AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2021-05-09, 18:55   Link #41
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Alice really is a good partner. He'd never have gotten this far without her, so it's nice to see him acknowledge it.

On the other hand, I feel bad for Snow.
It's nice that he aknowledged her as her partner, but its even better that he nonchalantly acknowledged her. Makes it feel more earnest and less like he's giving manipulative praises of gratitude.

Well at least I give Six credit for being honest with Snow. These kinds of actions make me really wonder if he's actually evil. Guess that part also means that the fight between her and Astaroth is practically guaranteed at some point .

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-09, 19:51   Link #42
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Alice really is a good partner. He'd never have gotten this far without her, so it's nice to see him acknowledge it.

On the other hand, I feel bad for Snow.
At least Six was honest with Snow, it's just too bad he couldn't be gentle too.
Old 2021-05-10, 04:10   Link #43
TheForsaken
Winter is coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I wonder why he didn't get evil points after he and snow had their moment, that was really evil of him.
Huh? He was just being honest.
It would have been evil if he had lied that he liked her in order to get that ONS.
Old 2021-05-11, 20:26   Link #44
Itlandm
Porcupine

I guess Zipperman would not have gotten any evil points for kissing Boob-woman, since she was a consenting adult. But I am surprised he did not get points for grabbing the princess's butt and offering to help her continue the royal bloodline. She looked quite flustered. And isn't she underage? She looks underage.

Anyway, episode 6 seems like a good place to end this season. But that's not going to happen, I guess.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-16, 00:54   Link #45
ChaosMaster130
Wanderer

Yeah, the end of episode 6 was the end of Volume 1, hence why it felt like a good ending point.
Wonder if they will keep that speed for the next volume, or start rushing to get through Vol 2+3.
Old 2021-05-16, 17:10   Link #46
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Alice really is the best. I feel bad for the poor archdemon she bullied.

Tiger guy seems like he's going to be a fun character. I hope he'll actually have an important role.
Old 2021-05-16, 21:00   Link #47
Wandering Soul

Poor Demon, but I guess that's what happens a science meets magic, or rather a sarcastic android bully meets magic.
Old 2021-05-17, 04:05   Link #48
WingedAccelerator

Can we appreciate how Tiger Man got such a good seiyuu? Another Tora for Koyama Rikiya.

Poor Mokemoke deserved better.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-23, 17:09   Link #49
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The entire story was hilarious this week. None of this would have happened if Six had set a better password for the rain device. Or if the princess could work up the courage to say the current password in front of people. Or if Grimm hadn't cast an impotency spell. Or if Six hadn't done... that.
Old 2021-05-23, 20:26   Link #50
Wandering Soul

Truly the worst group of diplomats ever. The princess doesn't get a free pass either as all this could be averted if she just gather the courage to say the password.
Old 2021-05-23, 22:57   Link #51
grecefar

Yeah, the princess should've know better than trust rokudou with this mission because she doesn't want to say the password.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-24, 02:20   Link #52
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
The entire story was hilarious this week. None of this would have happened if Six had set a better password for the rain device. Or if the princess could work up the courage to say the current password in front of people. Or if Grimm hadn't cast an impotency spell. Or if Six hadn't done... that.
Or if she'd sent basically anyone else as a diplomat.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-24, 06:35   Link #53
Tenzen12

Well, does kingdom even have any competent people to sent out in first place?
Old 2021-05-24, 07:03   Link #54
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Well, does kingdom even have any competent people to sent out in first place?
Tiger guy? Or just grab someone, anyone off the street.

Also, before sending a delegation, talk to Alice to see if it's possible to reset the password. Preferably without 6 to muddy the waters.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-24, 07:14   Link #55
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Tiger guy? Or just grab someone, anyone off the street.

Also, before sending a delegation, talk to Alice to see if it's possible to reset the password. Preferably without 6 to muddy the waters.
Princess' goal was for the King of the other nation to sexually harass Snow to cause a diplomatic incident in their favor, so they couldn't just send anyone. She pretty much sent the hottest girls they have.

Speaking of which, hasn't Snow's personality changed? She used to get easily embarrassed by sexual stuff, but here she was throwing herself at the King (and it didn't seem like she was even aware of the plan), even making him grab her boobs.
Old 2021-05-24, 07:51   Link #56
WingedAccelerator

She is willingly throwing herself at the King, unlike unwillingly becoming the victim of Six's sexual harrasments. To achieve wealth and comfort for all of her life needs some sacrifices from her.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-24, 09:11   Link #57
nojay
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Truly the worst group of diplomats ever.
There are no decent human beings in this show. None. Alice gets a pass since she's an android and maybe Heine of the Flame because she's a demon but otherwise, trash, trash as far as the eye can see.

I'm quite enjoying this show simply because the level of irredemiability in the cast is immense.
Old 2021-05-24, 11:10   Link #58
larethian

We're not just hearing dirty now, but seeing it too. The topknot antic looks like what Gintoki would do in his show (∀`)
someone make a gif of that please
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-24, 13:19   Link #59
Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojay View Post
I'm quite enjoying this show simply because the level of irredemiability in the cast is immense.
Same. Like for real, if this group existed IRL they would soon become outcasts and wanted criminals
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-24, 15:20   Link #60
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Same. Like for real, if this group existed IRL they would soon become outcasts and wanted criminals
Aren't they already outcasts and wanted criminals? All of them are outcasts even Snow now and Number Six and Alice are members of a world wide criminal empire. I mean the only reason the princess doesn't cart them back to the water kingdom is that she can not since they are the most powerful group in the kingdom.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote