AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-08-21, 16:01   Link #141
Renya

dam thats some sweet unlockable, wonder if they will release dlc with more mecha girls lol
Renya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 20:02   Link #142
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayim View Post
BTW guys, yes, you can put 320 kbps mp3 in your ps3 to custom BGM, i already testing it, which is good news for all folks enjoy your game & have a nice day.....with my favourite hot blooded JAM PROJECT for OG unit
Huh, I wonder why they made that article saying otherwise than. Maybe the sound imbalances when using 320 kbps are why.
Old 2010-08-21, 21:05   Link #143
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles88 View Post
Got,infact its awesome.Here its it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG6fKs3bT8I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko0PljfuQjI

This video you must watch:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYdgW5bxUQs

Also most ACE R gameplay at Nico Nico Douga.
Okay, this is extremely awesome. I wish I have a PS3 and can order this game somehow T_T. I'm afraid this will be an extremely hard to find game when I do get my PS3 ><
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 21:20   Link #144
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Can't wait to try out the Lancelot, or the Arbalest.

Last edited by Hooves; 2010-08-21 at 21:47.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 21:46   Link #145
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Can't wait to try out the Lancelot, or the Arbalest if they add that wonderful machine in
The Arbalest is clearly on the boxart, kid.

Anyway, the rest of the unlockable mechs includes Hi-Nu, X1 Full Cloth and VF-27.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 21:47   Link #146
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
The Arbalest is clearly on the boxart, kid.

Anyway, the rest of the unlockable mechs includes Hi-Nu, X1 Full Cloth and VF-27.
I'm slow to tell the machines in a image.
Old 2010-08-21, 22:40   Link #147
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Spoiler:
It won't be long before Terada think Nanoha is a good choice for ACE and SRW.
Old 2010-08-22, 00:20   Link #148
charles88

Oh yes i have question who play and finished ACE R and understand japanese.Whats the reletion between Vajra and Shadow Angel?Also did C.C Code and Geass also has releted in those 2 as well?Did Birdman make appearence after macross Zero initial stage and how Vajra react to it?And did Code Geass R2 final plot insert in the game and what role other character in that plot other than Code Geass character?

Hope reply this message!
charles88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 03:34   Link #149
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
It won't be long before Terada think Nanoha is a good choice for ACE and SRW.
Exactly , i mean i've already come across so many posts on different forums saying they want more like said image. Don't know how i'd feel about it personally though. >__>
Old 2010-08-22, 07:44   Link #150
Nayim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Huh, I wonder why they made that article saying otherwise than. Maybe the sound imbalances when using 320 kbps are why.
Yes, that is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles88 View Post
Oh yes i have question who play and finished ACE R and understand japanese.Whats the reletion between Vajra and Shadow Angel?Also did C.C Code and Geass also has releted in those 2 as well?Did Birdman make appearence after macross Zero initial stage and how Vajra react to it?And did Code Geass R2 final plot insert in the game and what role other character in that plot other than Code Geass character?

Hope reply this message!
I didn't finish the story line yet but someone already finish it, they say not really same as original Code Geass plot, more like cliffhanger but affect the other character like Gundam & etc. As for Macross Zero, birdman & C.C code are legendary myth, so it could be something related to them, sorry, i am not good japanese language but almost understand what situation like Aquarion & King Gainer related.
Nayim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 15:40   Link #151
Renya

sigh got i hate customs
mine got on hold at customs, guess i will recieve it at the end of the week T.T
Just have to wait for the darn letter to arrive :/
Renya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-23, 07:19   Link #152
Nayim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renya View Post
sigh got i hate customs
mine got on hold at customs, guess i will recieve it at the end of the week T.T
Just have to wait for the darn letter to arrive :/
Sorry about that, i hope someone buy stupid license ASAP, it would be never shipping after all.

I already beat the game but darn that cheap final boss XP but kinda dissapointed no Crossbone, Seed Destiny, FMP & Code Geass have no final boss for them, only Macross Zero & Frontier have final boss.
Old 2010-08-26, 19:45   Link #153
charles88

Lelouch and his Geass ownage

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhG2ARlKFHY
charles88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 14:49   Link #154
Dobby

Holy boat tarts, I spent an hour watching videos of clips and intros and PVs on youtube yesterday and decided to find the game. Thankfully the import store nearby had a couple copies on sale.

Good god, mecha overload but I can't stop playing unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 16:42   Link #155
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

one stupid question... you can change the pilots for each mecha, right? or do all of them only get to pilot one of their own... e.g. Alto = VF-25, Amuro = Nu gundam, or sousuke = arbalest?
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 03:32   Link #156
Nayim

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC3alpha View Post
one stupid question... you can change the pilots for each mecha, right? or do all of them only get to pilot one of their own... e.g. Alto = VF-25, Amuro = Nu gundam, or sousuke = arbalest?
Yes, they all of them only to pilot by natural unit like GSD & Macross, so only Universal Century & Aquarion.
Old 2010-08-29, 06:45   Link #157
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

for the lulz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB_0p...eature=related
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 02:05   Link #158
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

So what about the download code for getting Amuro's Zeta Gundam that comes with preordering the game? Do you need to be connected to the JP internet to get that? (I would assume yes)
Old 2010-09-02, 07:21   Link #159
Nayim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
So what about the download code for getting Amuro's Zeta Gundam that comes with preordering the game? Do you need to be connected to the JP internet to get that? (I would assume yes)
You don't need access JP account, you play 6 time walkthrough until you get White Zeta, it's easy.
Old 2010-09-06, 20:09   Link #160
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

So I started on my copy of A.C.E. R the other day and got through the Code Geass route and started on FMP, and while I like it in general, I'm a bit mixed on specifics:

Unfortunately, they haven't gotten back tot he ~80 story missions they achieved back in A.C.E. 2. Even after counting the three original missions for each story, the three "uniting" missions, and the one split in the story (which consists of only two missions for each side), we end up with just around 50-60 missions, about what A.C.E. 3 had.

I could really do without the Tension System. It's not bad, but it's a bit annoying to have to keep track of your tension and switching between weapon panels when you're already doing high-speed mecha combat.

What the heck is up with the inconsistency of some weapons' attack power? At 6 or so levels of attack increase, the ART-1's revolvers do a pitiful amount of damage, while the Arbalest's shotgun, at 0 attack increase, does 5 times as much damage even when more than half of the blast misses the target.

The melee combat is a little messy too. Often when I move in to attack one of the big bosses with melee, I'll be repelled back from nothing at all, which often causes me to miss the windows when their weak points are open.

The sound is a little glitchy too. In a few places the sound stalls out, and in one case, the sound entirely cut out for me in the entire game. I had to restart the software to get sound back.

The Chase System is awesome, but it's virtually nonexistent in the game; only one main story mission has it. It was in FMP's starting mission, but not in Code Geass', so it's probably not in some of the other starting missions as well.

Aside from all that though, it's a great game. I like how the mechs have their terrain restrictions, i.e. the ART-1 can boost up but not actually fly on its own, and the Arbalest can jump but not boost, unlike in all the previous A.C.E.s where everything could fly. And shields are great, but they kept it from just being "a button you push and that's it" cheap tactic. They did manage to keep most of the missions more lively than A.C.E. 3's bland and simple missions, too.

Tags
code geass, full metal panic, gundam, macross, ps3