AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-10-08, 22:04   Link #101
Aika Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
Hmm I get a feeling that Miya Yotsuba isn't actually dead. But somehow contained in suspended animation. I have no proof of this but just my theory. That and I pity Miya. *tears* lol
I actually want to speculate it, that Miya is actually ALIVE. You know, code geass,.. Miya is a MI user, we dont know but she could have an MI magic that transfers her "spirit" to a living body this making that person Yotsuba Miya.

Lol.
Aika Natsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-09, 07:54   Link #102
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aika Natsume View Post
I actually want to speculate it, that Miya is actually ALIVE. You know, code geass,.. Miya is a MI user, we dont know but she could have an MI magic that transfers her "spirit" to a living body this making that person Yotsuba Miya.

Lol.
I've thought about that in passing long time ago but I don't know if that would even work.

But I'd much rather have Tatsuya be able to Change the Eidos from many years ago instead of just 24 hours. I believe that would undue the damage Miya had done to her body as penance.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-09, 08:20   Link #103
amtro
Distro

Miya is dead as hell. She died shortly after the Okinawa incident. Read the LN before you spout nonsense. Maya wouldn't lie about something like that.
Old 2016-10-09, 08:31   Link #104
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Miya is dead as hell. She died shortly after the Okinawa incident. Read the LN before you spout nonsense. Maya wouldn't lie about something like that.
Oh Rlly?! She is supposed to have died in just prior 2095, not 2092.

Arrogant bastard.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-13, 05:57   Link #105
Aika Natsume

Since i just recently read the spin off latest chapter. I'll talk about Isshiki Airi, at first i thought she was to be the rival of Miyuki in terms of power but NO, she is way weaker plus she is not member of the 10 MC just the 18 AH and she turns out to be some kind of rival of miyuki to Masaki, which well, shouldnt be an issue in the first place since Miyuki is not a bit interested in Masaki so she can go for Masaki any time at all. I wonder how she will react when she knows that the Ichijou would offer Masaki to the Yotsuba family just for Masaki to be wed to Miyuki. Plus since she suspects Miyuki is lying about being a member of a clan, i bet she now knows why, and i want to se her face when she knew Miyuki is heir of Yotsuba clan.
Aika Natsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-13, 10:11   Link #106
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aika Natsume View Post
Since i just recently read the spin off latest chapter. I'll talk about Isshiki Airi, at first i thought she was to be the rival of Miyuki in terms of power but NO, she is way weaker plus she is not member of the 10 MC just the 18 AH and she turns out to be some kind of rival of miyuki to Masaki, which well, shouldnt be an issue in the first place since Miyuki is not a bit interested in Masaki so she can go for Masaki any time at all. I wonder how she will react when she knows that the Ichijou would offer Masaki to the Yotsuba family just for Masaki to be wed to Miyuki. Plus since she suspects Miyuki is lying about being a member of a clan, i bet she now knows why, and i want to se her face when she knew Miyuki is heir of Yotsuba clan.
A summary of her is already available on the wiki.