Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-05, 14:31   Link #41
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Bleach -99: Turn Back the Pendulum 10

* Continues from the last chapter after Aizen has revealed himself, Hirako says “so it is you..” Aizen asks since when did Hirako knows and he says since the beginning. He says because he never trust Aizen that’s why he has chosen him to become his vice captain. “I have to thank you for that, Captain Hirako.” Says Aizen with a smile, “Because you always suspected me, that’s why you never notice.”“I said I knew it.”

* “No. You really don’t know…that it wasn’t me who has been by your side for the past month.” Hirako is shock while Aizen continues to talk about making enemy misinterpret the atmosphere around them is the true power of Kyouka Suigetsu. Or the absolute hypnosis“You are a very intelligent person, Captain Hirako.” Says Aizen. “If you has approach me like other captains I might have overlooked you. But you did not do it. Because you didn’t trust me so you always keep your distant. You never be open nor share any information to let me get to you.”

* “That is why you never notice someone has switched a place with me. A guy I have used to replace me, I have him learn everything about me. How I act, how I talk and interact with you, how I interact with other sub-ordinates and even how I interact with other captains. Even so, if you really knew me, you would have notice some mistakes from that ‘me’.“And that is the reason why you are lying here. Because you know nothing about me, Captain Hirako.”All Hirako could do is staring at Aizen while he continues to talk about the right to refuse the vice captain position.

* “Do you understand? You didn’t ‘choose’ me. I have ‘chosen’ you, Captain Hirako. You should apologize to your friends, because you have chosen me to become your vice, that is why them including you are in this situation.” And that makes Hirako so angry that he tries to swing his sword. But the moment he brings his sword out, the mask is starting to form on his face. He then turn around to look at his friends and see that they all are having the mask forming on their faces. Hirako screams at Aizen asking what had he done to them but Hirako ends up screaming in pain.

* “I see.” Says Aizen, “Emotions such as anxiety or anger will increase the rate of becoming a hollow.” Hirako heard that but Aizen says he doesn’t need to know anything and leaves Hirako screamimg.Aizen then sees Hiyori who is staring at Hirako for a while and calls him name out. Once she called, Aizen calls Tousen and within a second, he cut Hiyori who is trying to stand up.

* After Hiyori fell, Aizen turns back to Hirako and asks if they should finish this. Aizen draws out his sword, “You are the perfect Captain. Because you suspected me so you interfered. Because you don’t trust me, so you kept the distance and you thought of controlling me those eyes you used.”“But allow me to say one thing. Betrayal is not the worst thing. The scariest is the betrayal that eyes cannot see.”He lifts his sword and says, “good bye, Captain Hirako. You all are the best resources.”

* But before he could kill Hirako, a shadow attacks Aizen from behind but he managed to block the attack but his vice captain badge falls.The person who attacked him is Urahara and behind him is Tessai. All Aizen did is simply says, “Ho…we have new guests.”
Credits : Annie
Old 2008-06-05, 14:32   Link #42
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
That is why it will be fun to see when it is broken, and Aizen switching modes from a mighty leader to a pathetic loser.
Unless, y'know, he decides to use his bankai.

Old 2008-06-05, 14:33   Link #43
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Or maybe it'll be easier to say... Aizen's shikai is sharingan?
It can control the weather and only Aizen's shikai can defeat Aizen Shikai
Old 2008-06-05, 14:41   Link #44
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Wow........Aizen really bitch-owned Shinji.
Old 2008-06-05, 14:49   Link #45
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Next chapter should be the essence of this arc. I really would like to know how Urahara will act and how the Vizards took control of themselves.
Old 2008-06-05, 14:49   Link #46
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Wow........Aizen really bitch-owned Shinji.
Anyone in that situation, unless he/she has some secret powers to immediately counter an unknown attack, would have experienced the same thing. And, one guess for the reason Aizen trying to finish off Shinji is to prevent such a miracle happening while waiting for that unknown to happen.

On to the chapter, let's see. Shinji and co will start gaining their vizard forms one by one. Since Aizen couldn't finish them off, that means, Urahara really made Aizen stop or retreat. Cause, the delay is too long for Aizen to let go, if he were to be the winner of this encounter. Maybe the winner is not the correct word, as Aizen became a captain at the end, while also making his puny-puppies captain too. But, he has to fail against Urahara to not be able to kill Shinji and others. Of course, it is also possible that the hollow forms were too much for Aizen to kill.
Old 2008-06-05, 14:57   Link #47
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
I guess amirali was talking abouth the whole "fooled you right from the start"-thing
Old 2008-06-05, 15:01   Link #48
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
I guess amirali was talking abouth the whole "fooled you right from the start"-thing
Still, that was more like Aizen trying to talk louder to make Shinji admit his incapability (according to Aizen), as the self-made god cannot let someone like Shinji, whom he fooled, put himself in a position of being followed with his underlings next to him...But, that does not change the fact that Shinji was paying attention to Aizen, even though that was not at the level to break through his hypnotism. If it would appear that Shinji actually do something actively to watch Aizen, then I am sure that would stop Aizen's bitching, which gets more annoying the more I hear him.
Old 2008-06-05, 15:03   Link #49
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
why do people get some idea that theirs relationships between people who show NO NONE ZIP Signs of Affection between them?
Because absence makes the heart grow fonder . Ok that was weird but you usually see people begging for elements that aren't present; and seeing that this is a shounen, romance is seen the least, thus making it the most requested.
Old 2008-06-05, 15:05   Link #50
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima View Post
Hmm...
Somehow, all our wild hollowfied shinigamis are also listening to Aizen and not trying to kill anyone? -.-
Ichigo was still himself after the first time the mask formed for him. It seems emotions are a factor in if a person becomes a full hollow or not. Kensei was ready to go beseark before he was truned. Mashiro might have been protecting Kensei as the first person she goes after was Rose who was comeing up behind Kensei and then went after Shinji right afterwards instead of Lisa who was closer
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-06-05, 16:23   Link #51
haomaru

his power isn't all that hax0red, if you're blind it doesnt affect you , dont forget tousen
Old 2008-06-05, 16:32   Link #52
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Mashiro might have been protecting Kensei
...either that or she was still having dreams about him.
Old 2008-06-05, 16:35   Link #53
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by haomaru View Post
his power isn't all that hax0red, if you're blind it doesnt affect you , dont forget tousen
Apparently Tousen is a prime example of "if you can't beat em, join em"! I wonder if Gin joined him of his own free will, if he was forced, or if there is some other reason.....
Old 2008-06-05, 16:38   Link #54
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

from the looks of all of these chapters it feels like there will be a lot of reunions in the battle of winter. if (which looks to be lickely that the vizards join with SS to beat Aizen) Vizards join than the battle will bring together a lot of people like Risa and Shunsi as well as people like Kensai and Hisagi. also the older captains will recondnise the old gaurd.

wonder if it will be that simple???
Old 2008-06-05, 17:22   Link #55
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Anyone in that situation, unless he/she has some secret powers to immediately counter an unknown attack, would have experienced the same thing. And, one guess for the reason Aizen trying to finish off Shinji is to prevent such a miracle happening while waiting for that unknown to happen..
I agree with you about the events of the night itself. But that Aizen was able to hoodwink Shinji for so long even though he was suspicious......that was embarrassing. Although no disrespect to Shinji......Aizen's owned everyone else so far, and Hirako is no different. Urahara hopefully will do well next chapter though.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-06-05 at 17:43.
Old 2008-06-05, 17:31   Link #56
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Wheres Isshin? We need to know more about him!
Old 2008-06-05, 17:35   Link #57
nines
I much prefer the 2d

God i cant wait for this arc im betting we will get to see Uruharas bankai in the next one or two awsome thank god for spoliers XD
Old 2008-06-05, 20:24   Link #58
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

This may be a crackpot theory, but I wonder if Aizen's shikai will be rendered impotent by the sheer power of Yamajii's shikai. I don't even wanna see his Bankai.
Old 2008-06-05, 21:09   Link #59
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima View Post
Hmm...
Somehow, all our wild hollowfied shinigamis are also listening to Aizen and not trying to kill anyone? -.-
Hypnosis power? Actually, if it is Aizen's shikai............then it nixes the theory that Ichigo's hollow side will give him the power he needs to break ultimate hypnosis.
Old 2008-06-05, 21:12   Link #60
kenshinobu

Send a message via Yahoo to kenshinobu
oooh. interesting.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, turn back the pendulum