads...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Actually, that was his inspiration for writing the awesome fic in the first place

Old 2015-10-27, 21:24   Link #59
Gx Hero
Rambler

I was wondering for a fanfiction idea what if the fleet girl who sank came back as the enemy and they had to fight her. A story where they discover how said was possible and try to get her back.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 02:46   Link #60
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gx Hero View Post
I was wondering for a fanfiction idea what if the fleet girl who sank came back as the enemy and they had to fight her. A story where they discover how said was possible and try to get her back.
That actually happened in the Anime she was the Flagship WO

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote