Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-05, 21:36   Link #521
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

cause Senna is girly and Rukia is manly :P
Old 2007-10-05, 21:40   Link #522
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Exactly my friend... exactly!
Old 2007-10-06, 08:09   Link #523
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
cause Senna is girly and Rukia is manly :P
I like Rukia as a character. She's been through a lot, and shown some spunk. But I agree I don't think of her as a poster pin-up or part of any hot couples.
Old 2007-10-06, 11:02   Link #524
ani_d

If I were a guy, I would choose Rukia. Girls are either flirty or quiet or just plain shy and passive. It's rare to see girls who can stand up on their own, hit guys, and at the same time, be really funny and love bunnies haha

Now, between Ulquiorra and Grimmjow, I'll choose Ulquiorra. Grimmjow wouldn't shut up once he got his arm back.
Old 2007-10-06, 11:49   Link #525
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
If I were a guy, I would choose Rukia. Girls are either flirty or quiet or just plain shy and passive. It's rare to see girls who can stand up on their own, hit guys, and at the same time, be really funny and love bunnies haha

Now, between Ulquiorra and Grimmjow, I'll choose Ulquiorra. Grimmjow wouldn't shut up once he got his arm back.
I'm the opposite X'D I like shy/cute girls.. with the exception of one tough girl .. Alkaid/Yowkow from .hack//G.U. Alkaid > all
Old 2007-10-06, 12:52   Link #526
Ichigo&Rukia

My favourite couple is Ichigo and Rukia..I dunno which girl Ichigo likes but for sure Rukia likes him..She's manly,yeah,but I think that's some kinda cute. And Ichigo MAYBE likes her..there 15 and more episodes where he spills blood for her,trying to save her.And when Bykakuya was talking with Rukia and told her about Ichigo's coming,her eyes were shining..In episode 17,when Ichigo was hurt by Renji,she was running over him,she told him not to come after her because she wanted to save his life..He got stronger only for Rukia.And when Urahara saved Ichigo and when Ichigo told him "I'll get stronger", Urahara said "Love is stronger than steal", Ichigo didn't say anything,he just smiled.When Rukia was in the "jail" in Soul Society,she though only about Ichigo..so that's why I think they love each other.
I like Orihime and Ishida..they are perfect like a couple,but I don't think Orihime or Ishida are interested,but they could be cute as a couple.They spent some time together in Soul Society and Orihime admired him but maybe nothing more.
Renji and Rukia..hm..They know each other for a lot of time,sinc they were children..That means Renji and Rukia are very very good friends,but it doesn't matter they can be lovers.Renji is interested in her in fact..but she isn't,she cares more for Ichigo.
And in fact I don't Like Orihime a lot ..And I don't think she h\is better looking than Rukia.When you look at Orihime,you see cute face of a little girl and when you look down-what?Huge breasts with the size of two balloons.The don't fit her. And Ichigo doesn't need Orihime's "cute things".When he was depressed,Orihime didn't help him.He gets better with Rukia's punching,bunnies and drawings..=)She understands him more.
Sorry if my English is bad,but it's not my fault I live in Bulgaria
Old 2007-10-06, 16:52   Link #527
IchiSenna999

your English is fine; why do ppl from non-English speaking countries always apologize for their pretty much flawless English? it really confuses me

like maqi said, i like senna cuz she's sweet, but also cuz she's not shy and weak like that idiot Orihime (ur quite right about her breasts being too big). and if i were Ichigo, i certainly wouldn't want a gf who kicked the sh!t out of me and is manly...

also, ichigo shows more love to senna in a hour-and-a-half movie than he does to Rukia in 143 episodes. not that they dont care for each other, and ichigo owes his life as a shinigami to Rukia, but it's not love. too bad senna won't be able get with ichigo (for spoilerish reasons), so i guess he'll remain single =P
Old 2007-10-06, 18:45   Link #528
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:

Yea if your a girl its ok to stand up for yourself and hit guys and all that... but if I am your boyfriend and you hit a guy, I am the one who ends up fighting, not you... see rukia is just a whole lot of trouble that is not worth it. Even if orihime were to get into fight at least later on the sex would be worth it! Rukia=12 year old boy's body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. Ulquiorra=gay, Grimmjow=getting your ass beat if dinner is a little cold....

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiSenna999 View Post
your English is fine; why do ppl from non-English speaking countries always apologize for their pretty much flawless English? it really confuses me

like maqi said, i like senna cuz she's sweet, but also cuz she's not shy and weak like that idiot Orihime (ur quite right about her breasts being too big). and if i were Ichigo, i certainly wouldn't want a gf who kicked the sh!t out of me and is manly...
Regarless of what everyone thinks she is not an idiot, she is just naive. Just for your information I happen to love orihime's big brests!!! I would spend a lot of time with the twins...

