Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-26, 14:39   Link #201
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
@Kyu...

I thought that too. If you look at Zaraki's mannerisms in that "dream sequence" you will see they are Oigichi's. Zaraki may look like the Joker but he doesn't act like one.

I didn't think the Anime handled that scene right.
Old 2009-01-26, 15:21   Link #202
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I want Yammy to try and help Ulquiorra beat Ichigo only for Orihime to break away from Loly and Menoly to go block Yammy's way where Yammy beats her she stays resiliant, Ichigo sees it tries to get away from Ulquiorra who refuses to let him move. Then Ichigo sees Orihime get punched through a wall for Hichigo to come out and bitch slap Ulquiorra away and Ichigo half in control (half mask Ichigo) to go to Orihime's aid.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-01-26, 16:18   Link #203
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I want Yammy to try and help Ulquiorra beat Ichigo only for Orihime to break away from Loly and Menoly to go block Yammy's way where Yammy beats her she stays resiliant, Ichigo sees it tries to get away from Ulquiorra who refuses to let him move. Then Ichigo sees Orihime get punched through a wall for Hichigo to come out and bitch slap Ulquiorra away and Ichigo half in control (half mask Ichigo) to go to Orihime's aid.

For some reason I think Yami will help Orihime...

I still say he isn't going to fight Ichigo.
Old 2009-01-26, 17:05   Link #204
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
That may be interestingbut the likely hood of orihime being able to do that is slim
Old 2009-01-26, 18:22   Link #205
hakisak
Banned

Damn she has to get fucked up for him to go hollow...

(@Kakashi...and my ship is "Fanon" ?)
Old 2009-01-26, 18:40   Link #206
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Look at the loser trying to bring shipping into the thread again.

I'll just state the painfully obvious fact that he went hollow when Grimmjow fired a gran rey cero near her. If you want to take it up with me further, use the appropriate thread.
Old 2009-01-26, 18:45   Link #207
Slayne

Right now I'd like something big to happen. I haven't been hyped for Bleach since Zaraki showed up. Just been waiting for something to happen to help spice things up a notch. I would like to see a Orihime power up of some kind or Hollow Ichigo, but really at this point I'll take anything that can help spicen things up a bit.

I've found myself drawn to Naruto more of recent and I haven't been eager to see chapters of it in ages.
Old 2009-01-26, 18:48   Link #208
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
I think for the now, the worst is behind us with the VC battles and what not. I think either way we're in for a few good suprises.
Old 2009-01-26, 20:20   Link #209
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I think for the now, the worst is behind us with the VC battles and what not. I think either way we're in for a few good suprises.
Nah, if you read the manga thread before the manga comes out(as in the thread predictions before spoilers), you'll never be surprised. If you're looking for surprises, try One Piece. Can't predict that manga for nothin', at least compared to Bleach and Naruto.

Maybe Kubo should seek advice from Oda?
Old 2009-01-26, 21:33   Link #210
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayne View Post
Right now I'd like something big to happen. I haven't been hyped for Bleach since Zaraki showed up. Just been waiting for something to happen to help spice things up a notch. I would like to see a Orihime power up of some kind or Hollow Ichigo, but really at this point I'll take anything that can help spicen things up a bit.

I've found myself drawn to Naruto more of recent and I haven't been eager to see chapters of it in ages.
Lol yep and try One Piece. Each chapter is good, suspensful, and has good cliffhanger.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga