AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-12-30, 15:38   Link #3221
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Grimkill7 - Image 3 is Makino Nanami, a character from the F&C game Suigetsu (nsfw link). Image 5 I dunno, though she looks kinda familiar.

edit: Adding another id request, but be warned it's a biggie ID'd now, see second link below

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=CWMvYW5Uk7I

EDIT: Never mind, I just found a making of vid for this which lists every anime/game used in the MAD. Watch it Here

EDIT2: To hopefully make sure people notice that these are all id'd now

Last edited by Radiosity; 2008-01-02 at 06:03.
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-30, 23:31   Link #3222
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

can anyone help me identify this anime tv series? is quite old and is stirring me up to watch it again xD. Thanks!!!

its about a girl who turns into a pig everytime to save the neighborhood. To restore back to her original form, she must do good deeds and collect pearls , enough to restore her back.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-30, 23:58   Link #3223
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
can anyone help me identify this anime tv series? is quite old and is stirring me up to watch it again xD. Thanks!!!

its about a girl who turns into a pig everytime to save the neighborhood. To restore back to her original form, she must do good deeds and collect pearls , enough to restore her back.
Tonde Buurin.
Aired in Japan little over a decade ago, ran for a full year.

It's not THAT old... it was around the same time as Evangelion and Sailor Moon.
Old 2007-12-31, 00:02   Link #3224
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

^ Thanks you very much. I watch it since i was....hm......when i was around 10 , now im in my 20's lol i take that as old for me haha. Thanks .
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 02:15   Link #3225
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity View Post
Grimkill7 - Image 3 is Makino Nanami, a character from the F&C game Suigetsu (nsfw link). Image 5 I dunno, though she looks kinda familiar.

edit: Adding another id request, but be warned it's a biggie

EDIT: Never mind, I just found a making of vid for this which lists every anime/game used in the MAD. Watch it Here

LOTS of awesome looking stuff in this MAD. I know these already (if it says it's 10 minutes, ignore it, it's actually 5 minutes, youtube is just being retarded):

00:19 - Ef game opening
00:29 - Onegai Twins
00:50 - Ef again
00:53 - Chrno Crusade
00:58 - Ef again
01:05 - Ai Yori Aoshi
01:09 - GITS Film
01:21 - Bleach
01:28 - Onegai Twins again
01:40 - He is My Master
01:43 - Suzumiya Haruhi
01:50 - Tales of Symphonia Game
01:53 - Zegapain
01:59 - Tales again
02:04 - Shuffle!
02:05 - Chrno Crusade again
02:19 - Chrno Crusade again
02:24 - Possibly Deltora Quest?
02:27 - Tales again
02:48 - Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl)
03:02 - ToHeart 2
03:06 - Shakugan no Shana
03:09 - Haruhi again
03:10 - Kanon 2006
03:39 - Probably Ef game op again
03:45 - Very briefy shot of Rins from Black Cat
03:46 - Shana again
03:48 - Guessing Shuffle! Memories (the orange arrow is distinctive)
03:50 - Shana again
03:52 - Haruhi then Stellvia
03:55 - Tales of Eternia
04:10 - He is my Master again
04:17 - Tales of Symphonia again

I'm most interested in the multiple shots of a girl band in action, that's some really gorgeous animation there. I'm guessing a fair bit of this is movies too since there's some really high quality animation going on in a lot of it (as well as Ef and Tales of course, both games). Thanks to anyone who can id anything
So you need it from 4:17 up, Radioisity? I'll assume that for now and deleted it if it's not necessary. But otherwise, this is one amazing AMV, great music, great transition.

I am looking at this one though, I hope it's the right one - http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=CWMvYW5Uk7I - nvm ur correct, it is 5mins ish.

ps: Radiosity? Isn't in the movie the source is listed on those 3 smaller TV in the middle? All the animation on those 4 TVs sure scrambled my head ^^

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2007-12-31 at 02:29.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 08:52   Link #3226
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Thats a pretty nice AMV indeed. Anyways ...

Quote:
Actually this is from Wind game OP. 0:30 - 0:38 is also Wind, then it shifts to ef. I can see how the two might looks similar, as both titles are produced by minori

3:16 - RahXephon
Old 2007-12-31, 09:51   Link #3227
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

*cough* Just to let you know I did edit my post with another version that lists EVERY game and anime used in that MAD Thanks anyway though.
Old 2007-12-31, 11:52   Link #3228
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I Found This Pic ...I Want To Know From Which Anime This Girl?
Spoiler for Pic:

A Huge Pic ..But Please Help
Old 2007-12-31, 12:22   Link #3229
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

It says on the pic, though being able to read hiragana is of course a prerequisite of actually being able to read it Meguri Hitohira (nsfw link), a game by Caramel-BOX.
Old 2007-12-31, 12:28   Link #3230
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
It says on the pic, though being able to read hiragana is of course a prerequisite of actually being able to read it Meguri Hitohira (nsfw link), a game by Caramel-BOX.
So It's Game ...Thank You So Much..
Old 2007-12-31, 23:16   Link #3231
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Thats a pretty nice AMV indeed. Anyways ...

Actually this is from Wind game OP. 0:30 - 0:38 is also Wind, then it shifts to ef. I can see how the two might looks similar, as both titles are produced by minori

3:16 - RahXephon
I knew that AMV looked familiar. A better quality version is found here:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...o.php?v=147151
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 17:44   Link #3232
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
I knew that AMV looked familiar. A better quality version is found here:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...o.php?v=147151
You'll never find anything of good quality on youtube, other than maybe some music video that are upped by companies like warnerbrosrecords

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Old 2008-01-01, 18:18   Link #3233
DarkDemonz
Zetsubou Demonz

Quote:

edit: Adding another id request, but be warned it's a biggie

LOTS of awesome looking stuff in this MAD. I know these already (if it says it's 10 minutes, ignore it, it's actually 5 minutes, youtube is just being retarded):

00:19 - Ef game opening
00:29 - Onegai Twins
00:50 - Ef again
00:53 - Chrno Crusade
00:58 - Ef again
01:05 - Ai Yori Aoshi
01:09 - GITS Film
01:21 - Bleach
01:28 - Onegai Twins again
01:40 - He is My Master
01:43 - Suzumiya Haruhi
01:50 - Tales of Symphonia Game
01:53 - Zegapain
01:59 - Tales again
02:04 - Shuffle!
02:05 - Chrno Crusade again
02:19 - Chrno Crusade again
02:24 - Possibly Deltora Quest?
02:27 - Tales again
02:48 - Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl)
03:02 - ToHeart 2
03:06 - Shakugan no Shana
03:09 - Haruhi again
03:10 - Kanon 2006
03:45 - Very briefy shot of Rins from Black Cat
03:46 - Shana again
03:48 - Guessing Shuffle! Memories (the orange arrow is distinctive)
03:50 - Shana again
03:52 - Haruhi then Stellvia
03:55 - Tales of Eternia
04:10 - He is my Master again
04:17 - Tales of Symphonia again

I'm most interested in the multiple shots of a girl band in action, that's some really gorgeous animation there. I'm guessing a fair bit of this is movies too since there's some really high quality animation going on in a lot of it (as well as Ef and Tales of course, both games). Thanks to anyone who can id anything
2:35 - 2:38 , the girl that's on the radio tower, its " Amazing Nuts! " its from Studio 4°C, which contains 4 mini series that's in the Amazing Nuts! series, and the girl that was on the radio tower, its Kung-Fu Love.

=] Hope to figure out who's that girl in red, from 2:20 is from, along with the 3:31-3:38 with the girl in blond, the band....
DarkDemonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 18:46   Link #3234
Senpai-sama

Help a fellow out!

Well, i'm here to ask for help on something.... Well long time ago ive watched this anime (not really long time ago >.>, but anime is old =D) that my cousin brought over to my house and well.. i want to watch it again but i never knew the title of the anime. Yesh, poor me. This is where u people come in ^^"... well basically the plot is just about fishing =O... that should give a big hint since there arent much animes about fishing>.>, at least i dont dink there is please post title of the anime. Any anime about fishing =o... you know the fish lord and stuff like dat... w/e.. o yea forgot to tell u y i never got the title... well im here goes =O.. im chinese and well my cousin is fobbish >.> lets not get into racism =P.. and well i never got the title of the anime since i got it in chinese i really want to know... i dink i shoulda just made it simpler instead of making you read the whole story lol >.>... a lot of lazy people out there, like me, surprised me how i wrote this much..!O yea Happy new year! When's chinese new year =o.. thinks hard >.> .... anyways lol thnx!
Senpai-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 19:23   Link #3235
Excorsism

Could it be this?

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...anime&aid=1880
Old 2008-01-01, 19:45   Link #3236
Senpai-sama

Does any1 know any anime's dealign with fishing.... its pretty old anime i dink...!! THNX 4 THE HELP!!!! >.> not much anime dealing with fishing anyways... like catching the fish lord and stuff like dat.. thanks
Old 2008-01-01, 23:07   Link #3237
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai-sama View Post
Does any1 know any anime's dealign with fishing.... its pretty old anime i dink...!! THNX 4 THE HELP!!!! >.> not much anime dealing with fishing anyways... like catching the fish lord and stuff like dat.. thanks
Most likely, Tsurikichi Sanpei.

The original manga series is very famous in Japan. I think every Japanese have at least heard of the title sometime in his/her life.
Old 2008-01-02, 00:12   Link #3238
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

I am looking for a definite answer to a artist / artist identification.

Is this artist of this Mitsumi Misato or the original artist Kakanae Kyourin? The art do resembles mitsumi misato's work, but again it looks too similar to the original too. I used it for one of my extractions too ^^

Old 2008-01-02, 02:17   Link #3239
Senpai-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Most likely, Tsurikichi Sanpei.

The original manga series is very famous in Japan. I think every Japanese have at least heard of the title sometime in his/her life.
umm.... it does fit the description but, the characters look different >.>.. any others?
Old 2008-01-02, 05:00   Link #3240
Saleh
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai-sama View Post
Well, i'm here to ask for help on something.... Well long time ago ive watched this anime (not really long time ago >.>, but anime is old =D) that my cousin brought over to my house and well.. i want to watch it again but i never knew the title of the anime. Yesh, poor me. This is where u people come in ^^"... well basically the plot is just about fishing =O... that should give a big hint since there arent much animes about fishing>.>, at least i dont dink there is please post title of the anime. Any anime about fishing =o... you know the fish lord and stuff like dat... w/e.. o yea forgot to tell u y i never got the title... well im here goes =O.. im chinese and well my cousin is fobbish >.> lets not get into racism =P.. and well i never got the title of the anime since i got it in chinese i really want to know... i dink i shoulda just made it simpler instead of making you read the whole story lol >.>... a lot of lazy people out there, like me, surprised me how i wrote this much..!O yea Happy new year! When's chinese new year =o.. thinks hard >.> .... anyways lol thnx!
Is it Grander Musashi(1997)/Grander Musashi RV(1998) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
I am looking for a definite answer to a artist / artist identification.

Is this artist of this Mitsumi Misato or the original artist Kakanae Kyourin? The art do resembles mitsumi misato's work, but again it looks too similar to the original too. I used it for one of my extractions too ^^

My guess would be that it was made by Takanae Doko/Kyourin Takanae(NSFW link).

Last edited by Saleh; 2008-01-02 at 05:27.
Saleh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel