AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-04-17, 01:39   Link #28401
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Imagine grinding 2 events worth of currency in a single event.
so basically summer with less time? At least the CEs work for both parts i guess.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-17, 13:37   Link #28402
MartianMage

It's a lite version so it's possible that they've fixed the grind to be easier like moonfes and guda1 re-runs.

Anyway make sure to LB Ox Demon King CE. Nightingale CE and 3 Great Heroes CE are kinda forgettable really.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 09:28   Link #28403
Klard
The cilvilain

It seem we have some sneaky update for Tamamo voice lines and her lines in form 3 is different from form 1+2, even NP chant
Old 2018-04-19, 07:55   Link #28404
InfinityDragonGod

Tried to get Iskandar in one multi but instead I got spooked by Arjuna lol.
I already have Gil and Orion, so I wasn't expecting that. But I'm happy I got him, I don't hate him.
Also, I'm always happy to get a new 5 star especially since he's my 16th one now. Now I hope his brother spooks me as well. He's the number one male servant that I want.

Now I'm off to fail to get Angra with my 800,000 FP.
Old 2018-04-19, 08:20   Link #28405
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

^That's some bullshit luck you have there. Pretty sure you said you were F2P. Wew. I only had 3 SSRs during Accel Zero Order back then and one of them was from the guaranteed gacha from New Year. You're much more luckier than our resident EX luck player here Ryoshi.

FGO English seems to be available already in several countries outside of NA. They prompted you to select a region and then it's now available on my Google Play which wasn't the case before. Now I can update it without downloading the apk.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 08:32   Link #28406
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
^That's some bullshit luck you have there. Pretty sure you said you were F2P. Wew. I only had 3 SSRs during Accel Zero Order back then and one of them was from the guaranteed gacha from New Year. You're much more luckier than our resident EX luck player here Ryoshi.
Though luck right? If my memory doesn't fail me...Hold my beer. I didn't get gold on my tutorial, I got Darius, spent one entire month without a 4 star or higher. Only got a SSR after 2 months, 4 months after for the next one, the next one... one year later. Faber was my best saber for almost 2 years.

3 years into the game I still don't have 15 SSR.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 09:18   Link #28407
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Hopefully I can get Assassin Emiya...

Quote:
FGO English seems to be available already in several countries outside of NA. They prompted you to select a region and then it's now available on my Google Play which wasn't the case before. Now I can update it without downloading the apk.
It also includes Philippines and Singapore among them now. Does that mean those countries have it available?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 10:49   Link #28408
InfinityDragonGod

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Though luck right? If my memory doesn't fail me...Hold my beer. I didn't get gold on my tutorial, I got Darius, spent one entire month without a 4 star or higher. Only got a SSR after 2 months, 4 months after for the next one, the next one... one year later. Faber was my best saber for almost 2 years.

3 years into the game I still don't have 15 SSR.
I started out as a F2P, but ended up becoming a dolphin during the Thanksgiving banner. During that time as F2P I managed to get three 5 stars. My first one was when I did my first ever multi roll and got Vlad (with no 3 star CEs lol). I thought it was a sign of good luck with this account so I never did reset it and I'm glad I did. If I had stayed a F2P while only spending in paid gachas then probably by now I would have 5-7 five stars.

After becoming a dolphin, my luck rose to EX getting at least one five star per month. My luckiest months so far are probably December, March, and April.
The closest to whaling was the Karna banner(failed but got Saber alter to NP5) and the Jalter banner(got her and Nightingale as a bonus).
Old 2018-04-19, 10:49   Link #28409
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Too bad still not available in Indonesia, APK is it.

Then after 3 multies and some tickets (got 4 Jing Ke..), finally luck is upon me, silver card turned to papa Kiritsugu!!
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 11:00   Link #28410
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
It also includes Philippines and Singapore among them now. Does that mean those countries have it available?
Just checked. Yup it's available in the Philippines App Store.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 11:27   Link #28411
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Broskandar finally came into my chaldea . Now the epic duo is complete .
Should i consume all my gold apples on this event or should i keep some for later?
Old 2018-04-19, 13:19   Link #28412
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Should i consume all my gold apples on this event or should i keep some for later?
Keep them. This event is 3 weeks long and with natural AP gain you should finish this in about 2.
Old 2018-04-20, 04:11   Link #28413
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
follow the guide for less apples needed
Old 2018-04-20, 08:29   Link #28414
MartianMage

wow DW you think you could force me into playing shitty quick teams by adding some cute quick gimmicks in this CQ?
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2018-04-20, 10:43   Link #28415
Klard
The cilvilain

I just went blind with Void + Tamamo + Merlin for this CQ
Old 2018-04-20, 12:09   Link #28416
Rizare

God luck strikes back in one 10-rolls although not quite in the intended way. I was expecting the rest of the 10-rolls being awful cause hitting 1% once is already really hard. And I got Asterios bond lvl to 10 a few weeks ago so that's done.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Overall, my life got even comfier with both Merlin and Waver. Wish the spook was Anastasia since I tried rolling for her the last 2 weeks but that's fine.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-20, 13:49   Link #28417
MartianMage

Grats on that great roll!
Old 2018-04-20, 20:04   Link #28418
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
With the official english app updatd, I’m surprised that Vietnam has access to it...

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 08:15   Link #28419
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
The currency grind is such a drag its draining me of the will to do the event.
Old 2018-04-21, 09:02   Link #28420
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I'm only doing this event because of 4*Fous. Same as the previus rerun. Still, spent this morning doing Zero Accel on NA insted.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2018-04-21 at 11:57.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon