AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-07, 22:31   Link #21
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Just like the drama CD, I still feel Index is off somewhere too...

By the way, Sterling, who's Yuyuko? From what?
Yuyuko is from Touhou and in various Doujins she's depicted with a humongous appetite.

I found Index to be much more "moe" in the Drama CD
Old 2008-07-08, 16:22   Link #22
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Yuyuko is from Touhou and in various Doujins she's depicted with a humongous appetite.
Oh, I see.

I felt something was strange last night, but checking the trailer again... that shouldn't be the railgun, should it... I don't think I'm mistaken, but railgun is when she uses something like a coin and shoots it with her power... And in the trailer, there was no coin and was just a beam of thunder...

It's a bit late, but I just realized who is animating this... Original work-raper J.C. Staff... >_>
Though it looks pretty accurate for now.

Probably not going to happen, but I hope the Railgun manga gets animated too...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-07-08, 17:08   Link #23
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

From the trailer it seems like the electricity was made from her brushing her hair with hand
Old 2008-07-08, 18:22   Link #24
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator

In the novel they mention the electricity being generated from her hair quite a few times. The railgun is also described as being orange in color, and she also attacks Touma with plain blue-white lightning in the novel, so that's probably what was in the trailer. After all, Touma's Imagine Breaker shouldn't be able to stop the actual railgun, since it's a real physical effect.

Last edited by selkirk; 2008-07-08 at 18:34.
Old 2008-07-08, 18:28   Link #25
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Oh, I see.

I felt something was strange last night, but checking the trailer again... that shouldn't be the railgun, should it... I don't think I'm mistaken, but railgun is when she uses something like a coin and shoots it with her power... And in the trailer, there was no coin and was just a beam of thunder...

Maybe the coin was already in her hand?

Quote:
It's a bit late, but I just realized who is animating this... Original work-raper J.C. Staff... >_>
Though it looks pretty accurate for now.
You only need to worry about the sequels ()

On the other hand, if it's done by J.C Staff, then you know that the animation is in good hands.

The director for the show is Hiroshi Nishikiori... And I've never seen any of his shows before

(Angelic Layer, Azumanga Daioh, The Melody of Oblivion, Yotsunoha...)

Quote:
Probably not going to happen, but I hope the Railgun manga gets animated too...
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun-tan

Just imagine.
Old 2008-07-09, 09:54   Link #26
Westlo
Lets be reality

I was already interesting in watching this but the trailer definitely kicked my interest up a notch or two, looks like J.C Staff are going to do spend some money on this.

Misaka Mikoto is the girl with the lighting around her hand isn't she? Who's the girl with the sword?
Old 2008-07-09, 10:12   Link #27
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Kanzaki Kaori... A Swords-Magician.
Old 2008-07-14, 17:16   Link #28
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Been catching up with the raw and I would say I liked this series quite a bit, will be looking forward to the animation. (seriously, the manga's action display is really choppy.) Index is love <3.
Old 2008-07-15, 02:10   Link #29
Same_Shark

Just to let everyone know, KOTOKO will most likely be singing the OP or ED. Could be both. I'll keep everyone updated.
Old 2008-07-16, 08:12   Link #30
elroid

i hope the OP and/or ED will be sing by mami kawada or kotoko or eiko shimamiya, but i have the feeling that it should mami kawada and kotoko like in shakugan no shana.
Old 2008-07-16, 08:25   Link #31
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroid View Post
i hope the OP and/or ED will be sing by mami kawada or kotoko or eiko shimamiya, but i have the feeling that it should mami kawada and kotoko like in shakugan no shana.

I wouldn't mind either way, but Kotoko seem to be losing her touch these days...

Her last few songs, at least the ones that I've heard, aren't as good as I had hoped.
Old 2008-07-16, 08:26   Link #32
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by elroid View Post
To me, Mami Kawada and Kotoko are both reallly good singers, and I think that either one of them will be goood for this series
Old 2008-07-16, 08:40   Link #33
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
To me, Mami Kawada and Kotoko are both reallly good singers, and I think that either one of them will be goood for this series
KOTOKO is definately doing a theme song for the anime. She's mentioned working on a song for the anime in her blog. With the whole I've Sound crew working on BGM for the anime, we could possibly see songs from all of the I've ladies(KOTOKO, MELL, Mami Kawada, Eiko Shimamiya, Kaori Utatsuki. Maybe even Reina and IKU too.)
Old 2008-07-16, 08:52   Link #34
cyth
Banned

Don't you realize how ridiculous you sound? All that is confirmed is I've Sound doing music production. Everything beyond KOTOKO is purely speculative.
Old 2008-07-16, 08:59   Link #35
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
Don't you realize how ridiculous you sound? All that is confirmed is I've Sound doing music production. Everything beyond KOTOKO is purely speculative.
How is that speculative when KOTOKO has said in her own blog that she was working on something for the anime?! Do you need me to show you the entry?

Here. A small amount of proof.
Old 2008-07-16, 09:17   Link #36
cyth
Banned

I was referring to "With the whole I've Sound crew working on BGM for the anime, we could possibly see songs from all of the I've ladies(KOTOKO, MELL, Mami Kawada, Eiko Shimamiya, Kaori Utatsuki. Maybe even Reina and IKU too.)" statement. You're not the only one who reads KOTOKO's blog. Did other singers post this on their blogs as well?

Also:
Quote:
beˇyond (bē-ŏnd', bĭ-yŏnd')
prep.
1. On the far side of; past: Just beyond the fence.
Old 2008-07-16, 09:19   Link #37
Same_Shark

Quote:
I was referring to "the whole I've Sound crew" statement. You're not the only one who reads her blog.
Yeah, it is speculating, but that's the great thing about fandom. We can speculate all we want. Also, no the other singers did not say they were because only two of them have blogs. You definately did not have to be so rude about it.

Last edited by Same_Shark; 2008-07-16 at 09:31.
Old 2008-07-16, 09:27   Link #38
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
I was referring to "With the whole I've Sound crew working on BGM for the anime, we could possibly see songs from all of the I've ladies(KOTOKO, MELL, Mami Kawada, Eiko Shimamiya, Kaori Utatsuki. Maybe even Reina and IKU too.)" statement. You're not the only one who reads KOTOKO's blog. Did other singers post this on their blogs as well?
Why so serious?
Old 2008-07-16, 09:38   Link #39
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Why so serious?
Seriously, it isn't even that big of a deal.
Old 2008-07-16, 09:56   Link #40
Westlo
Lets be reality

It's like he saw the word "possibility" and instead saw WILL BE FEATURED 100% LOLOLOL
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, science fiction, shounen