AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-28, 12:03   Link #1601
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiechan View Post
Kenpachi and Unohana
He needs to be tamed; she needs to get WILD.
WTF!!!!! Kenpachi and Unohana are you cerial.

I always thought Unohana was more of a byakuya
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 09:27   Link #1602
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
WTF!!!!! Kenpachi and Unohana are you cerial.

I always thought Unohana was more of a byakuya
You have NO idea bout Kenpachi x Unohana


Btw they pwn IchiRuki easily but that's just mine perspective :3
__________________

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 15:18   Link #1603
Aqua Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 26
Quote:
IshiHime because opposites attract and they are so cute and funny together.

IchiRuki because they are such a dynamic team.

GinRan because... he's hot and she's hot and there's grown-up drama there. Weee!

RenRuki because, honestly, he just loves her so much, and it's just an interesting dynamic

Urahara and Yoruichi--woah, the cat and the hat, baby. These are a sexy couple.

Yoruichi/Soi Fong--even sexier!

And I've got one crack pairing fave: KENPACHI AND UNOHANA! Yes, once that got into my brain, I haven't been able to get it out. Fanfics are starting to jump on that wagon and I think it's a pairing with lots of potential! He needs to be tamed; she needs to get WILD.
Isn't it the same?
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 21:25   Link #1604
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
You have NO idea bout Kenpachi x Unohana


Btw they pwn IchiRuki easily but that's just mine perspective :3
Well as a team sure to fight evil
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 08:59   Link #1605
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Well as a team sure to fight evil

Yeah, especially when she heals him, while he's in kendo mode, if you know what I mean
__________________

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 16:43   Link #1606
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Illinois
Age: 27
IchigoXNoone. Seriously though Yoruichi and Kisuke.
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 19:11   Link #1607
Tobi_Uchiha
Tobi is a Good Boy!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
rukai+ichigo
Tobi_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 22:58   Link #1608
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
Yeah, especially when she heals him, while he's in kendo mode, if you know what I mean
Actually I don't
Tries to picture
Nope nothing still
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 01:40   Link #1609
Aqua Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi_Uchiha View Post
rukai+ichigo
Who the hell is that?

Maybe you meant Rukongai?
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 17:18   Link #1610
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In G-Dragon Heaven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hichi'sSammy View Post
OMFG!!!! im the only one of my friends tht likes KenpachiXunohana they r freakin perfect anyway i love

n im sorry to say but i think
Grimmjow X Ulquiorra
is HOT lol ^.^
KenpachixUnohana?? That sounds like a GREAT couple
I agree with you about Grimmjow X Ulquiorra
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 23:41   Link #1611
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Reason: **** it, I'm not explaining something that obvious.
I knew what he meant shesh I just can't picture Unohana and Kenpachi liking each other in that way at all
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 16:36   Link #1612
Hitsuhina
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Somewhere SomePlace
My favorite couples are
Ichigo/Tatsuki
Renji/Rukia
Toshiro/Momo
Gin/Matsumoto
Byakuya/Soi Fong
Uryu/Orihime
Spoiler for Bleach:
Hitsuhina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 16:41   Link #1613
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsuhina View Post
My favorite couples are
Ichigo/Tatsuki
Renji/Rukia
Toshiro/Momo
Gin/Matsumoto
Byakuya/Soi Fong
Uryu/Orihime
Spoiler for Bleach:
and where is your sourse for that nugget of info? Wikileaks? Wikipedia?
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 17:13   Link #1614
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In G-Dragon Heaven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsuhina View Post
Spoiler for Bleach:
You aren't serious....are you....? (although its something I'd like to see)
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 20:25   Link #1615
MYVJunki
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
ShuuheixRenji - I can't help myself

HitsugayaxHinamori - Just so cute together

IchigoxGrimmjow

UraharaxYoruichi - They just fit each other's personalities
MYVJunki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 19:43   Link #1616
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Illinois
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsuhina View Post
My favorite couples are
Ichigo/Tatsuki
Renji/Rukia
Toshiro/Momo
Gin/Matsumoto
Byakuya/Soi Fong
Uryu/Orihime
Spoiler for Bleach:
Sorry but I haven't heard that anywhere. You've been reading too much fanfiction because that is the only place where that will happen.
__________________
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-01, 00:21   Link #1617
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In G-Dragon Heaven
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
Sorry but I haven't heard that anywhere. You've been reading too much fanfiction because that is the only place where that will happen.
Or a Doujin
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-01, 01:29   Link #1618
Alchemist007
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 30
That's pretty much a synonym
__________________
Alchemist007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 18:00   Link #1619
iloveflowers
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Personally I like Ichigo and Orihime here
http://orihimelovesichigo.tripod.com/essaya.htm
I like Rukia too but her and Ichigo are more like close friends.
iloveflowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 18:18   Link #1620
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
some1 shold take a pole. ichixruki or ichixhime
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.