AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2022-05-06, 17:05   Link #21
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
This novel is in my plan to read list. For those who read, i would like know a few things.
I have seen the illustrations and one show girls naked in front the MC and another with a girl holding his hands and getting close to his face. How is the romance? Is it harem? Is there snusnu ?
How smart is the MC ?
Same here, but I've had my eye on this one and browsed through spoilers. This is definitely what you'd call harem. Though Akira remains oblivious to the subject. The girls are on average "interested" and author certainly leans that way, but no outright romance, much less sex.

Akira isn't some dumb potato.
Old 2022-05-08, 14:22   Link #22
Ghosty 404

The naked girl is Alpha. She's an old world avatar and does not physically exist. THe next one is Sheryl. She runs a gang of slum kids that Akira backs. Akira is 10 / 11 years old. There is no snusnu. There are lots of monstars, lots of gun fire, lots of insane acts by Akria for the sole purpose of..... hell if I know why he does those insane things.
Ghosty 404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-08, 14:25   Link #23
Ghosty 404

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post

{snip}

Akira isn't some dumb potato.
Akira is emotionally stunted. This is no doubt a result of his growing up as a slum kid orphan for 10 years, living at his wits end. Only the smart ones will survive that..
Old 2022-05-08, 17:14   Link #24
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosty 404 View Post
The naked girl is Alpha. She's an old world avatar and does not physically exist. THe next one is Sheryl. She runs a gang of slum kids that Akira backs. Akira is 10 / 11 years old. There is no snusnu. There are lots of monstars, lots of gun fire, lots of insane acts by Akria for the sole purpose of..... hell if I know why he does those insane things.
Akira is around 14-16 yo, no idea where you got he's 10 yo lol.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-08, 23:03   Link #25
Ghosty 404

I'm sure it is mentioned by some one in the story. I didn't find it in the first 20 chapters, which i found interesting. The only mention I of him being very young was Shizuka saying he was a child. Neither does it say he's 14 to 16. In the Manga, he's drawn as a prepubescent boy. I'm sure I'll come across the reference eventually.
Old 2022-05-09, 17:48   Link #26
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
I'm sure it is mentioned by some one in the story. I didn't find it in the first 20 chapters, which i found interesting. The only mention I of him being very young was Shizuka saying he was a child. Neither does it say he's 14 to 16. In the Manga, he's drawn as a prepubescent boy. I'm sure I'll come across the reference eventually.
Prepubescent? lol wut

Akira obviously look like a 15 yo teenager in the manga. Heck, just the fact that we have characters like Sheryl and Carol openly throwing themselves at him should tell you that Akira can't be 10 yo. Besides, even Sara, an adult, is clearly in love with Akira.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-17, 15:29   Link #27
Ghosty 404

What's the difference between a hero who will do any thing it takes to get the job done and some one who is borderline insane ? Apparently with Akira, it's a matter of other's perspective.
Old 2022-05-22, 09:28   Link #28
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
There are lots of monstars, lots of gun fire, lots of insane acts by Akria for the sole purpose of..... hell if I know why he does those insane things.
For money, of course. He later found out how useful those hunter ranks he pass up for money through.
Quote:
What's the difference between a hero who will do any thing it takes to get the job done and some one who is borderline insane ? Apparently with Akira, it's a matter of other's perspective.
Akira never consider himself a hero. Almost nobody around him consider him that.

Being a heroic hunter is bad for your health.
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-28, 19:26   Link #29
InfinityDragonGod

J-Novel just announced that they'll be official translating this series.
They already published the first two parts of first volume on their website.
Old 2022-05-28, 19:28   Link #30
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityDragonGod View Post
J-Novel just announced that they'll be official translating this series.
They already published the first two parts of first volume on their website.
A solid hit for J-Novel. And the manga probably isn't far behind.

Wait a minute. This is a Kadokawa series. Why would they give it to J-Novel? I thought they were licensing their best through Yenpress, which they own.
Old 2022-06-06, 11:49   Link #31
Roberto1

i want to know more about this "non virgin heroies" please more info MF
Old 2022-06-10, 12:44   Link #32
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
A solid hit for J-Novel. And the manga probably isn't far behind.

Wait a minute. This is a Kadokawa series. Why would they give it to J-Novel? I thought they were licensing their best through Yenpress, which they own.
I asked the J-Novel people about this on their forums and they answered thus:

Quote:
We've been publishing stuff from Kadokawa since 2018 with Kokoro Connect and Amagi Brilliant Park. Other non-Yen Press publishers have gotten Kadokawa-published series as well, such as Seven Seas getting Mushoku Tensei.

The answer to "how" is simple: we offered, and they accepted. There's obviously more minutiae to it than that, but on the whole that's how licensing works. However, we don't have an answer as to why Yen Press did not get it. Also worth noting that Kadokawa does own a majority of J-Novel Club
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-10, 18:15   Link #33
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
I asked the J-Novel people about this on their forums and they answered thus:
Thanks! I forgot how sad I was when Kadokawa bought them about.
Old 2022-06-19, 16:39   Link #34
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
i want to know more about this "non virgin heroies" please more info MF
Huh? Wrong thread?
Old 2022-09-10, 15:21   Link #35
Ghosty 404

Okay... the last few chapters have shown me that Akira's mental health is seriously broken. Is he a psychopath, sociopath or just completely twisted ?

Tags
action, adventure, drama