AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-10, 22:14   Link #1481
DrakeKnight

First they did try to kill him once but he come back to top of the most powerful being in the universe so them can't try that again

Brainwash is also impossible is mind works on a differently so can't try that

And tranish is rep is also impossible because is wide know pervent and worst enemy of women kind so can't really top that
Old 2013-08-10, 22:22   Link #1482
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeKnight View Post
First they did try to kill him once but he come back to top of the most powerful being in the universe so them can't try that again

Brainwash is also impossible is mind works on a differently so can't try that

And tranish is rep is also impossible because is wide know pervent and worst enemy of women kind so can't really top that
Revive god and maous is impossible especially the current maou are stronger also there also super devil ._. Though I'm not against your opinion coz it is possible if the author see this part of plot
Old 2013-08-11, 00:27   Link #1483
DrakeKnight

Yea true Old Maous aren't as stong as Serzerch but God from Bible could be kindy cool plus want to know how strong that really was guy. From story point of view his power the measuring standard for power
Old 2013-08-11, 09:49   Link #1484
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Kinda offtopic how will they devide and conquer the cristian faction? Put a traitor seems unlikely, revive god and maou using ophis stolen power maybe though the revive maou are no match for the new maou, kill the heart of the faction "issei" possible coz he is the hero of underworld and both angel, fallen angel and devil has respect on him, brainwash issei possible but difficult ._.

Edit: tarnish issei reputation seem possible but how?
Your right I can't see using Issei as the dividing point. But how do we know reviving the old Maous is impossible?

If they could revive the old leaders, the ones responsible for the war in the first place then they could do it. The theory being that they would be able to retake leadership and then start swinging at each other again. A few characters, such as Mephisto Pheles, have made it abundantly clear that they were not fans of the old leaders on both sides. Mostly because they dragged them into a stupid war. The Fallen Angels rebelled against God in the first place because they thought he was a pompous ass, and his rules sucked.

Reviving the evil dragons, gives them a weapon, albiet one that seems just as likely to blow up in your face as anything else. They could be a dry run however, an experiment to see if they got the techniques down correctly. And hey if they get a few weapons they can unleash to cause havoc, all the better.

Of course Issei would be in a position to stop it, that would be the point wouldn't it? Create situations for him to be able to save the day, he is the Hero after all. Peace through Oppai!
Old 2013-08-11, 19:16   Link #1485
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
Your right I can't see using Issei as the dividing point. But how do we know reviving the old Maous is impossible?

If they could revive the old leaders, the ones responsible for the war in the first place then they could do it. The theory being that they would be able to retake leadership and then start swinging at each other again. A few characters, such as Mephisto Pheles, have made it abundantly clear that they were not fans of the old leaders on both sides. Mostly because they dragged them into a stupid war. The Fallen Angels rebelled against God in the first place because they thought he was a pompous ass, and his rules sucked.

Reviving the evil dragons, gives them a weapon, albiet one that seems just as likely to blow up in your face as anything else. They could be a dry run however, an experiment to see if they got the techniques down correctly. And hey if they get a few weapons they can unleash to cause havoc, all the better.

Of course Issei would be in a position to stop it, that would be the point wouldn't it? Create situations for him to be able to save the day, he is the Hero after all. Peace through Oppai!
true but you if you notice the ln states that current maou stronger "sirzech and ajuka" both them are also charismatic and there both super devil in true form while the revived maou is bit weaker even there are given ophis stolen power.

Though I can say about revive god ._. I wil they revived him and they would control him, in any cased if they revive god I think god wouldn't argue about the peace of the cristian faction imo
Old 2013-08-11, 23:05   Link #1486
rickiminato

guys Do you like the armor of vali in the anime version?
that armor reminded two things: the robot lancelot of code geass r2 and a gundam xd
Old 2013-08-11, 23:08   Link #1487
Chris38

Personally, to revive a God, they would probably need to use up, most of the Ophis power that they have stolen.

If the god that they would try to revive, would be the God of the Bible, they would also

- need to destroy the True Longinus, since it contains the "will" of the God of the Bible

- need to do something to disable the praying system, installed in the church, since it could provide complications / prevent the resurrection of the God in the bible.

Since, I don't see Indra, willingly giving the True Longinus to the Khaos Brigade, just so thy could destroy it... I think that revival of the God of the Bible, has a pretty low chance of occurring, in this novel...

@rickiminato

I think that sort of question belongs to the anime / novel comparison thread, not the current one ... but to answer it ... the armor wasn't that bad ... and it could definitely look worse...
Old 2013-08-11, 23:18   Link #1488
luluvibritannia

even if they where to revive god and the old Lucifer if u recall when Sirzechs
revealed his true form in front of Hades Azazel thought this
(Are you telling me that insane quantity of power of destruction compressed itself into
the form of a human……? But the quantity of aura I can feel with my skin……! From the
amount of aura I can feel right now……. Isn’t it ten times more than that of the former Lucifer!?)
While God would easily be able to retake heaven the new devils would have no part of the old Lucifer
Old 2013-08-12, 23:34   Link #1489
Chris38

Well, recently I started wondering, what kind of powers Ise might obtain, from Great Red and Ophis...

I know that it's probably too early to bring this up but, I still want to discuss, with someone, my thoughts on this matter...

Great Red's powers, due to him being considered as the "dream dragon", are probably going to grant Ise the ability to create material clones of himself, which will only reveal therir true nature, after they are "defeated".

Ise, naturally will be capable of executing attacks using the clones, but the number of commands that he will be capable of issuing, is going to be limited.

Of course, the downside of this ability , is the fact that Ise's power that he had, before he imitated this power, would need to be equally spread among his clones, but that might be resolved ... if Ise boosts his powers before or when he using this "ability".

Naturally, another weak point of this ability, would be that some magic abilities would be capable of neutralizing the clones or realizing which clone is the real Ise, which makes this ability better against physical based enemies, rather then someone who has a good orientation in "magic".

The numbers of "clones" would also be determined by the amount of magical power that Ise had, and Ise won't be capable of reinforcing them, easily ... due to the large consumption of magical power ... that this "ability" would require...

I know that it sounds like a technique, from a certain other manga, but there is nothing else that I could think about, which could use the attribute of "dream" that Great Red has...

Not to mention, I think that Ise has more then enough, "offensive type abilities" and it would be a good thing for him to gain a few "defensive ones".

Which leaves me with the power that I think Ise is going to gain from Ophis, which I think is going to be ... the ability to absorb / reflect magical attacks, due to Ophis being the "Infinite Dragon"...

Of course, this technique will be useless when it comes to physical attacks, but since Ise is better at close range combat, it would be a good tactic to force his enemy into a situation where Ise is going to have a superiority.

Naturally, Ophis power and Great Red's power can't be used simultaneously... due, to the same reasoning as Ddraig's and Albion's powers.

This is of course, speculation at this point, but I think that powers like that would fit Ise's combat style and the rest of the abilities that he has / going to have, so I can't say that it's impossible for Ise to acquire something like that.

And before you say that those two "abilities" are pretty overpowered, both Ophis and Great Red are known (or have been known) as the two strongest beings in the DxD universe ... so, it's pretty reasonable to speculate that the "abilities" that Ise could obtain from them, would be pretty powerful as well...
Old 2013-08-13, 05:20   Link #1490
Tchadnis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
[mod edit: trimmed long quote]
Your theory about Orphis power seem legit and interesting , but , about Great red one ,why clone though ? i mean he is the power of dreams .. couldnt it be something like he get increase of power each time someone dreams about him ? like what happened in volume 12 when Issei died and told the children he would come back ? .

On another hand clone sound pretty cool tho but yeah i believe it would have a downside like you said

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-08-13 at 15:57.
Old 2013-08-13, 06:23   Link #1491
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchadnis View Post
Your theory about Orphis power seem legit and interesting , but , about Great red one ,why clone though ? i mean he is the power of dreams .. couldnt it be something like he get increase of power each time someone dreams about him ? like what happened in volume 12 when Issei died and told the children he would come back ? .

On another hand clone sound pretty cool tho but yeah i believe it would have a downside like you said
Because, something like what you described, would be ... pretty much a duplication of Ise's Boosted Gear powers, I think that the author has provided Ise with the body made from the flesh of Great Red and Ophis powers, to provide Ise with more variety when it comes to his abilities, rather then duplicate his current ones.

And, so far ... clones or some kind of illusionary skills, are the only things that came to my mind, when it comes to something associated with "dreams" ...
Old 2013-08-13, 07:16   Link #1492
Tchadnis

Quote:
Because, something like what you described, would be ... pretty much a duplication of Ise's Boosted Gear powers, I think that the author has provided Ise with the body made from the flesh of Great Red and Ophis powers, to provide Ise with more variety when it comes to his abilities, rather then duplicate his current ones.

