AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2021-03-21, 03:24   Link #6941
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Ishibumi should now concentrate on Le Fay, Ingvild, Bennia, Roygun, Lint and Yasaka and then the new girls after them.
Agreeing on this one. But well Ravel still goes first before Le fay, Ingvlid, Bennia, Roygun, Lint, Yasaka,Kunou and Elmenhilde's turn to be proposed to.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-21, 03:29   Link #6942
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Well Elmenhilde may get her proposal after Ravel in her volume which is Shin 6. I'd be surprised if in Shin 5, Le Fay got proposed to as well.
Old 2021-03-21, 09:05   Link #6943
godz

If shin dxd 5 is how we all theorize to be focused on his duel against diehsuer, there is no logical possibility that Issei confesses to Le Fay to him when their relationship went from being a contracted magician of a middle / upper class demon to being a contracted magician of a special demon.

On the other hand, the scenario of shin dxd 5 is prepared for two girls, ravel and roygun ... both being linked in some way with diehsuer can open up and develop a lot in the volume, such as roygun talking with issei the reason why roygun cheated in the rating game and had a yasaka-like erotic moment but in the infirmary.

while ravel is the main girl since she must be the one who defeats diehasuer at her own game and receive the long-awaited confession from issei, and voila, ravel is fully developed to be left aside for the new development of the other girls.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-21, 12:23   Link #6944
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

There was no supposed logical possibility Kuroka should get her proposal so soon but she did anyway. Le Fay's development is being exactly like Kuroka's: only one volume of actual good romantic development and then a proposal volume. Shin 4 was Le Fay's one volume of romantic development, now she needs to get quickly engaged to Issei (Shin 5 or 6 it should be) to not slow down the development of the new girls. She's had bits of little development like expressing her desire to go on a date with Issei and she's his fan so she doesn't need any more development.
Old 2021-03-21, 13:00   Link #6945
Xuanwu

I wanted something with Le Fay in DX 6, but Ishibumi unfortunately couldn't write any new stories. Didn't he actually say he wanted to write a story for Issei and Akeno visiting Shuri's grave?
Quote:
Shin 4 was Le Fay's one volume of romantic development, now she needs to get quickly engaged to Issei (Shin 5 or 6 it should be) to not slow down the development of the new girls. She's had bits of little development like expressing her desire to go on a date with Issei and she's his fan so she doesn't need any more development.
Not sure about Shin DxD 5, cause I think Vali Team might job to Atrocity Fanatics to make them more threatening. What volume did Le Fay say the bolded?
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-21, 13:03   Link #6946
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
I wanted something with Le Fay in DX 6, but Ishibumi unfortunately couldn't write any new stories. Didn't he actually say he wanted to write a story for Issei and Akeno visiting Shuri's grave?

Not sure about Shin DxD 5, cause I think Vali Team might job to Atrocity Fanatics to make them more threatening. What volume did Le Fay say the bolded?
Volume 17 when she officially became Issei's contracted Magician. And I just realised 12 volumes later in Shin 4, there was also romantic development with the contract involved so 2x that happened.
Old 2021-03-21, 13:58   Link #6947
godz

Quote:
There was no supposed logical possibility Kuroka should get her proposal so soon but she did anyway. Le Fay's development is being exactly like Kuroka's: only one volume of actual good romantic development and then a proposal volume. Shin 4 was Le Fay's one volume of romantic development, now she needs to get quickly engaged to Issei (Shin 5 or 6 it should be) to not slow down the development of the new girls. She's had bits of little development like expressing her desire to go on a date with Issei and she's his fan so she doesn't need any more development.
only that Le Fay has not had any volume of real romantic development, Kuroka had approached from volume 11 little by little to Issei and they had had too many interactions, but when Issei was the anchor to improve the relations of Kuroka and Koneko ... everything that culminated in volume 24 that the entire central plot centered on the two sisters, very different from shin dxd 4 where Le Fay was only a story of a few final paragraphs in a volume overshadowed by vali's game rating and the final conflict against hades.

Le fay does not need to be left out, she needs, like the next harem girls, a real development ... the ones that need to be left out are rias, akeno, kuroka, rosseweise, koneko, asia and xenovia, but ichie them It gives too many paragraphs, scenes and even short stories where they star, being that there are more girls in the harem who would like those short stories much better, like a short story where issei accompanies Le Fay to the association of magicians of mephisto or a short story where issei help ingvild in his work and introduce him to his clients.
Old 2021-03-21, 18:09   Link #6948
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Le fay does not need to be left out, she needs, like the next harem girls, a real development ... the ones that need to be left out are rias, akeno, kuroka, rosseweise, koneko, asia and xenovia, but ichie them It gives too many paragraphs, scenes and even short stories where they star, being that there are more girls in the harem who would like those short stories much better, like a short story where issei accompanies Le Fay to the association of magicians of mephisto or a short story where issei help ingvild in his work and introduce him to his clients.
I agree, the dates/scenes with the older girls is not actually a bad thing but it's limiting the chances of the newer girls. The priorities right now should be those like Ingvild, Le Fay, Elmen, Roygun.

But there's something tempting about Issei and Akeno going to her mom's grave...I'm not much of an Akeno fan but I'd just like to see that.
Old 2021-03-22, 03:17   Link #6949
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
I agree, the dates/scenes with the older girls is not actually a bad thing but it's limiting the chances of the newer girls. The priorities right now should be those like Ingvild, Le Fay, Elmen, Roygun.

But there's something tempting about Issei and Akeno going to her mom's grave...I'm not much of an Akeno fan but I'd just like to see that.
Unfortunately i think would not be possible becuase the fans may complain if their "waifus" have less space.

Funny because Ingvild would be the most useful girl among all them respect to Rias (except Balor Form), Koneko, Irina ecc. with a crazy potential.
Even Lefay being able to summon Fenrir
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-22, 05:16   Link #6950
B214

Well Ishibumi can always do like Rias and her team went for training after losing the tournament, then Ise decides to change to newer members for the balance rounds for the tournament so he sends Asia, Xenovia, Irina etc to join Rias' training.
And we get a new spinoff. XD
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-08, 18:44   Link #6951
Teza
ichihime fan >.>

hello I m new here but what do you think of make nyx and a full healed lilith menbers of issei harem I like the Idea of a primordial god and all demons mother
Old 2021-05-09, 01:04   Link #6952
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post
hello I m new here but what do you think of make nyx and a full healed lilith menbers of issei harem I like the Idea of a primordial god and all demons mother
I would like Lilith more as she's the most unique as she's the ultimate milf technically. For Nyx, I wouldn't mind.
Old 2021-05-09, 13:20   Link #6953
godz

It would bother me, nyx must pay for her actions and very likely that this sealed millennia reflecting on her actions and lilith the most humanitarian thing would be euthanasia, they have not read the description of how her body was before hades used her and after hades was at about to disappear, so the ethical thing is to let her die.
Old 2021-05-09, 14:43   Link #6954
Xuanwu

I think they will manage to fix her up, though I'm not sure if she'd be fully healed by the end of Shin DxD or not. And it's possible she might have something to do with Vali's next power-up, cause he has nothing in sight otherwise aside from the Malebranche.
Old 2021-05-10, 09:56   Link #6955
KawaiiJapan

I don't really care who ends up being added so long as Grayfia and the other married women don't get included. Though to be perfectly honest, I want Ishi to give some focus to the girls who need it like Roygun and Ing and the ones we know will be added and then frankly wrap the series main plot points up. I think any new girls should basically be restricted to Lint and maybe the fabled Elf that Ishi wants and then be done with it. Ishi unfortunately seems sick more often than not so I kinda think he'd be best just focusing on heading towards the conclusion and making the newer few pairings we have not feel so tacked on. Probably better for his long term health to get it off his shoulders and relax.
KawaiiJapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-10, 15:27   Link #6956
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Leaving out Ravel whose obvious, Ingvild, Elmenhilde, Bennia, and Roygun should also get romantic development in Shin 5 as these girls are in his peerage/team and Ingvild and Bennia I think will be in the match against Diehauser, so his peerage/team girl girls get focused on as they are the majority left of the confirmed, current harem girls.
Old 2021-05-10, 19:09   Link #6957
KawaiiJapan

Quote:
Leaving out Ravel whose obvious, Ingvild, Elmenhilde, Bennia, and Roygun should also get romantic development in Shin 5 as these girls are in his peerage/team and Ingvild and Bennia I think will be in the match against Diehauser, so his peerage/team girl girls get focused on as they are the majority left of the confirmed, current harem girls.
Ya, pretty much. After that I don't see too much more being added. Ishi has mentioned elves a couple times so maybe a couple new characters then Lint. I guess you could maybe feasibly see Tiamat or OG lilith as one more final older chick/milf.

Last edited by KawaiiJapan; 2021-05-10 at 19:42. Reason: added.
KawaiiJapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-11, 11:18   Link #6958
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post
Knowing Lilith condition I do not see a miracle restoring her and even less that forcing her to join Issei

Lilith is the DEVILS MOTHER. a weird option. Is like if you want every Pure devil part of "Issei family" because their mother, grandmother or ancestor Lilith is with Issei.

Nyx has more chances even if she is sealed Anyway. I do not care if he never adds a Goddess. I prefer develop Ingvild, Le Fay, Bennia than continue adding girls.

Quote:
It would bother me, nyx must pay for her actions and very likely that this sealed millennia reflecting on her actions and lilith the most humanitarian thing would be euthanasia, they have not read the description of how her body was before hades used her and after hades was at about to disappear, so the ethical thing is to let her die.
You really dislike Nyx despite was only a 1 time villain. I do not think that is a good character but neither someone who made something enough terrible to hate her.

Ishi forgave all the H.Faction in few months. When for Cao fault(he had samael) Issei died Anyway. Just favoritism like with that Meredith

Quote:
... Unless Bova does not return in Shin 5 I canīt see Bennia joining Issei group in the CUP.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2021-05-11 at 18:56.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-13, 19:01   Link #6959
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
Knowing Lilith condition I do not see a miracle restoring her and even less that forcing her to join Issei

Lilith is the DEVILS MOTHER. a weird option. Is like if you want every Pure devil part of "Issei family" because their mother, grandmother or ancestor Lilith is with Issei.

Nyx has more chances even if she is sealed Anyway. I do not care if he never adds a Goddess. I prefer develop Ingvild, Le Fay, Bennia than continue adding girls.

You really dislike Nyx despite was only a 1 time villain. I do not think that is a good character but neither someone who made something enough terrible to hate her.

Ishi forgave all the H.Faction in few months. When for Cao fault(he had samael) Issei died Anyway. Just favoritism like with that Meredith

... Unless Bova does not return in Shin 5 I canīt see Bennia joining Issei group in the CUP.
1000 years should not be any time for existences that live eternally, it must be the maximum on a human time scale that puts a person in prison for 3 months.
Old 2021-05-14, 07:41   Link #6960
AzazelDxD

Quote:
1000 years should not be any time for existences that live eternally, it must be the maximum on a human time scale that puts a person in prison for 3 months.
Maybe.. But if we talk about punishment to make Evil actions.. Ishi was unable to put in prison some years(10 for example) the H.Faction who is a group of Young humans who made more to deserve years of prison(in human years) than her..

Nyx joined the Alliance of Hell and was defeated quickly in 1 volume.. The Main characters only feared her Few Days.. Her actions were not a big deal. They did not had a lot of negative effect in others.

The H.Faction created a lot of problems before met the Mcs and were here active as villains some volumes and the author trolled us with their punishments.

Using Samael Cao killed Issei but unlike Raynare he did not received any punishment(dead or prison).. The author even forced Issei to be his friend in Shin3.

REALLY? Friends? You can forgive the group but make him Issei friend is Stupid.. Cao killed him. Is like if Raynare survived and he made her Issei friend after what she made with him.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2021-05-14 at 08:32.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem