Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-26, 12:23   Link #6521
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Tabane mentions something about killing Ichika at the end of Volume 11 because Houki misunderstands Ichika hugging Cecilia as him having chosen her, and is broken-hearted as a result.

It is, however, ambiguous as to whether she was serious or joking.
I see. So Ichika didn't receive any victories yet since the first volume, huh? Has volume 10 been completely translated yet? Where can I read volume 11? Does anyone have any ideas where can I read these volumes?
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-30, 04:06   Link #6522
NearBaskara

I went back to the series from a long time hiatus. years ago I watched IS season 1 anime. It was a great show and I loved it. IMO the ending was great too.

recently, I just got back to the series again and watched season 2. What can I say, it literally became a fakin' garbage like wtf. The show just evolved from 100 to 0 so quick. no character development and the MC just become denser. what is the hell wrong with this dude man?

sorry guys I just can't handle the show, I thought if I said it in LN forum, my anger would vanish easily.

the mistake of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai just being repeated again. I will never trust this kind of show anymore.
NearBaskara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-30, 09:27   Link #6523
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearBaskara View Post
I went back to the series from a long time hiatus. years ago I watched IS season 1 anime. It was a great show and I loved it. IMO the ending was great too.

recently, I just got back to the series again and watched season 2. What can I say, it literally became a fakin' garbage like wtf. The show just evolved from 100 to 0 so quick. no character development and the MC just become denser. what is the hell wrong with this dude man?

sorry guys I just can't handle the show, I thought if I said it in LN forum, my anger would vanish easily.

the mistake of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai just being repeated again. I will never trust this kind of show anymore.
I'm sorry if you feel that way. But I hope that Season 3 of IS will have several of character developments as they can grow, including Ichika himself along with his IS harem.
Old 2017-11-30, 10:49   Link #6524
Iromaru

LN is only getting worse not better. The only thing that could maybe save it now is a spin-off. Preferably all-girl.
Iromaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-30, 11:53   Link #6525
Chaos-Zero

So far, Ichika have went out a single date yet since the start of the series due to these circumstances including the harem hijinx. How long do they plan to keep from dating a girl? Render him dateless until the graduation? If so, then what those IS girls plan to do once Ichika graduates IS Academy and then move into a college? Once he finish IS Academy, they may never seen him again.
Old 2017-12-01, 08:32   Link #6526
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iromaru View Post
LN is only getting worse not better. The only thing that could maybe save it now is a spin-off. Preferably all-girl.
The Sugar & Honey manga is the best one for me. I have a feeling that Izuku made the some of the other girls - particularly Charlotte - too popular so he had to dial up their negative traits to push Houki back into the spot.
Old 2017-12-01, 13:06   Link #6527
lovetospoon73

Quote:
izuru is suffering from health problems, which is why it's taking longer for a new volume to be released, it could also affecting his creativity too?
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-01, 13:08   Link #6528
XFire
150% done

The summaries for the recent volumes sound far and away better than the ones we were getting. As long as he can actually focus on the plot instead of weird school events he'll be fine.
Old 2017-12-08, 10:51   Link #6529
Chaos-Zero

So Infinite Stratos (Yuuki Homura version) Chapter 27 has finally make an appearance. Very nice. It's based on the second half of the 10th episode and the first half of the 11th episode of the first season of the anime.
Old 2017-12-13, 00:51   Link #6530
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Um no. The ONLY thing that could save this series is a Sacred Twins remake.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-14, 11:17   Link #6531
Chaos-Zero

So far, Infinite Stratos vol.9 chapters 3 and 4 has not been completed yet. Volume 10 chapters 3 and 4 are not there yet. And I don't know where can I read Infinite Stratos vol 11. I went to Baka Tsuki. But so far, chapters 2,3,and 4 are not there.

SOurce of IS vol 9 problem: https://daupao.wordpress.com/2014/10...9-translation/
Old 2017-12-14, 13:29   Link #6532
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Um no. The ONLY thing that could save this series is a Sacred Twins remake.
I'd prefer the SUgar and Honey approach, to be honest.
Old 2017-12-17, 17:45   Link #6533
Chaos-Zero

Do you know where can I find Infinite Stratos manga (Yuuki Homura) chapter 28? Even if it the raw chapter.
Old 2017-12-30, 22:43   Link #6534
Tsundere89

So, do you guys think Houki will end up with Ichika and this whole misunderstanding with Cecilia will be resolved in the next volume? Why is he hugging her anyway?? I am a Houki fan so i hope she does not give up on him.
Tsundere89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-30, 23:16   Link #6535
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsundere89 View Post
So, do you guys think Houki will end up with Ichika and this whole misunderstanding with Cecilia will be resolved in the next volume? Why is he hugging her anyway?? I am a Houki fan so i hope she does not give up on him.
all i know this: ichika FUCKED UP BIG TIME & he better figure out something, cuz as of now that he is facing off phantom task more, teamwork, communication & trust is more needed now with him, chifuyu, & the harem
Old 2018-01-01, 12:22   Link #6536
Chaos-Zero

How do Chifuyu expect Ichika to grow up and to get a girlfriend if she don't give him a chance to experience love. If she don't have a brother-sister complex, then why she driving other women away? Try put yourself in Ichika's shoes.
Old 2018-01-01, 15:20   Link #6537
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
How do Chifuyu expect Ichika to grow up and to get a girlfriend if she don't give him a chance to experience love. If she don't have a brother-sister complex, then why she driving other women away? Try put yourself in Ichika's shoes.
in his shoes, after their parents parents abandoned thime chifuyu gave up most of the enoughment of being a kid in order to raise ichika because she did not abandon him, forfit a torniment when phantom task kidnapped ichika, he basically her whole world & also keeping her from becoming like tabane or madoka, do u think chifuyu is actually afraid that ichika might leave her when he finds out why he can pilot an IS unit along with their connection with madoka & phantom task?

Last edited by lovetospoon73; 2018-01-01 at 17:13.
Old 2018-01-01, 18:30   Link #6538
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
in his shoes, after their parents parents abandoned thime chifuyu gave up most of the enoughment of being a kid in order to raise ichika because she did not abandon him, forfit a torniment when phantom task kidnapped ichika, he basically her whole world & also keeping her from becoming like tabane or madoka, do u think chifuyu is actually afraid that ichika might leave her when he finds out why he can pilot an IS unit along with their connection with madoka & phantom task?
So what you're saying is that the reason why Chifuyu having Ichika around her to keep her pure from falling into the dark side, correct? I see that he's represents the light towards her. But if you feel that why, then she must find her own inner light within herself. It's not good to take advantages of his kindness. If she wanted him to grow, then she have to let him gain experience. Without that maturity, Ichika won't be able to evolve. Even if he does leaves her, Chifuyu can remember her brother is always in her heart as she remember the things that reminds her of him. If you keep the melon in the fridge, eventually it won't taste as good.
Old 2018-01-01, 20:31   Link #6539
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
So what you're saying is that the reason why Chifuyu having Ichika around her to keep her pure from falling into the dark side, correct? I see that he's represents the light towards her. But if you feel that why, then she must find her own inner light within herself. It's not good to take advantages of his kindness. If she wanted him to grow, then she have to let him gain experience. Without that maturity, Ichika won't be able to evolve. Even if he does leaves her, Chifuyu can remember her brother is always in her heart as she remember the things that reminds her of him. If you keep the melon in the fridge, eventually it won't taste as good.
it not just her, having ichika around houki & the rest of the harem kept them from falling into the dark side. Laura was deep in the darkside until after ichika saved her, chifuyu & the harem all have this in common: they're trainwrecks, i wonder how the hell did she mantage to raise ichika turning into the type of guy that caused his harem to be perverted. Not to mention the girls in ichika's harem lives are a shithole:
  • Houki had to move constanly because of her sister, who she hates
  • cecelia's parent were executed due to their greed because they accepted a IS core phantom task was stole, causing her to protect her family's company and wealth along with getting her original IS unit stolen by the same people who gaved her parents the core
  • rin's parents got a divorced & she moved back to china
  • charlotte is a illegimate child, who was treat like crap & forced to pretend to be a dude
  • laura was basically born in a lab & raise by the army to be cold & murderous, tried to murder ichika
  • kanzaki was basically overshadowed by her older sister for her IS skills, causing a tear in their relationship
  • tatenashi, however beside how crappy her relationship with younger sister, it is unknown how or if her life growing up was hellish

plus the girls r constantly hanging around, thus making it difficult for him to fight one on one to level up, & with how skilled they are plus his sister it completly shattered ichika's ego the only way for him to get stronger is for him to leave the academy, which he can't because it would completly devestated them, actually what would happen if ichika left the academy?
Old 2018-01-02, 00:55   Link #6540
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
it not just her, having ichika around houki & the rest of the harem kept them from falling into the dark side. Laura was deep in the darkside until after ichika saved her, chifuyu & the harem all have this in common: they're trainwrecks, i wonder how the hell did she mantage to raise ichika turning into the type of guy that caused his harem to be perverted. Not to mention the girls in ichika's harem lives are a shithole:
  • Houki had to move constanly because of her sister, who she hates
  • cecelia's parent were executed due to their greed because they accepted a IS core phantom task was stole, causing her to protect her family's company and wealth along with getting her original IS unit stolen by the same people who gaved her parents the core
  • rin's parents got a divorced & she moved back to china
  • charlotte is a illegimate child, who was treat like crap & forced to pretend to be a dude
  • laura was basically born in a lab & raise by the army to be cold & murderous, tried to murder ichika
  • kanzaki was basically overshadowed by her older sister for her IS skills, causing a tear in their relationship
  • tatenashi, however beside how crappy her relationship with younger sister, it is unknown how or if her life growing up was hellish

plus the girls r constantly hanging around, thus making it difficult for him to fight one on one to level up, & with how skilled they are plus his sister it completly shattered ichika's ego the only way for him to get stronger is for him to leave the academy, which he can't because it would completly devestated them, actually what would happen if ichika left the academy?
Oh, yeah. What the girls in the harem are planning to do when Ichika is not around?

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen