AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-10-28, 13:10   Link #81
Lex79

I want to read Fuuko's manga...wait.
Old 2020-11-11, 11:09   Link #82
James Rye

Pretty cool Monster UMA. Really like this crazy Mentor for Andy and Fuuko. Finally a training arc to slow down a little, very much needed at this point in my opinion.
Old 2020-11-15, 16:34   Link #83
Lex79

Andy's backstory! I can't wait for it.
Old 2020-11-20, 18:04   Link #84
James Rye

So this is shortly after the Civil War (makes me wonder if "history" advances either with each Ragnarok circle or due punishments and such). Andy got real good friends, shame about them, like them for the bits they had been shown. Selfless people really seem to be drawn to Andy. The spreads were really good this time around, Andy was a sad sight at the end though.

I hope Fuuko gets to see a lot of Andy's life stations from now on and how he came to be who he was when she met him the first time around. Her pulling the trigger five times to her head was really cool, man, girl rocks! One of the best female MCs in Jump together with Suzu.
Old 2020-11-30, 12:14   Link #85
James Rye

This was pretty wholesome. Only took 42 chapters for Fuuko to realize she loves Andy whereas in other shounen that can take decades, lol. Also this means their meeting in chapter 1 was not by coincidence but was a memory from Andy that he would meet someone there?!
Old 2020-12-07, 16:45   Link #86
James Rye

7 spreads, wow. And that Deadline spread was supercool! Victhor laying waste to an entire city with his blood skill was awesome! Fuuko getting through 200 years of getting her head shot off without going mad really impressed me as well. Glad to see Andy going ham on Victhor!
Old 2020-12-07, 19:00   Link #87
Lex79

I'm looking forward to more Andy vs Victor.
Old 2020-12-15, 15:45   Link #88
James Rye

The whole bloody kamehameha thing was pretty funny and kinda epic at the same time. Victhor is hella strong, no way he will be able to withstand Fuuko's Unluck though. After she has to leave this memory trip alive for the story to continue.^^
Old 2020-12-22, 17:28   Link #89
James Rye

I really liked the short flashback of Victhor to when he and Juiz were doing their thing of being the first to oppose god and his rules and you see Juiz as a guy and you are like "Whut? Juiz was a guy in a previous world?", THEN you realize that this was BEFORE God added the rule "gender" and with that sex, pregnancy, hormones troubled teens, etc. Basically we had a world were every human was male before god said "lol, nope" and Juiz suddenly had tatas and no peepee and because s/he was a negator s/he still remembered being a guy!
Until it no longer mattered to her and she banged Victhor. XD

Man, being a negator in this world must be soooo crazy. Especially if you had a couple reruns like Juiz and Victhor.^^
Old 2020-12-27, 18:50   Link #90
Lex79

I have to say, seeing Andy beating his other self by mastering the use of unluck was cool. Really cool.
Old 2021-01-05, 07:32   Link #91
Lex79

Nice conclusion for this arc. Time for Juiz now to give some answers.
Old 2021-01-05, 09:47   Link #92
James Rye

This series had better romance development and more kisses than romance/harem series in a similar amount of time. XD
The double page spreads were pretty cool, especially the last one with the huge book and the crumbling city inside closing. And Victor's censorbar getting shattered by Fuuko with him struggling to not scream and falling to his knees was awesome af. XDDD
Old 2021-01-05, 10:13   Link #93
Lex79

Yeah, the romance is handled really well. It's not too intrusive but there is steady progress, the male lead isn't an indecisive wimp (though I don't dislike protagonists with low self esteem in general) and thee female lead isn't an annoying tsundere (though I don't dislike tsunderes in general).
So far this series is exceeding my expectations in nearly all aspects, battle scenes, romance, world building, character development.
Old 2021-01-05, 13:06   Link #94
James Rye

Sadly, it's not really popular here. Maybe an anime in two or three years will change that.

I also liked the One Piece extra page of UU with the ship called Dead End, Tatiana in a treasure box and Gina as a parrot. It was a pretty good fit. xD
Old 2021-01-18, 14:54   Link #95
James Rye

Damn, that was sad, poor Unknown... Are there any Negators who are happy getting their negating power without their life breaking apart?
Old 2021-01-25, 12:04   Link #96
James Rye

Good chapter, glad Unknown changed the future or present or world or whatever, doesn't matter, what matters is that Fuuko is still alive and not dead because that would have destroyed Andy for sure.
Old 2021-02-01, 12:43   Link #97
Lex79

Funniest part of this arc was the "no Andy, you already have Fuuko!" from Unknown.
Saddest part...his backsyory. It really hit me and made me cheer for him a lot.
Old 2021-02-01, 14:08   Link #98
James Rye

Yeah, and damn, poor Rip, getting his Unrepair powers right when he was performing surgery on Latla's sister. Those powers really got the worst timing. Or maybe that is by design after all.
Old 2021-02-15, 13:12   Link #99
Lex79

Unrepair redemption arc incoming...
Old 2021-02-16, 10:37   Link #100
James Rye

Well, they gonna need him probably, his power is pretty good against all those self-healing UMAs.