AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2019-07-22, 20:54   Link #1661
HtwoN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Texas, US
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
I expected too much from Iino who jumped to be a huge asshole to Ishigami as soon as he gave her some information .

Also called it about Tsubame's situation which is still has yet to reveal more about her circumstances.
Iino is just being a tsundere. That's why Maki is resonating with her.
HtwoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-22, 21:27   Link #1662
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
I expected too much from Iino who jumped to be a huge asshole to Ishigami as soon as he gave her some information .

Also called it about Tsubame's situation which is still has yet to reveal more about her circumstances.
Regardless, it's not good for Ishigami either way. He already has self-esteem issues, and Tsubame made it worse.

Even if it was something as simple as her parents not accepting him, the message he got was that he was not worth her time.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-22, 21:43   Link #1663
Ichinotachi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Cali
Tsubame's situation is gonna get more details but so far every single excuse she made sounds like bullshit. Meanwhile Ishigami is still trying to get her instead of just giving up, the guy did everything he could, he wasted a lot of time on her.

Of course Tsubame doesn't stand a chance here, this arc was just the setup for Iino x Ishigami.
Ichinotachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-22, 21:49   Link #1664
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Regardless, it's not good for Ishigami either way. He already has self-esteem issues, and Tsubame made it worse.

Even if it was something as simple as her parents not accepting him, the message he got was that he was not worth her time.
More like he realised he also was being selfish.
__________________
満天を見よ! そして、彼の七星を刮目せよ!
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 01:20   Link #1665
Lex79
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Italy
I'm still unable to prefer Iino over senpai, despite her saving Ishigami's life.
__________________
You will die, mortal
Lex79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 01:28   Link #1666
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Regardless, it's not good for Ishigami either way. He already has self-esteem issues, and Tsubame made it worse.

Even if it was something as simple as her parents not accepting him, the message he got was that he was not worth her time.
A hot, popular girl was willing to sleep with him. You'd think he could look at the silver lining a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichinotachi View Post
Tsubame's situation is gonna get more details but so far every single excuse she made sounds like bullshit.
They kinda do, but at the same time, she doesn't need any excuse at all. She doesn't want the kind of relationship Ishigami does. It's too bad, but it happens, and it's nobody's fault.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 02:23   Link #1667
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
iino is deliberately cock blocking ishigami and senpai while being a prick.
She may have save him but this is low...
also interesting that Maki sees some parallel between her and iino...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 04:18   Link #1668
4th Dimension
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Adriatic Coast, Montenegro, Balkans
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtwoN View Post
Iino is just being a tsundere. That's why Maki is resonating with her.
Less than resonating. She thinks that even SHE wasn't ever this clueless as Iino is

Damn Iino seems to have awakened to her DOM side too.

Ishigami's dad PUNCHED him in the hospital?!? That seems somewhat extreme reaction to what was by all accounts an accident.
__________________

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 06:11   Link #1669
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 29
"I don't want a love out of pity"

Preach it, Ishi-bro!!!! you're so cool except when you're trying to trip yourself on stairs

I don't think Iino is doing something wrong though
Imagine her situation.. she refused to admit that she is attracted to Ishigami.. but when she saw Ishigami tried to kill himself because of his feeling toward other girl, something should be clicked on her head
I think she also refused to admit that she was willing to break her hand to protect Ishigami

well... inside her head is just a chaotic compilation of random feelings
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 06:31   Link #1670
James Rye
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Dimension View Post
Less than resonating. She thinks that even SHE wasn't ever this clueless as Iino is

Damn Iino seems to have awakened to her DOM side too.

Ishigami's dad PUNCHED him in the hospital?!? That seems somewhat extreme reaction to what was by all accounts an accident.
Well, it was a situation where Ishigami and thus also Iino could have died. Imagine Ishigami's reaction if Iino had not broken her arm but her neck, game over, man. Love troubles would be the least troubles after such an experience. That's why his dad hit him as in "what the FUCK where you doing?!", so I see the punch not only for getting Iino injured but also for being so careless Ishigami nearly died by tripping. Death is death, doesn't matter if willed or by accident. And I doubt either parents want to lose their child so young. Only difference here would be that Ishigami did not care, which was seen on his wanting to die and final thought "kill me" to the staircase whereas Iino chose to try and save Ishigami at her own expense and she got lucky it was only a broken arm after such a long fall and acting as cushion for Ishi.
__________________
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 07:18   Link #1671
Schpittfeuer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
I have no idea why Iino is so forced.. in what way is she better than tsubame?
Schpittfeuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 07:31   Link #1672
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
It's not about who is better. Tsubame was never more then generic (very generic if you ask me) false romantic lead. Shallow crush to get over. She had around as much chance as Hayasaka with Prez.

And it's OK as if you ask me she doesn't have anything to bring into fray anyway.
__________________
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it" (Charles R. Swindoll)
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 10:07   Link #1673
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schpittfeuer View Post
I have no idea why Iino is so forced.. in what way is she better than tsubame?
maybe you forgot but Iino has more history with Ishigami than Tsubame...
Tsubame-senpai is just the first love that never worked

although I must admit that Iino's character is kinda generic
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 10:26   Link #1674
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I guess she indeed is generic... as far as hentai doijinshi go. Outside of these not so much, I would say.
__________________
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it" (Charles R. Swindoll)
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 12:17   Link #1675
HtwoN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Texas, US
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
iino is deliberately cock blocking ishigami and senpai while being a prick.
She may have save him but this is low...
also interesting that Maki sees some parallel between her and iino...
It's realistic. Jealousy can make good people behave like bitches.

Iino just wants to keep Ishigami all to herself but she is too stubborn to admit it.
HtwoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 12:31   Link #1676
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
With Ishigami and Tsubame being like they are it's not even bad thing. She had her chance.
__________________
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it" (Charles R. Swindoll)
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 12:33   Link #1677
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Well, it was a situation where Ishigami and thus also Iino could have died. Imagine Ishigami's reaction if Iino had not broken her arm but her neck, game over, man. Love troubles would be the least troubles after such an experience. That's why his dad hit him as in "what the FUCK where you doing?!", so I see the punch not only for getting Iino injured but also for being so careless Ishigami nearly died by tripping. Death is death, doesn't matter if willed or by accident. And I doubt either parents want to lose their child so young. Only difference here would be that Ishigami did not care, which was seen on his wanting to die and final thought "kill me" to the staircase whereas Iino chose to try and save Ishigami at her own expense and she got lucky it was only a broken arm after such a long fall and acting as cushion for Ishi.
I dunno, punching someone for tripping on stairs does seems excessive, especially at Ishigami's age. His dad hit him during that middle school thing as well, too.

Perhaps the guy is just abusive?
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 12:51   Link #1678
HtwoN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Texas, US
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
With Ishigami and Tsubame being like they are it's not even bad thing. She had her chance.
Yeah. Ishigami still hopes things can work out with Tsubame. He needs to move on asap.
HtwoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 13:44   Link #1679
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
It looks to me like the chief factor in Tsubame's refusal is how heavy Ishigami's love is. So yeah, doubling down may not be the best idea for anyone involved.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 18:18   Link #1680
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It looks to me like the chief factor in Tsubame's refusal is how heavy Ishigami's love is. So yeah, doubling down may not be the best idea for anyone involved.
Yeah, he's doing exactly what he shouldn't be doing. He hasn't understood why she refused to go out with him at all.

I'm glad we're switching to Fujiwara, I need some laughs. Ishigami and his harem was fun for a while but it's getting way too serious now. Aka is also dragging it for no reason, we all know he's never going to end up with Tsubame, just have him move on instead of doubling down.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
coming of age, desconstruction, love triangle, romcom, school life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.