AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-04-17, 22:44   Link #361
marvelB

Huh, no comment on the latest chapter yet? We got a fair bit of action from the cat lady this time around! Then our party gathers together for a meal and a sauna while the grumpy kitty-girl starts adjusting to her new comrades (lol at Laius mistaking his accidental groping of Senshi for Marcille ). Also, fur sure is a convenient excuse for censorship....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 09:53   Link #362
James Rye

Best part was Laius wanting to count her nipples. Dude is unstoppable. XD
Old 2018-04-24, 02:36   Link #363
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Oh Laius you perv. lol
Old 2018-05-17, 23:56   Link #364
marvelB

Next chapter is here!

And this one focuses on the development between Izutsumi (cat girl) and Marcille. Looks like our feline friend is even MORE picky about eating monsters than Marcille (though rather appropriate, her being half cat and all, heh). Anyway, I see these past few chapters had focus on the development between her and a particular party member (first Senshi, then Chilchack, now Marcille), so that just leaves Laius for her to warm up to..... which will undoubtedly be her biggest challenge yet.

Also, lamb chop plants that taste like crab.... uh, okay?
Old 2018-05-18, 08:15   Link #365
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Balut..... That was one word i did not expect to see in this manga.
Old 2018-05-18, 17:31   Link #366
James Rye

I like the part where Laius said "do sheep become plants when eating them? NO!" and dungeon went "lolwhut, bro?" and shows him a plantsheep right away. XD
Old 2018-05-19, 04:05   Link #367
Tenzen12

It's not really sheep though! It's just plant that looks like one... and taste like crab.
Old 2018-05-19, 10:11   Link #368
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

A plant that looks like a sheep but tastes like crab.

Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-15, 23:39   Link #369
marvelB

Next chapter's out!

Interestingly, this one mainly focuses on the Kabru/samurai groups back at the surface. It turns out the elves have come to investigate the dungeon, but Kabru negotiates with them in order to stall for time so Laius' party can continue their adventure. I find it particularly amusing that he has faith in Laius influencing the island's fate regardless of his eccentricities, heh.

And speaking of our main party, they enjoy a nice meal of eggs when Laius reveals that he's been seeing ghosts all this time! And now the spirits snatch them away in order to introduce them to someone (possibly the dungeon master?)......
Old 2018-06-16, 06:16   Link #370
James Rye

Really liked all the differences between the elves, like how most of them had cuts in their ears, expect the one with the big nose, or how all all elves expect the dark one had a big neck piece on or how the tattoo one is the only one nearly naked, how the dark one is the only one with painting/jewelry on forehead and nose or the difference in size like the short-haired one is a really small elf compared to the others. Makes me wonder how many different cultures are in that elf coalition.
Old 2018-06-16, 12:21   Link #371
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

How many are betting once those elves go into the dungeon and find Laius, they are gonna freak out on what he and the party has been eating?
Old 2018-07-14, 08:10   Link #372
marvelB

New month, new chapter!

A really cool one it is, too... Laius' party are taken to a hidden village within the dungeon where people and monsters coexist peacefully (even Izutsumi suddenly becomes much more docile)! Later, they meet the village lord, who tells them their circumstances, and brings up a prophecy that involves a new king being born upon the defeat of the mad sorcerer! Laius thinks over the proposal as the party rests....

Also, lol at the minotaur milking and Marcille fashion montage! I kinda hope the next chapter just focuses on the party exploring the village (and its local cuisines) some more before returning to their journey...
Old 2018-07-14, 08:50   Link #373
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

It should be mention that these people were cursed with immorality by the mad sorcerer and the King that died and told the surface world about the dungeon was in fact the village chief's grandfather.

I love the look on Laius when he was allowed to milk the minotaurs and Marcille wearing the villagers out of style clothes.
Old 2018-07-15, 10:42   Link #374
eiyuuou

Laius, the next king. so his next title will be the mad gourmet?
Old 2018-07-15, 13:17   Link #375
James Rye

Man, Laius was so happy about milking the minotaur cows. XDDD
We all know Laius will swear an oath to save those immortal people despite Chilchack and Marcille's worries on that front. He is too much of a nice guy to not offer help. And he IS the first one with such a sword in his hands plus he got the sword in the dungeon so it really might be fate, who knows. Izu was adorable as "kitty human", such a nice sweet kitty. If she still remembers all this when leaving this barrier she gonna die of embarrassment for sure. XD
Anybody else noticed Marcille heartbeat panel when she thought Laius was about to make a compliment for her dress?^^
Old 2018-07-15, 13:59   Link #376
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Man, Laius was so happy about milking the minotaur cows. XDDD
We all know Laius will swear an oath to save those immortal people despite Chilchack and Marcille's worries on that front. He is too much of a nice guy to not offer help. And he IS the first one with such a sword in his hands plus he got the sword in the dungeon so it really might be fate, who knows. Izu was adorable as "kitty human", such a nice sweet kitty. If she still remembers all this when leaving this barrier she gonna die of embarrassment for sure. XD
Anybody else noticed Marcille heartbeat panel when she thought Laius was about to make a compliment for her dress?^^
I did. It made me wonder about Elf x Human relationships.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 14:11   Link #377
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Hopefully it won't go the way of Tales of Symphonia, given how quirky likeable these two are.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 15:29   Link #378
James Rye

Quote:
Well, Marcille herself is probably an half-elf given her mother told her that some, like her father, die before her and that she will meet many people who will leave this world naturally before she does.
Old 2018-07-15, 15:36   Link #379
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Well, Marcille herself is probably an half-elf given her mother told her that some, like her father, die before her and that she will meet many people who will leave this world naturally before she does.
I don't remember any of that. When did it happen?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 16:19   Link #380
James Rye

Quote:
I don't remember any of that. When did it happen?
That was in the Nightmare chapter, where Marcille had bad dreams due some monster and Laius entered her dream and found out that her monster was the fear of losing people around her due ageing naturally while she remains the same.

Spoiler for Oh wow, I did not notice that change at all!:

Last edited by James Rye; 2018-07-15 at 16:33.
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, cooking, dungeons, fantasy