AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-11-10, 04:11   Link #4521
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Why are you asking a question in red?

She obviously choked on a pretzel, while trying to imitate a certain president. GLORIOUS DEATH!

Here's indisputable proof that Maria is emo. Just look at her eyes! Almost fish like, dead eyes!

Also, in a few cases she has more red than brown eyes (or at least somewhere in between). It's probably not intentional, but she knew Athena. Were they just school acquaintances, or..... since color has to do with everything, were her powers somehow sealed (perhaps even memories), and her actual eye color is red like Athena's? Sisterrrrrsssss!

Hmhm.. was there a Misaka parody yet? With telepathy confirmed, all we need is a pair of sisters. They share a network. Lol

Perhaps Maria's hair is also dyed brown. Like, there's this secret phrase, that when spoken puts her in a trance. Then Klaus dyes her hair brown. This happens every month or so. <3

Last edited by Rah; 2009-11-10 at 04:29.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 04:31   Link #4522
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Because I'm representing Beatrice. No color=no power, too weak.

Quote:
She obviously choked on a pretzel, while trying to imitate a certain president. GLORIOUS DEATH!
Damm!!!How did you know? BS
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 04:32   Link #4523
Rah

Eheheh, you're silly!

It's not even colored! xD

Magic did it. ^_^
Old 2009-11-10, 05:22   Link #4524
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Perhaps Maria's hair is also dyed brown. Like, there's this secret phrase, that when spoken puts her in a trance. Then Klaus dyes her hair brown. This happens every month or so. <3
If Maria has blond hair, it will raise her a notch; Hayate likes blonds. History has spoken.
Old 2009-11-10, 06:47   Link #4525
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
If Maria has blond hair, it will raise her a notch; Hayate likes blonds. History has spoken.
don't forget the ribbon the black one

it's been a while, hello everyone, have you kill some one today?

hmm lemme see..(patrol in mangafox.com) look like I left behind too much for now, there's 10+ chapter I must read to catch up to the latest.

I'll edit this post after I read them all...
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 07:21   Link #4526
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

Don't forget that Hayate also likes pink and brown hair. He has stated several times that he thinks both Hinagiku and Maria are beautiful so Maria doesn't need to secretly have blonde hair. Besides, they could still be sisters with different hair colors it happens all the time. I personally don't think they are related but honestly Hata can pull anything on us at this point.

I completely fail to see how all of you suddenly think Hayate is the luckiest man on Earth. Try to think about Hayate before he met Athena. Worst. Parents. Ever. He was 6 and genuinely wanted to die. Then there's the period between Athena and Nagi where he worked his ass of and lost all of his money to his parents with nothing to show for all his hard work. My theory is that the universe clearly loves to watch Hayate suffer, so whenever he loses the will to live he gets saved by a girl so that he can live to suffer more. Sure he's surrounded by pretty girls that like him, but he doesn't know that last part and can't act on it like you all would like to. So now imagine you're in his place but you can do ANYTHING with ANY of the girls and see how lucky you think he is.

So how many of you guys think that Isumi will actually fight Hayate to destroy the gem? Hayate can't actually beat her (not that he ever would) but in this case he doesn't have to since he can just run insanely fast. Hata seems to keep forgetting that our favorite butler can ride a bike faster than a TRAIN or a sport car on a highway. I'm pretty sure that he can run at least a good fraction of that at least, when he's really trying anyways. I guess now we have to wait and see whether the stone might get broken against his will and what the consequences will be.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 07:35   Link #4527
Rah

Isumin' may try at first, but will probably stop her attack / attacking him when she sees that he won't let the gem go no matter what. She, after all, doesn't want to hurt him. Perhaps Saku will stop them? Maybe the penguin? Heheh!

It also depends on their location. If they are at the hotel / villa / whatever... where Nagi & the others are staying, then exploding talismans might wake someone up. Nagi would be the perfect interruption. Isumi wouldn't show her powers to her.

Hmmm, but what if she were to witness them? Isumi supposedly "hurt her" in the past with the whole spirits and dark places thing (I don't remember it quite well). Ah, another shocked expression on her face upon realizing that Nagi saw her attacking Hayate using supernatural powers. THE JOY! HATA! DO IT! NOW!
Old 2009-11-10, 08:31   Link #4528
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

I just got something out of the wind (trying to recall previous chapters) that Isumi may have a secret crush on Hayate...

Hayate may unexpectedly use this advantage by doing his usual sweet talking and just a cool face.. except that Isumi has her serious face on, oh too bad for Hayate.
Old 2009-11-10, 08:41   Link #4529
Himegami Akane

uwaaaaa......
i'm awake now...so...did something happened?*reading posts before*...

hum??Maria is dead??
wtf??
what the hell happened??
hummm...why you said that Hina's nice intentions had bad results??
i feel like i'm missing something... don't know...

Just let Isumi kills Hayate and destroy the stone if it's the case...i dont mind...
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 10:16   Link #4530
IndoViking

Well i only get the Hina had nice intentions but ended up with bad results (she wokes up Midas with calling Athena A-Tan, apparently). I'm also lost on everything else too
Old 2009-11-10, 10:28   Link #4531
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
I just got something out of the wind (trying to recall previous chapters) that Isumi may have a secret crush on Hayate...
She did at one time, but I believe she's long since absolved those feelings.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 10:46   Link #4532
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Absolved, or buried? There is a difference
Old 2009-11-10, 10:47   Link #4533
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Isn't it because Hayate resemble some Tokusatsu character whom Isumi adore?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 11:26   Link #4534
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
Don't forget that Hayate also likes pink and brown hair. He has stated several times that he thinks both Hinagiku and Maria are beautiful so Maria doesn't need to secretly have blonde hair. Besides, they could still be sisters with different hair colors it happens all the time. I personally don't think they are related but honestly Hata can pull anything on us at this point.
Sorry mate, beautiful was referring to their faces, not their hair color. Come on, even Risa thinks Hayate likes blonde hair. And the only girl he ever loved (loves) has blonde hair, see, see...Beautiful+blonde= ownage for Hayate.

Yep, he looks for Athena's characteristics in other girls. (this is not sarcasm, only the hair is)

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-11-10 at 11:36.
Old 2009-11-10, 12:09   Link #4535
New/Old
Old to the New

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Isn't it because Hayate resemble some Tokusatsu character whom Isumi adore?
Joke reason.

Real reason is: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hayate...ku/c062/7.html
Old 2009-11-10, 14:45   Link #4536
Rah

Well, either they fight, they get interrupted, or they stop and think of an alternative (if there even is one).

Anywayz, surerman I'm guessing by your avatar that you like Kampfer. Anyone else with questionable taste here? It's purely fanservice, the lead is a horrible wimp, guns do nothing...

Yeaaaaarrrrrrrrgghhh.........

Who agrees?
Old 2009-11-10, 17:54   Link #4537
Serffix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Anywayz, surerman I'm guessing by your avatar that you like Kampfer. Anyone else with questionable taste here? It's purely fanservice, the lead is a horrible wimp, guns do nothing...

Yeaaaaarrrrrrrrgghhh.........

Who agrees?
Even though that anime may suck, it's surprisingly entertaining. Love the seiyu cast as well. Nothing wrong with watching it, as long as you don't claim it to be the greatest anime ever

On topic: Isumi has propelled herself into my top 5 fav chars with the recent chapters. She looked so damn cool.
Serffix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 19:31   Link #4538
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Guys, some question:
1. Maria die?
2. What do you mean by Hina nice intention have bad effects?
3. Isumi want to kill Hayate or she just want to destroy the gem?
BTW Guys,do reply the group discussion please!!!!

Last edited by Wolfnagi; 2009-11-10 at 19:44.
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 20:31   Link #4539
P0tat0Phun
Do the wave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnagi View Post
Guys, some question:
1. Maria die?
2. What do you mean by Hina nice intention have bad effects?
3. Isumi want to kill Hayate or she just want to destroy the gem?
BTW Guys,do reply the group discussion please!!!!
I don't really understand your question 1 or 3 o_O But as for 2 I think they mean that whenever Hinagiku is trying to do something good it always turns out badly.
Old 2009-11-10, 20:32   Link #4540
Rah

1. No. We're just messing around.
2. Apparently by calling her A-tan, she woke up Midas that was dormant inside her. Or just created an opening for him to possess her, and not just hide inside her. Something like that...
3. Just the gem, although I wouldn't mind if Hayate were to die in an "accident". :>

Group discussion?

Oh btw, that's a nice avvy you got there wolfnagi. <3

Tags
comedy, shounen