Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-11, 07:33   Link #21
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksoulmastar View Post
Guys it seems like i can't sign up to baka tsuki so i wont be able to post it there. So i made it in google docs instead.
Link: *removed*

Note:
I wont be able to make process all the time because my igcse exam is near.
I have no editors so bare with the really rough translation so please dont be an a****** i put it on comment mode for any flaws that i made so yeah.
Pictures will be in thai not jap cause internet is the worst so if you want jap please search for it on your own.
I dont mind if you guys want to post this on baka tsuki but atleast mention me a little e.g. "Thanks darksoulmastar for the 'raw'"
Try not to laugh at the references....
*MISSION FAILED*

I... dunno... She might be the Goddess of Chuuni

Last edited by LKK; 2016-10-15 at 11:09. Reason: removed link
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 08:43   Link #22
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Guys it seems like i can't sign up to baka tsuki so i wont be able to post it there. So i made it in google docs instead.
Link: *removed*

Note:
I wont be able to make process all the time because my igcse exam is near.
I have no editors so bare with the really rough translation so please dont be an a****** i put it on comment mode for any flaws that i made so yeah.
Pictures will be in thai not jap cause internet is the worst so if you want jap please search for it on your own.
I dont mind if you guys want to post this on baka tsuki but atleast mention me a little e.g. "Thanks darksoulmastar for the 'raw'"
....You Are The Man!!!T_T! A thousand bows is not enough to express my gratitude!!!

Last edited by LKK; 2016-10-15 at 11:10. Reason: removed link
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-17, 00:00   Link #23
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Man where are u darksoulmastar............
Old 2014-09-17, 00:18   Link #24
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

The MC reminds me of Ouma Shu from Guilty Crown, at least from how he looks.
Old 2014-09-17, 01:05   Link #25
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Well at least he is much more of a badass than Shuu who was always a crybaby......
Old 2014-09-19, 04:01   Link #26
darksoulmastar

Im sorry! Im really am! I try my best but with igcse in 5 weeks times and me taking it 2 years earlier than my year group, its taking too big of a toll! Anyways I'll have chap. 3 within these 5 days. Sorry for the huge delay!
darksoulmastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 04:21   Link #27
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Im sorry! Im really am! I try my best but with igcse in 5 weeks times and me taking it 2 years earlier than my year group, its taking too big of a toll! Anyways I'll have chap. 3 within these 5 days. Sorry for the huge delay!
Chapter 3? In the google doc I only see the prologue though. Did chapter 1-2 get deleted by some vandal or was there some kind of mistake?

And thanks for translating this!
Old 2014-09-19, 05:17   Link #28
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Chapter 3? In the google doc I only see the prologue though. Did chapter 1-2 get deleted by some vandal or was there some kind of mistake?

And thanks for translating this!
Dude he meant he will somehow manage it up to chap 3 within 5 days man! Sounds cool man! I will will wait for you!!

Last edited by DoomCalibur; 2014-09-19 at 10:50. Reason: Correction!
Old 2014-09-19, 05:29   Link #29
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
Dude he meant he will somehow manage it up to chap 3 within 3 days man! Sounds cool man! I will will wait for you!!
Ah so that's how it is. I just misunderstood then.

Well then, thank you again darksoulmastar for picking this up and I wish you best of luck for the exams!

Still hoping that Sovereign of Omnia will be found by a translator someday as well
Old 2014-09-19, 11:55   Link #30
darksoulmastar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Ah so that's how it is. I just misunderstood then.

Well then, thank you again darksoulmastar for picking this up and I wish you best of luck for the exams!

Still hoping that Sovereign of Omnia will be found by a translator someday as well
About Sovereign of Omnia... I also have that... Yeah...
Thai translation is just too unpredictable :P
I'll put what books i have. I might translate them after chuun...
Thanks for the wish. I appreciate it.
Old 2014-09-19, 15:03   Link #31
xatom12

if baka tsuki failed oh well find a group to join like nanodesu or other groups to talk about it in personal matter or PM them[mostly admin with that you can gain popularity and editorial fixes] with that your project could notice more]

i think you using a normal entry on baka tsuki forum[forums have a problem on that captcha issue thats why registration fails]
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/vie...p?f=16&t=10647 check this area for register[its same issue on log in]
Old 2014-09-24, 04:45   Link #32
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Thanks for the small update darkmasta! Even though it is small I am glad to know that you are still active!
Old 2014-10-02, 10:05   Link #33
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

He'll yeah! Vol 4 is scheduled to be released in November and it looks like Yuichi's next badass enemy is:
Spoiler for heavy spoiler:
Old 2014-10-12, 04:46   Link #34
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Oh lol!! I was mistaken!!!! It isn't Satan he will be facing next vol. It is just a new novel series written by the author called: "The Undefeated Great Satan". As for the real theme for vol 4, it looks like time for Yuichi to go to another world.....
Here is the cover:
Spoiler for Why are you averting your eyes, Yuichi^^?!:
Old 2014-10-12, 06:34   Link #35
Mirable
ミラベル

I never expect Kanako on cover maybe her dream about another world finally come true on this vol
i really like this art on this series.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 08:49   Link #36
darksoulmastar

YAY i now have a scanner therefore i scanned half of the book, It will take me a long time before i can finish it all so if anyone want to read it for free or help me translate it will be much appreciated. BTW the PDF isn't OCR-ed because it doesn't support Thai. Will continue to translate so put the page number (specify if PDF page or book page) at the end of your submission.

Last edited by LKK; 2016-10-15 at 11:11. Reason: removed download link
Old 2016-10-15, 09:54   Link #37
bakato

Licensed!
Old 2016-10-15, 10:12   Link #38
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Aww..... With this no more free translation to read..... Well not like there is any translation at all right now...... So time to check my wallet huh?....... Btw how long will a E-book or a digital reading version be released after the paperback version?
Old 2016-10-15, 10:20   Link #39
bakato

Quote:
Aww..... With this no more free translation to read..... Well not like there is any translation at all right now...... So time to check my wallet huh?....... Btw how long will a E-book or a digital reading version be released after the paperback version?
It's only digital.
Old 2016-10-15, 10:59   Link #40
Quarkboy
Translator, Producer

Quote:
Founder of J-Novel Club here! E-books come out 3 weeks or so after the final part in a volume is released to members for pre-pub reading.

Dec 3rd is the schedule for Neechuu V1, then 2 months per volume after that. We try and keep a fast release schedule.

For the rest of you, you can read our good, official translations made by fans like you for $4.50 a month (and soon ~9 other series too!), it's a lot of content a week to read.

Check out my own translation of My Little Sister Can Read Kanji, it's incredible:
j-novel.club
Sam Pinansky
Quarkboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chuunibyou, harem