AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-10-03, 18:01   Link #961
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Hyuse's missing an arm and a foot, he won't be able to hold out for much longer. Now that Chika's attack has failed, I guess all he can do is try to take down as many as he can with viper.
Old 2019-10-03, 20:55   Link #962
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

I love this series. It really hammers the point that raw power is not the end to all of it. Plus points as well for the high tactical value they are giving to the snipers as well.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-03, 22:41   Link #963
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I can understand why they not allowed her to joined secret discussion, Konami literally spit out everything
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-05, 11:48   Link #964
p-kun

Wow, Hyuse is really being ganged upon. Unlike round 4 when it was a fair free for all, here Hyuse is the main target, while the other enemies are treated only as bonus points if hit.

Yuba's bullets sure are powerful since it pierces Hyuse's escudo so easily. So he configured his bullets for speed and power.

Good job with Hyuse holding up for so long, thanks to his thick shield. But without an arm and leg, I'm not sure Hyuse can survive as long as Yuuma can without having scorpion.

Tono is doing great, sniping just the tip of the meteor while avoiding the water tank. He managed to save his crew, even though he had to reveal his position. He's doing his job to surpress Chika, unlike Oki who failed to do his job back in round 6 and who most likely still can't bear to hit little girls.

I believe Tono has access to Ibis, yet he's avoiding the water tank, so perhaps we can hypothesize that trion bullets are affected by water (we know trion bullets are not affected by wind, but perhaps water is no good). It's interesting that Tono is revealed as the #3 position during the stealth sniper training way back in chapter 118.

It was so tense when Chika and Yuuma almost died but thankfully Chika leveled up her shield game after the lessons from round 5 where she got killed by Teruya due to poor shield technique.

At this point, Yuuma should hunt Tono as a priority threat (and Tono has started relocating too, so speed is key), but unless Osamu can protect Chika on his own against Ninomiya & Tsuji, Yuuma is stuck protecting Chika. With Luck, Tsuji will go hunt Tono but I think with Ninomiya's fixation over Chika, he'll have the team prioritize T2.

I think it'll be what Hyuse does before he dies that will make it or break it for T2. He still has viper that he has not revealed and he has quite a lot of targets to pick if he wants to do a sacrificial full attack. That said, his targets should be fairly skilled at shielding and evasion, so setting up a meaningful full attack without teammate support will be a challenge.
p-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-01, 18:09   Link #965
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

No chapter(s) this month
Old 2019-11-01, 19:06   Link #966
James Rye

Yeah, work on the Novel (or so I heard) and the one chapter promised was cut due health issues. Don't forget your daily prayer for Ashihara's health, guys!
Old 2019-12-03, 13:04   Link #967
Wandering Soul

Spoiler for 188-189:
Old 2019-12-03, 17:00   Link #968
James Rye

The cover of 21 looks as cool as ever.^^

Spoiler for I just love...:
Old 2019-12-03, 19:20   Link #969
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Hyouston's secret weapon only managed to take down one opponent in the end, but it was one of the most dangerous one in the battle so I consider it a win. His use of escudo was really cool once again.

I think he told Chika exactly what she needed to hear.
Old 2019-12-03, 19:41   Link #970
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

This situation is advantage for Tamakoma 2 despite Hyyse loss.

There are many enemies. This is royal rumble.

If Ninomiya and Yuba are the strongest on their own, why not make them fight each other?

This might possible the advice from genki four eyes (forgot his name) mean to Osamu.

I think Osamu can implement this strategy he need to be crafty to lead Ninomiya Squad meet Yuba squad to destroy each others.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-04, 07:49   Link #971
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Hyouston's secret weapon only managed to take down one opponent in the end, but it was one of the most dangerous one in the battle so I consider it a win. His use of escudo was really cool once again.

I think he told Chika exactly what she needed to hear.
Hyuse's Escudo would have destroyed Ikoma's balls if he had been in his real body. Or he would have dropped dead if he had normal pain meters on. XD
Old 2019-12-21, 11:36   Link #972
James Rye

Guys! WT is getting a 2nd season! No joke! <3
Old 2019-12-21, 13:31   Link #973
Wandering Soul

We have more than enough source material to make sure they stick to the manga this time too.
Old 2019-12-21, 19:44   Link #974
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I actually watched the anime this year. Heard a lot of bad things about it so never got around to watching it until now. The beginning was definitely bad, to the point I considered dropping it, but the series improved around the time of the first invasion. Really good cast, too. I hope they'll return, Chika's seiyuu has a really nice voice but she gets no roles.

The promo image shows Hyuse with the Tamakoma-2 uniform, there are no good ending points after he joins the team for now (not like the first anime ended on a good one, they stopped right in the middle of a battle) but there should be one soon.
Old 2019-12-22, 07:57   Link #975
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The promo image shows Hyuse with the Tamakoma-2 uniform, there are no good ending points after he joins the team for now (not like the first anime ended on a good one, they stopped right in the middle of a battle) but there should be one soon.
Yeah by the time the anime has caught up with the manga. the current arc should be over, and hopefully that will be a good ending point.

Anyway I think I dropped the anime during the filler arc with Shinpachi's voice actor. I'll probably watch the final episodes before the second season starts.
Old 2020-01-04, 05:53   Link #976
James Rye

Ch. 190 was great, Chika was awesome! <3
Shame there wasn't a 191...
Old 2020-01-06, 11:47   Link #977
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Chika was indeed pretty cool, too bad she didn't score.
Old 2020-01-06, 12:49   Link #978
p-kun

The color page is so cool! I love Ikoma spotting the camera. But I object that Osamu is in the back. He should be in the front XP.

Also, points are disappearing really fast. Granted that T2 only needs 3, but Ikoma team is already wiped out. Everyone died in style too. Particularly, props to Obi fulfilling her promise to kill Kai and Tsuji for predicting where Oki will run to.

Inukai is either luring Yuba away from Obi/Yuuma's place so that Ninomiya/Tsuji can have their way with Yuuma/Obi/Osamu (3 points) OR luring Yuba to his team to have a 3 vs 1 against Yuba (strategically more conservative and Ninomiya is generally the conservative type).

If Ninomiya team is already close by Obi/Yuuma's place. If so, we can see a three way battle next chapter. If it's the other way around, we may see Yuba vs Ninomiya in full glory.
p-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-06, 15:15   Link #979
James Rye

If Osamu was in the front, he would be easy kill, lol. He knows where he stands best. XD
3 points and only 5 possible left to take, oh man, this gonna be real tight! oO
Love how Obinyan (god, i love the Prince's nicknames for everyone xD) finished Minamisawa without even looking in his direction. It is a little thing, but a well done one. Same with how Chika only left her left side exposed to reduce the possible angles she could be shot at. She still isn't quite there yet with the killing though. ^^
Old 2020-01-06, 15:18   Link #980
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Ch. 190 was great, Chika was awesome! <3
Shame there wasn't a 191...
Yeah, I like how it even looked like she has a smug look on her face. Too bad she couldn't get the point.

Tags
action, shounen stargate