Senna would probably knock the other guy's girlfriend out and give me a bubble bath when we got home!

Last edited by MAQI; 2007-10-06 at 19:08.
Old 2007-10-06, 19:10   Link #529
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Senna is like Alkaid from .hack//G.U. and thats my type of girl! she knows how to fight and how to leave the Watchers going "what the fuck!? NOooooo!" ... Play .hack//G.U. and you'll see what Im talking about X'D or try youtube
Old 2007-10-07, 05:42   Link #530
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
You know, the bunnies and the drawings are pretty cute.......haven't seen enough of that side of her. I'm not so sure about the hitting or smacking Ichigo around. Would it be as cute or spunky if Ichigo would slap the taste out of Rukia's mouth whenever he was annoyed? I don't mind it, as long as I think of it as a sister hitting some sense into a dumb bro, or as friends roughhousing. As soon as I think of them as a couple though, the physical abuse gets a little disturbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
And in fact I don't Like Orihime a lot ..And I don't think she h\is better looking than Rukia.When you look at Orihime,you see cute face of a little girl and when you look down-what?Huge breasts with the size of two balloons.The don't fit her. And Ichigo doesn't need Orihime's "cute things".When he was depressed,Orihime didn't help him.He gets better with Rukia's punching,bunnies and drawings..=)She understands him more.
Sorry if my English is bad,but it's not my fault I live in Bulgaria
Your English was fine, but I'm not qualified to judge since I'm from Pakistan myself. I think Rukia is a good friend who understands Ichigo, and she helps him get through a lot of tough times. Rukia and Ichigo as a couple? Not a bad match, but they bicker too much to win any kawaai points from me. Also, Rukia's underdeveloped. I have no issue with manly/tomboyish , heck, Tatsuki is an example of a hot tomboy. But girls who look like 12 year old tomboys(Rukia) :P, well that's a step too far for me.
P.S: I agree that Orihime takes it to the other extreme though.
Old 2007-10-08, 04:47   Link #531
EdAnnoyingOlderSis13
Ed'sAnnoyingSister

Send a message via AIM to EdAnnoyingOlderSis13
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
whats wrong with beeing nuts? its annoying
:her right eye is twitching in annoyance and Ed,Envy,Roy,and Al have to hold her back from trying to kill Mike:
Old 2007-10-08, 07:11   Link #532
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

You ok? I think you should get that right eye looked at.. either that or your nuts too X'D jk
Old 2007-10-08, 15:29   Link #533
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

What the hell is he talking about???? and what dose it have to do with bleach???
Old 2007-10-08, 18:13   Link #534
EdAnnoyingOlderSis13
Ed'sAnnoyingSister

Send a message via AIM to EdAnnoyingOlderSis13
Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
What the hell is he talking about???? and what dose it have to do with bleach???
He's refering to one of the girls in the class ichigo is in in the human world,the girl is lez and a little hyper and he's calling her crazy! :goes back to trying to kill mike:

Last edited by EdAnnoyingOlderSis13; 2007-10-09 at 14:33. Reason: misspelling
Old 2007-10-08, 18:28   Link #535
Lost-Wisdom
Wis-dom-matic

Ichigo and Rukia certainly.

They have the same type of attitude.

But I like Orihime better also, she has that shy point to her.
Old 2007-10-08, 21:52   Link #536
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdAnnoyingOlderSis13 View Post
He's refering to one of the girls in the class ichiga is in in the human world,the girl is lez and a little hyper and he's calling her crazy! :goes back to trying to kill mike:
OOOOOHHHHHH.... Yea the one who wanted to make Orihime have her first orgasm... yea I remember now Arisawa kept knocking her over the head. I though at that time arisawa was in love with orihime Thanks for the reminder.
Old 2007-10-09, 07:24   Link #537
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Nope just best friends
Old 2007-10-09, 22:20   Link #538
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Found this in google images. Thought is was cool.

I don't think they should be a couple... just liked the pic.
Old 2007-10-09, 22:22   Link #539
Jarkeler

Renji makes tribal tat's look cool. On anyone else, they look stupid.
Old 2007-10-09, 23:03   Link #540
ani_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
Found this in google images. Thought is was cool.

I don't think they should be a couple... just liked the pic.

Whoa...That picture ROCKS! I can stare at it all day. Renji is so hot XD I'm all for IchigoxRukiaxRenji love triangle now haha That's how things should be anyway.
Closed Thread