Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-28, 05:42   Link #2041
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Many thanks to Setsuna for all his/her hard work on translating! It definitely slaked a thirst of mine.

However, just wanna put out there that the posted translations of volume 6 on Baka-Tsuki could use some scrubbing by people with access to the raws, especially the 2nd and 3rd chapters. Regular people can handle editing English, but sometimes there are lines which make no sense as they are, and it would be bad form to just guess what they meant.
Setsuna is a "HE".
Old 2013-06-28, 06:12   Link #2042
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
Don't forget that he groped just about each and every one of them in some way to

Ellen-groped her breast when he tackled her in practice combat, also groped them while sleeping when Ellen tried to wake her up

Sophie-She fell on top of him while naked and his hand touched her hips, not sure which one I'd be more jealous of o_O

Spoiler for spoiler:

Mira-groped her breast whilst sleeping

Valentia-also groped her breast whilst sleeping

Olga-groped her butt while sleeping, continued on over the period of their ship ride to Asvarre

Teita-shot and arrow which ripped off a large majority of her clothes near her abdomen

Spoiler for picture:

Lim-groped her beast when she tried to get back her stuffed animal

Regin-washed her back for her

also note that he HAS seen the following naked while they were showering-Ellen, Mira, Sophie, Regin, Olga

On his to do list-Valentia, Elizaveta, Princess Guinevere

To be quite honest-I'd be kind of intrigued if Tallard Graham was also a princess in disguise or at the very least still a good guy. I mean, the author has kind of invested a tad bit too much into Tallard's "Nice personality" to all of a sudden write him off as evil.

1)The people of Asvarre love him
2)Been seen that he disapproves on unfair treatment of citizens, like the general abducted kids, or Prince Jermaine's method of controlling people through fear
3)Him competing in a friendly competition in archery with Tigre
4)Kind of a genius in military tactics-He tested Tigre's ability in combat, battle tactics, and also analyzed that prince Elliot would be unable to keep up his army of 30,000 for long due to supplies

current idea is that Tallard has some allegiance to the princess Guinevere, long lost child of royalty, or ambitious and wants the throne because he feels he is the best fit
You forgot that he also sucked on Lim's breast before.
Old 2013-06-28, 08:05   Link #2043
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
As fair warning, I have no knowledge of the actual contents of the seventh volume.

That said, shit will go down, mooks will die, bad guys will get dragon arrows up the anus, and Tigre will see naked people.
Lol, so you are just making this up, but I believe half if not more of what you predict would happen.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 12:28   Link #2044
kazzuya13

I think Tigre would find a new girl (it is also possible it to be Sophie) on the next volume and in a few chapter he will see her naked.
Old 2013-06-28, 12:32   Link #2045
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Lol, so you are just making this up, but I believe half if not more of what you predict would happen.
It's an educated guess.
Old 2013-06-28, 14:03   Link #2046
Enternal

Sorry slightly off topic from the current page but more of a response from several pages back about Regin. If Tigre continues to prove his worth over time and gain more "credibility", I don't think the nobles have as much reason to go against Regin's interest in Tigre. They probably won't be happy but they have less to hold against it.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 15:39   Link #2047
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Sorry slightly off topic from the current page but more of a response from several pages back about Regin. If Tigre continues to prove his worth over time and gain more "credibility", I don't think the nobles have as much reason to go against Regin's interest in Tigre. They probably won't be happy but they have less to hold against it.
ya they'll be ridiculously jealous as he manages to raise himself up through achievements whereas all those rich nobles just "inherit" their positions. But they'll have to deal with it
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 16:17   Link #2048
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
ya they'll be ridiculously jealous as he manages to raise himself up through achievements whereas all those rich nobles just "inherit" their positions. But they'll have to deal with it
Historically, I believe they "deal" with it through assassinations.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 21:40   Link #2049
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

At the end, if the nobles have a problem with Tigre being their king. By then Tigre would have already got enough allies (in his harem) to steam roll anyone in his path.

If war what they want, massacre is what they get. This is the guy who would have all 7 Vanadis under his *pants*.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2013-06-28, 21:58   Link #2050
oplover
Usually a lurker

It was implied that the world is not only Brune or Zhcted tough. Maybe there will be another Roland, ready to challenge Tigre and his harem in the future.
oplover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 22:24   Link #2051
Newhope

Even if he did marry Regin Tigre wouldn't be the King he'd become prince consort or some other title along those lines, just marrying a ruler doesn't mean you automatically become the king.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 22:45   Link #2052
Rasen

Quote:
At the end, if the nobles have a problem with Tigre being their king. By then Tigre would have already got enough allies (in his harem) to steam roll anyone in his path.

If war what they want, massacre is what they get. This is the guy who would have all 7 Vanadis under his *pants*.
That's why they do it through assassination, and not war. So that no one knows who did it.
Old 2013-06-29, 00:45   Link #2053
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I still believe Tigre would start his own nation right in between Bruner and Zhcted and eventually absorbed both countries by marrying the queen of Bruner and the 7 Vanadis of Zhcted which controlled the 7 states of Zhcted.

If you have a Vanadis or 2 with you whenever you go, I am pretty sure no assassin could ever get a chance in killing you.

Old 2013-06-29, 00:53   Link #2054
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Thank you setsuna for everything!
Any word on v7 anyone?
Old 2013-06-29, 01:07   Link #2055
Rasen

Quote:
I still believe Tigre would start his own nation right in between Bruner and Zhcted and eventually absorbed both countries by marrying the queen of Bruner and the 7 Vanadis of Zhcted which controlled the 7 states of Zhcted.

If you have a Vanadis or 2 with you whenever you go, I am pretty sure no assassin could ever get a chance in killing you.
Because the Vanadis would do his poison testing?
Old 2013-06-29, 01:15   Link #2056
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Am I alone in thinking that he'd probably derive more trouble from intra-harem quarrels than from any outside force?
XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 02:24   Link #2057
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Ok, I completely forgot that poison is one of the main trade in assassinations

Old 2013-06-29, 02:54   Link #2058
iheartz

Quote:
Don't worry, he's protected by one of the cardinal laws of protagonists which states that main characters (especially in novels like this) are immune to dying to nameless minor characters/"boring" events. If people are going to "object" to Tigre building his own kingdom, they're probably going to do it by assembling massive armies of faceless soldiers, summoning the foulest of the demons, etc. They're never going to try something as logical and as easy as poison
iheartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 03:40   Link #2059
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartz View Post
Don't worry, he's protected by one of the cardinal laws of protagonists which states that main characters (especially in novels like this) are immune to dying to nameless minor characters/"boring" events. If people are going to "object" to Tigre building his own kingdom, they're probably going to do it by assembling massive armies of faceless soldiers, summoning the foulest of the demons, etc. They're never going to try something as logical and as easy as poison
LOL, thank god for the cardinal laws of protagonists.

Well there you have it, assassinations by poisoning was never going to be an option.

It’s going to be something like this.
Tigre become king and decided to go out hunting at some remote location, bring with him only 300 men including his wives, mistresses and maid.
Evil noblemen’s knew of the Tigre trip before hand and assembling massive armies of 300,000 (need to be a epic proportions) to kill of Tigre and his wives.
Tigre realized it and with his 300 men held position in a bottle neck location.
Battle lasted 3 days, Tigre and his 300 men were victorious.
Tigre went back home after the killing all the noblemen who amassed the armies.

Yes some of you might realized I have stolen the plot for the movie 300, but in this case our hero win.

Old 2013-06-29, 04:55   Link #2060
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Even if he did marry Regin Tigre wouldn't be the King he'd become prince consort or some other title along those lines, just marrying a ruler doesn't mean you automatically become the king.
Not incorrect, per se, each country has its own laws. But when Tigre's title of Lumiere was explained, its backstory lay in how the previous bearer married a princess and became king, leading to the conclusion that Brune is patriarchal or Tigre specifically is allowed to become king by marrying Regin.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)