Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-24, 16:23   Link #41
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^Nice Fujitora avatar there, BDK!

Anyway, there's something else that I've been considering for a while: What if there's a CP0 agent or two taking part in this tournament? I don't think it's so farfetched since we even saw an undercover VA a couple chapters back (who got taken out by Barty), so maybe they're a part of the remaining two blocks? If true, I'm kinda hoping that the fighting lion or bull is an agent, just to continue CP9's tradition of having the strongest members being zoans.
Thank you, marvelB . I've taken quite a liking to Fujitora's design and character.

It wouldn't surprise me if the CP0 were taking part in this tournament, seeing as how they're given special operations to work with. But I feel they've been assigned to do something else. The primary culprits to deal with at Dressrosa are the strawhats, Law, and the Donquixote family. It's likely that the marines and CP0 have spread out fairly evenly across the place, because the situation needs to be monitored thoroughly I imagine. For example, Law gave a vivre card to Nami, so that right there basically says that either or both of those groups will run into trouble later on (which could very well be due to the CP0 squad).
Old 2013-04-24, 17:12   Link #42
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

Best part was When Luffy called Cavendish "Cabbage/cavity" and he corrected it.
Too bad we wont be seeing him so carefree and friendly from now on. I enjoyed his friendship with Luffy.
Old 2013-04-24, 19:25   Link #43
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrz View Post
Too bad we wont be seeing him so carefree and friendly from now on. I enjoyed his friendship with Luffy.

Why? Just because Cavendish hates Luffy NOW shouldn't mean that he wouldn't come to respect him at a later point in this arc. In fact, I can even see Luffy making an alliance with his crew, (as well as Bartolomeo's, but let's not focus on him now, yeah?).

In fact, I can easily imagine Cavendish getting all tsundere on Luffy when the alliance is proposed: "Well.... I SUPPOSE I can partner with you..... B-but it's not because I L-L-LIKE you or anything, got it!? Baka."
Old 2013-04-24, 19:52   Link #44
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Aaaaah.... it's good to see good ol' Bellamy has learned some decent fighting moves with his Devil Fruit, other than just bouncing all over the place~
Old 2013-04-25, 00:58   Link #45
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Why? Just because Cavendish hates Luffy NOW shouldn't mean that he wouldn't come to respect him at a later point in this arc. In fact, I can even see Luffy making an alliance with his crew, (as well as Bartolomeo's, but let's not focus on him now, yeah?).

In fact, I can easily imagine Cavendish getting all tsundere on Luffy when the alliance is proposed: "Well.... I SUPPOSE I can partner with you..... B-but it's not because I L-L-LIKE you or anything, got it!? Baka."

MARVEL!

Have you been spying my "Cavendish-is-a-male-Hancock-and-gay-for-Luffy" posts in AP?
You stalker!
Old 2013-04-25, 01:57   Link #46
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
MARVEL!

Have you been spying my "Cavendish-is-a-male-Hancock-and-gay-for-Luffy" posts in AP?
You stalker!

*gasp* Me? A stalker!? Why heavens to Betsy, I'd never do such a thing! The idea came to me completely by chance!

....Though I do find it interesting to learn that you're a LuffyxCavendish shipper.....
Old 2013-04-26, 02:40   Link #47
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
*gasp* Me? A stalker!? Why heavens to Betsy, I'd never do such a thing! The idea came to me completely by chance!

....Though I do find it interesting to learn that you're a LuffyxCavendish shipper.....
No!!! LuffyxRebeeca forever 111

I am liking the rivalry/friendship between Luffy and Cavendish and am kind of hoping they get a fight in soon, don't know if it will happen now though. I have a feeling in the finales the Dof man himself will show up and crash the tournament to get his ideas going. I'm also thinking Cavendish/Bellamy/Rebecca will help him in this arc more than what we think. I do hope, even if the tournament doesn't finish, that we see some what Luffy can do against one of BlackBeard's men, even if small.

I hate breaks! Why so many? Blast! How long will it take for this arc to get taken up a notch? I'm enjoying so far but every things just starting now. I'm sure over time of this arc every one will get a fight in some how, which is great

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Old 2013-04-28, 11:17   Link #48
shalala

Just wondering about using 2 DF. We know that if one person where to eat 2 DF they would die. But what if one person where to eat 1 DF and then give another DF to their weapon that way they would be able to use 2 DF. Soo Fujitora could have 2 DF :P joking.
Old 2013-04-29, 15:23   Link #49
golgo13

The large wave Bellamy mentioned in 706 is likely a re-arrangement of the current Yonkou's.

If the King Elizabelio doesn't destroy the stadium with his power and mess up the tournament proceedings, I suspect he will be taken out quite easily.

Ricky is an interesting twist, looks to be pretty similar to Kyros. Speaking of Kyros isn't it odd no one in Dressrosa remembers him fighting? Is this selective or controlled memory? I wonder if it explains why ppl don't seem to care about Donflamingo quiting as a Shichibukai..

I'm sure if Cavendish tries to start something with Luffy that Don Chin Jao will convince him otherwise.

Last edited by golgo13; 2013-04-29 at 15:23. Reason: spacing
Old 2013-04-29, 15:38   Link #50
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgo13 View Post
Speaking of Kyros isn't it odd no one in Dressrosa remembers him fighting? Is this selective or controlled memory? I wonder if it explains why ppl don't seem to care about Donflamingo quiting as a Shichibukai..
Interesting point you bring up here. As mentioned before in past threads, something just seems to be off with the townsfolk. Really falls in line with Doflamingo "pulling the strings" somehow.
Old 2013-04-29, 17:29   Link #51
Spammowarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Interesting point you bring up here. As mentioned before in past threads, something just seems to be off with the townsfolk. Really falls in line with Doflamingo "pulling the strings" somehow.
It's even possible people from dressrosa don't think Doflamingo is a pirate: remember what was said about bellamy? that he was always ready to attack everybody that talked bad about the country's reputation, saying it's a pirate country. also, in his presentation it was never said that bellamy is a pirate.

call me crazy but i think that's possible.
Old 2013-04-30, 08:26   Link #52
Bern-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
MARVEL!

You stalker!
Now I can't stop thinking of a scene with Hancock and Cavendish fighting for Luffy's love while he is just watching and not giving a sh*t
Anyway I hope this guy sticks around for a while because he has amused me during his brief appearances

I still have a bad impression of Bellamy, now Oda is going to try and make me like him...

Last edited by Bern-san; 2013-04-30 at 10:49.
Old 2013-04-30, 09:36   Link #53
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
I do find it interesting to learn that you're a LuffyxCavendish shipper.....
i can't stop laughing to this!
Old 2013-04-30, 11:59   Link #54
Drriton
Naruto D. Uchia

The fact that she mentioned no one in dresrosa means that in other contrys there are people that know and remeber him . All the world knows that he resinged from the shichibukai and gives up his seat as the king and in the morning we saw confused people about Donflamingos resignation and when Luffy arrives at dressrosa no one knows anything about that anymore .Im thinking that someone in Donflamingos crew has that ability to make people forget about everything they wants . Quite a troubelsome ability and having the fighting fish in the colloseum gives me the thought that Donflamingo can control them too and if thats the case Green bit surrounded by fighting fish that no one can go there because of them makes Green bit the ideal place for the factory .
Old 2013-04-30, 18:20   Link #55
marvelB

Anyway, as exciting as the tournament stuff is, I'm really interested in finding out CP0's purpose at Dressrosa. I brought up a theory before about the possibility of them wanting to seize Dofla's Smile factory for themselves, but there may be other motives, as well. For instance, there's actually a chance that they're in cahoots with the former warlord. After all, we already had hints that he was connected to the WG's upper echelon before the skip (telling Moria that someone with higher authority than an FA gave him orders to kill, the dude he was talking with after Moria escaped, etc.). Depending on the reasons for the spies' involvement, this arc's outcome could result in something much deeper than Luffy declaring war on yet another emperor......

Also, I wonder who the chief of CP0 is? I'd put my money on Spandam, but I wouldn't rule out his father being the boss, either. After all, I recall that Spandine was the one to send out assassins to hunt down the rogue CP9 agents at the end of their ministory. What if the people he sent were from "the world's strongest intelligence".....?
Old 2013-05-02, 04:37   Link #56
SMASHERJACKSON

wasn't there supposed to be a chapter this week?
Old 2013-05-02, 09:43   Link #57
Blackbeard D. Kuma

^ No. marvelB even put a note in the thread title saying there's no chapter this week.
Old 2013-05-05, 06:58   Link #58
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:

I am on the same page as you on this. On both of these guys. I think Both Cavendish and Bartolomeo will either join Luffy as allied crews or even Strawhats.

I mean let's not forget Franky had a huge following too when he joined the strawhats and it was only Fanky who joined.

I personally consider this arc as "Let's gather allies to VS yonkou" Arc.

Maybe at the end of this arc we get something like this in news, Like Luffy has defeated Doflamingo ( though i don't see Dofla going down any time soon, not even in this arc) and has formed a new crew/allies. His new Bounty Is level 9000 .
Old 2013-05-05, 13:51   Link #59
marvelB

And out of nowhere, we get extremely early spoilers! Go get em' fellas!
Old 2013-05-05, 17:01   Link #60
KaminaTheGreat

Wonder if Cavendish is going to be an ally or an enemy.

Probably ally, because he'd be beaten easily by the straw huts.
Closed Thread