And, so far ... clones or some kind of illusionary skills, are the only things that came to my mind, when it comes to something associated with "dreams" ...
well yeah i know , i was just giving a example tho since it dreams power , but i see i got what you saying , but since we talking about isse , his clone would be some girls with big oppai lol
Old 2013-08-13, 09:53   Link #1493
WILD_LION

Quote:
[mod edit: trimmed long quote]
Well.....about Great Red's powers, due to him being considered as the "dream dragon", the one thing that i can think about Issei new powers is that he can get the hability to connect with the dreams of all the kids who trust in him like their hero and take the power of that dreams.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-08-13 at 15:57.
Old 2013-08-13, 10:05   Link #1494
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Well.....about Great Red's powers, due to him being considered as the "dream dragon", the one thing that i can think about Issei new powers is that he can get the hability to connect with the dreams of all the kids who trust in him like their hero and take the power of that dreams.
We will see, like I said in my response to Tchadnis, something like that would have quite a lot of similarities to Ise's Boosted Gear, and I don't think that Ise needs to add another way to "increase his power", since that is already covered by his Boosted Gear and, after he "awakens" it's less restrictive form, "Dividing Gear", as well is going to have this function.

In other words ... adding some more variety to his "abilities" so that Ise could have more options to use, in combat... rather then use a single / similar types of "abilities", which can easily be "noticed" by his potential enemy.

After all, not every enemy is going to be so nice as to wait until Ise sufficiently "powers himself up", to defeat his "opponent" ... and I think that the number of opponents who will try to strike Ise down before he reaches a "sufficient level" to defeat them, is going to increase, as Ise becomes more "famous"...
Old 2013-08-13, 10:23   Link #1495
DrakeKnight

I like Chris's powers but ill like them to be related to Ise triple forms like Bishop can get the absorb and release attack and Knight form get double mirror images.

This way there uses for the three forms so Ise don't always use QCC.
Old 2013-08-13, 12:56   Link #1496
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeKnight View Post
I like Chris's powers but ill like them to be related to Ise triple forms like Bishop can get the absorb and release attack and Knight form get double mirror images.

This way there uses for the three forms so Ise don't always use QCC.
Although that would lessen the effectiveness of those powers, and moments when they can be used.

Personally, I think that's it's something that Ise will be capable of using, regardless of which form of his SG he uses ... after all, it's not like Great Red or Ophis have any "direct" relation with Albion or Ddraig.

And it's not like it's Ise's fault, that his opponents are strong enough that his Trident forms are not powerful enough to take them down.

Although ... I think that might start to change in the future volumes ... after all, sooner or later, there has to come a time, where Ise's CCQ starts becoming more stable, and the only way to achieve that, is to master his three Trident forms ... which, requires Ise to use them .... quite frequently.
Old 2013-08-13, 21:01   Link #1497
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well, if it would be cloning, why not take it a step further and combine it with his Gift ability and allow him to clone his team as well. Just imagine Rias and her peerage suddenly becoming an army of her and her peerage. Though there are 2 ways about how to display the powers of the clones, they could just be flashy attacks and not do any damage but simply be a confusion tactic, or the attacks that land from one or more clones do contain a percentage of the power of the original, and thus will hurt, given Ise's and his fellow team member's overall power levels by the time such a technique is perfected.
Old 2013-08-14, 06:05   Link #1498
luluvibritannia

following up with clones what if he creates 3 clones 1 becomes knight another rook another bishop while issei himself becomes the Crimson Queen
Old 2013-08-14, 06:37   Link #1499
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by luluvibritannia View Post
following up with clones what if he creates 3 clones 1 becomes knight another rook another bishop while issei himself becomes the Crimson Queen
I think that's something that, will be more then above the "power restrictions", that this move is going to have ...

After all, even if it's a power, that might be inherited by Issei from Great Red, it's still going to have some restrictions, for the simple reason that Ise's "body parameters" are definitely lower then Great Red, and I doubt that he has enough "magical energy" and "stamina" to maintain his three Trident forms and CCQ at the same time.

Not to mention, we don't even know, if it's possible for Ise to maintain a different "piece", at the same time, at the very least it would definitely be something ... pretty irregular.
Old 2013-08-14, 07:23   Link #1500
Tchadnis

Quote:
Originally Posted by luluvibritannia View Post
a clones army with some of them taking the form of knight rook and bishop sound good and fun , but it would be too close to Kiba , knight army ability

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life