AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2021-05-02, 12:27   Link #10821
Lex79

I'll never say no to a cute illustration of Rossweiss.
Old 2021-05-02, 12:36   Link #10822
Malbolge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Rose illustration means she might have an important role for the Diehauser match. Got a feeling Ravel and maybe Roygun could be jobbed out.

Hopefully Bova won't be embarrassed again lol.
A cute moment with Rose is likely slice-of-life unrelated to the match, though?

Don't know why you feel that way, when common sense dictates the opposite happening. Ravel will have a role because it is her focus volume. Roygun will be important because A: she didn't have a major role in the previous match, and B: her entire participation in Issei's team has basically been building up to this one match (against Diehauser).
Malbolge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-02, 13:32   Link #10823
Xuanwu

True.

I feel it should be that way because Evies causing the DxD team to crumble means the Longinus users will form EXE very soon and Issei is supposed to be the leader. If Ishi doesn't have Issei as a capable leader for his own team and still makes him over reliant on Ravel, I frankly don't understand why Issei should be the leader of a counterterrorist team that is meant to protect the world from the shadows.

And so if Ravel is retired early (or at some point) and Issei can impress as the leader of the team, his position as the leader of EXE would be reasonable. Else, they should have given it to Cao Cao or Tobio.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-02, 15:26   Link #10824
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malbolge View Post
The delays don't mean a single thing.

Illustrations aren't made until after the manuscript is finalized.
Well considering the delays, Ishibumi could’ve given instruction on certain illustrations he wanted ahead of time
Old 2021-05-03, 01:51   Link #10825
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Illustrations are done after the volume is finished, or when it is still being written. I don't think the volume is finished, but the latter. So it's a good sign because this mean Ishibumi has continued writing Shin 5 though I'll be shocked af if it's actually finished when I see it on July's release date list.

Last edited by Marvix; 2021-05-03 at 04:50.
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-03, 11:12   Link #10826
godz

maybe not an illustration for shin dxd 5, if not for a new short story of the magazine that stars rosseweise ... how to get disciples in the sacred art of saving money.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-03, 14:32   Link #10827
Xuanwu

^Not certain if that's a joke, but I think Rias is supposed to be the cover for the next issue of the magazine. If not for Shin DxD 5, maybe he drew Rossweisse for the popularity poll thing.
Old 2021-05-03, 15:46   Link #10828
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
^Not certain if that's a joke, but I think Rias is supposed to be the cover for the next issue of the magazine. If not for Shin DxD 5, maybe he drew Rossweisse for the popularity poll thing.
Correction: that popularity poll thing was featured in last Dragon Magazine issue (May) so it's not for that and Rias was on the cover of that issue.
Old 2021-05-03, 21:10   Link #10829
godz

Quote:
There have been illustrations for short stories taken for the dragon magazine without the need for a cover, such as the illustration of the astaroth and glasy labolas heiresses or as well as an illustration of lint holding Tosca's hand ... both came out in short stories of the magazine before being compiled.
Old 2021-05-08, 08:45   Link #10830
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

All of DX.6 has been finished uploading. Read from Life.1 (direct chapter link isn't work for Life.1 so I had to post the site link instead)
https://occult-research.club/project...igh_School_DxD
Old 2021-05-08, 12:06   Link #10831
Xuanwu

^Is that last bonus story written by the other author actually canon? It seems too joke-ish and exaggerated.
Old 2021-05-08, 13:51   Link #10832
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
^Is that last bonus story written by the other author actually canon? It seems too joke-ish and exaggerated.
It's true. Mikage Kasua, author of Oda Nobuna, wrote it.
Old 2021-05-08, 14:31   Link #10833
Xuanwu

Yes, it looks too weird of a story and markedly different from what was written by Ishibumi.

Anyway, it seems like Ishi might really be writing Shin 5 since he recently tweeted about expressing Ingvild's talent or something like that. Hope he has the strength for SD 4 as well.
Old 2021-05-08, 15:40   Link #10834
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I hope for a July release date.
Old 2021-05-09, 13:23   Link #10835
godz

I bet August and September, since ichie makes a tweet every two days that he feels sick and therefore it would give him more time to complete shin dxd 5 or slash dog 4 or dxd dx 7 (the rating game of ruval vs typhon team , Cao Cao vs Surt Team and Dulio vs Tobio)
Old 2021-05-09, 14:30   Link #10836
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Yeah no he's not writing DX.7
Old 2021-05-09, 21:55   Link #10837
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Yeah no he's not writing DX.7
slash dog has been on hiatus longer, so it deserves an update first ... but dxd is the main universe, a difficult decision.
Old 2021-05-31, 07:18   Link #10838
n0m@n
C-Z

Nothing is coming out on July either. Sigh.
Old 2021-05-31, 15:16   Link #10839
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Nothing is coming out on July either. Sigh.
Okay I get he's unhealthy but he's not so unhealthy he can't possibly write for at least 5 hours a day. I really think he's making Shin 5 longer than Shin 4 and SLASHDOG 4 longer than SLASHDOG 1; he's combining two volumes into one. Who knows! he may even surprise us with Shin 6 release as well!
Old 2021-05-31, 18:55   Link #10840
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Okay I get he's unhealthy but he's not so unhealthy he can't possibly write for at least 5 hours a day. I really think he's making Shin 5 longer than Shin 4 and SLASHDOG 4 longer than SLASHDOG 1; he's combining two volumes into one. Who knows! he may even surprise us with Shin 6 release as well!
it's worth dreaming, but don't overdo it ... not even hunter x hunter fans add that togashi is doing several chapters at once to publish them all at once.