AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-04, 06:36   Link #1721
Clarste
Human

How could she throw him/her/it in the bin when they were still hung up to dry as shown later in the episode? Plot hole?
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 08:06   Link #1722
Fishfood1

^maybe the garbage bin is filled with trash-juice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Why do all the animals get thrown into the bin when their owners get angry?
because the owner knows that it's all the animal's fault for them to be in the current position.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 08:16   Link #1723
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
after watching this episode....
now we see androphobic version of Electrocuted linx, after in the previous we see Black Seppuku Bunny and Norainu version. I looking forward to see Harakiri Tora in its another version. This is remind me to some question long ago about defeated Kampfer turn to Messenger. If this whole Kampfer business finished, could it be they turn back to their human form?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 08:23   Link #1724
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Ive been thinking about the novel ending next year and all.
Rather, that whole statement was pretty doubtful and AFAIK there was no source mentioned, only the author's name which anyone can come up with. It's not unreasonable for it to end but until there is a source I am not convinced.

Ep 10 is great. I like Evil Kaede much more than her usual demeanor. Good thing Shizuku is fast to catch on (but she totally wanted to get raped there lol). Too bad the anime looks to be ending soon. So next seems to be a full-blown confrontation?
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 08:25   Link #1725
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Rather, that whole statement was pretty doubtful and AFAIK there was no source mentioned, only the author's name which anyone can come up with. It's not unreasonable for it to end but until there is a source I am not convinced.
I heard it was mentioned in novel 10 1/2.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 10:03   Link #1726
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post

Ep 10 is great. I like Evil Kaede much more than her usual demeanor. Good thing Shizuku is fast to catch on (but she totally wanted to get raped there lol). Too bad the anime looks to be ending soon. So next seems to be a full-blown confrontation?

It is interesting that Shizuku's open physical display of affection is what triggered Kaede to make her move. I say Kaede really has it in for the S.C.President.

I do not think Shizuku was infor the rape. What sane woman would be ?

However she (Shizuku) was into his (Natsuru) agression... and encouraged it.
Spoiler for moment:

But I like her pride... I call it dignity... she may be agressive and forward but she has a line where dignity becomes more important. Good character design.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 10:21   Link #1727
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
It is interesting that Shizuku's open physical display of affection is what triggered Kaede to make her move. I say Kaede really has it in for the S.C.President.

I do not think Shizuku was infor the rape. What sane woman would be ?

However she (Shizuku) was into his (Natsuru) agression... and encouraged it.
Spoiler for moment:

But I like her pride... I call it dignity... she may be agressive and forward but she has a line where dignity becomes more important. Good character design.
IMO it's more like she want to be the rapist and not the victim

where's that Blitz-bro, he said he want to create some fan art of this anime
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 10:23   Link #1728
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
IMO it's more like she want to be the rapist and not the victim

where's that Blitz-bro, he said he want to create some fan art of this anime
Here I am. Fanart may have to wait (for around 1.5 weeks) exams are annoying >_>

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 10:28   Link #1729
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Good character design.
To the extent that she overshadows all other protagonists. Right now she's the only one in this show who's using her brain. Akane devolved into a tsundere moeblob, Mikoto doesn't amount to much, and Natsuru wasn't the brightest tool in the shed to begin with (his faithfulness to Kaede is his only positive trait, I guess - and it's slowly coming to bite him in the ass). And Kaede doesn't count since she's been established to be on the evil side as of this episode. Actually doesn't it look like Kaede is the end boss for this anime? If there are more enemies behind her, we hardly have time to introduce them and deal with them.

Last edited by lightbringer; 2009-12-04 at 10:40.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 10:43   Link #1730
Nemesis

^
Its more of the story's bad pacing that cause Shizuku to look like she overshadows the cast.
Old 2009-12-04, 10:54   Link #1731
Mentar
Banned

Hmmm... to be honest, I don't think it's really the pacing. It's rather that Akane and Mikoto don't actively participate in the Kämpfer background mystery at all - they are only concerned about the romantic pentagram and their own part in it, that's all.

Unless the girls wake up and use their heads for more than just growing hair, they will naturally be overshadowed by Shizuku, who not only carries the backstory part alone with a bit of Natsuru help, she is always the most proactive and daring one to move the romance part along, too. And THAT is why she is beginning to run away and steal the show.

(That she has by far the most intriguing and interesting personality aswell doesn't hurt her there, either).

If the show has some form of Shizuku ending, I would say that the story arc was presented adequately - it started well-distributed and then concentrated on the ending girl. If it does not, we'll have to see...
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 11:06   Link #1732
Nemesis

No,remember they are in a game of life and death?Everyone seems to forget the plot, but they marvel at it whenever bits of it comes up...............

A Battle Royale is a game where no one in it is safe,because everyone wants to survive and win.But there can only be one.
But Kampfer has really used this trope wrong and carelessly, and thus it made a broken Battle Royale where everything can be so lax that they essentially dont have to fight,essentially breaking the Kampfer Wars.

What's the incentive to fight?What's the point of fighting?Why do they have to fight?
Isn't a Battle Royale about contenders who are forced by circumstances to take a stance and defeat the other contenders?

There would had been less time to romance and fool around, and more on figuring out how to survive.
Kudos to Shizuku trying to find out the really deep specifics of the Kampfer Wars, but those are just the deep details that aren't among the basics to know how it works.

Lets be honest, the plot was essentially broken from the start.Of course the cohesion would fall apart.

EDIT: Geez, i wish this would end sooner.
EDIT 2: I actually tried to ignore the story's flaws, but the end product i get is still awfully little even with the other aspects.
EDIT 3: I know,Shizuku is fun and all, this still isn't right.

Last edited by Nemesis; 2009-12-04 at 11:56.
Old 2009-12-04, 13:38   Link #1733
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Here I am. Fanart may have to wait (for around 1.5 weeks) exams are annoying >_>
Fanart is only so in Kampfer when there is yuri. Draw something......risque, okay?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 15:01   Link #1734
IronWarrior
KenshiWarrior

A other good episode, I loved the bath part where she got her parts all touched up, this series needs to last longer then 12 episodes, a good 24 or more would be good.
IronWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 15:02   Link #1735
Nosauz

And this episode once again proves why shizuku san is the best.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 15:04   Link #1736
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Actually there is something that puzzles me :

Do the female Kampfers lose their powers when the get screwed by a guy?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 15:06   Link #1737
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Actually there is something that puzzles me :

Do the female Kampfers lose their powers when the get screwed by a guy?
why would this be? Sakura meant to preoccupy shizuku with natsuru since she's all sherlock holmes on her ass. In the light novel, natsuru is asked to do more. But the point is to incapacitate her from her current work.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 15:48   Link #1738
Fishfood1

fan servicing for this episode has gone though the roof this time. yet it still manage to give a somewhat-secretive, dark plot. nice...

dark/evil sakura kinda send chill though my bones cause it's hard to really imagine what sort of evil plan she's up to.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 16:01   Link #1739
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

At the rate this is going, Sakura's going to pull off more ridiculously over the top evil smiles then Light.
Old 2009-12-04, 16:34   Link #1740
Tiberium Wolf

After watching ep 10 I think Sakura might be possessed by one of the dolls.

Anyway 1 more Shizuku flag .

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen