AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-19, 16:49   Link #301
Mojzes
Harem Dreamer

I hope they do it as soon as possible , so Ise will be finally able to get it going with the other girls. The child will be a badass for sure with his parents beeing a dragon made of GR and Ophis and a pureblood Gremory devil
Old 2012-07-19, 19:47   Link #302
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojzes View Post
I hope they do it as soon as possible , so Ise will be finally able to get it going with the other girls. The child will be a badass for sure with his parents beeing a dragon made of GR and Ophis and a pureblood Gremory devil
I think you forgot the Sekiryuutei power. His dad is the Sekiryuutei who now has a body made out of the flesh of DxD Great Red and has the power Ophis. So his(Issei) Kid will be badass as you say.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-07-19 at 22:28.
Old 2012-07-19, 21:41   Link #303
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
The world would collapse under the sheer weight of ero-power.
His ero-power is already a weapon of mass destruction, literally.

Scientific research has shown when a man starts having sex with real women, the libido actually increases, so that's a very real possibility.

As for using "gift" on women's ovaries, that could have all sorts of nasty side-effects. It's probably best if he doesn't do that.
Old 2012-07-20, 06:10   Link #304
Mojzes
Harem Dreamer

Now that i thought about it , if he has a kid with every girl they will all be awesome.

With Akeno , a dragon , fallen angel and devil. With Asia , a dragon and devil who maybe would inherit twilight healing. With Koneko , a dragon , devil and a cat. With Xenovia , a dragon , devil and somewhat angel. With Irina , a dragon , devil and angel. With Ross , a dragon and valkyrie.

So whoever is the mom , Ise will still have awesome kids
Old 2012-07-20, 06:45   Link #305
sky black swordman

@Mojzes Its not "IF" . Its when he has kids. Also nice Akeno Avatar and Sig @Mojzes.
They all at one point will have his kids.
Aside from getting what they get from Issei , they what they get from the mom.
Old 2012-07-20, 07:08   Link #306
Azure-Priest

And they will all be awesome moms.
Old 2012-07-20, 07:16   Link #307
Mojzes
Harem Dreamer

I hope that they will finally do it . The girls are playing with Ise for 12 chapters already , they have to go to the next step.

@sky black swordman thank you

Last edited by Mojzes; 2012-07-20 at 08:27.
Old 2012-07-20, 08:53   Link #308
AznSamsung

mojzes@ i think they are alrady on the next step ... a date with Ise .... and the follow up u guys can fill in the blanks, no need for me to say it out loud .... lol
Old 2012-07-20, 15:35   Link #309
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Let's hope he can keep his nosebleeds in control when the times comes. Seeing and touching is one thing, but "that" is a much more bigger step.
Old 2012-07-20, 15:52   Link #310
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

He is getting there, there are a lot more volumes coming up with more character development. Vampires already captured and fighting over a Longinus Possessor which may become into play later on as well Gasper's development of finding the truth of his power and his family. The next volume is said to be Magicians so it could involve Le Fay considering her heritage or an introduction to a new character.
Old 2012-07-20, 16:24   Link #311
Mojzes
Harem Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Let's hope he can keep his nosebleeds in control when the times comes. Seeing and touching is one thing, but "that" is a much more bigger step.
Yeah it is but i think he will be somehow forced to do it . Rias looked very happy when Ophis called her "mama" so i think they will have kids very soon.
Old 2012-07-20, 19:48   Link #312
sky black swordman

@ Mojzes in recent volume 11 and 12 the nosebleeds have drop I think.
And yes you are Rias was happy to be called mom, but then again so was Akeno.
I dont think she will become a Mom at time soon she is right wants to enjoy her dating life with Issei , but from what I got from the SS she without a doubt looking forward to when she does become a mom.
I also think she maybe was also think about married life with Ise . Because of the whole "I am mama and Ise is papa".
Old 2012-07-20, 20:16   Link #313
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I dont think she will become a Mom at time soon she is right wants to enjoy her dating life with Issei , but from what I got from the SS she without a doubt looking forward to when she does become a mom.
I also think she maybe was also think about married life with Ise . Because of the whole "I am mama and Ise is papa".
It is very cute, Soji's predication was spot on he said that Ophis would be the daughter role in the group. I thought for sure it was little sister. They never did say what kind of panties she gotten, most likely black.
Old 2012-07-21, 01:22   Link #314
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Ise's parents got their wish. The first grandchild is a girl. Man, that wedding dream was so prophetic!
Old 2012-07-21, 03:54   Link #315
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Ise's parents got their wish. The first grandchild is a girl. Man, that wedding dream was so prophetic!
Yeah thats true.Well Issei's mother did she wanted first grandchild to be a girl.
And the Dream , yes it was, but Rias wants a Japanese style wedding.
Old 2012-07-24, 23:26   Link #316
dannclark

Quote:
The only things I know about volume 13 is that it is a colection of short stories and it comes with a DVD based on the SS Issei SOS To stop Tennis Captain Abe Kiyome (a human from a family of beast tamers) from being forced by her father to get married, Ise becomes her "boyfriend" and battles her father in a total of 3 matches using "beasts." Although I hope they dont stupid and change at it and stays true to the SS version.
Does this chapter exist? link? Cheers.
Old 2012-07-24, 23:56   Link #317
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
Does this chapter exist? link? Cheers.
If you mean the DVD OVA, Well I initially thought the OVA was going to based on this SS(Side Story).
But it is not so sorry about it was an assumption .

If you mean the volume 13 which is a colection of short stories then that has not come out yet . It comes out Sep 20 of this year .

The SS Issei SOS is one of the SS in volume 13.
As the link to there is none at this time because it(The SS) has not been translated into english yet. Sorry about that.
I know a few things about the Issei SOS SS if you want to know.
Old 2012-07-25, 01:09   Link #318
dannclark

Quote:
If you mean the DVD OVA, Well I initially thought the OVA was going to based on this SS(Side Story).
But it is not so sorry about it was an assumption .

If you mean the volume 13 which is a colection of short stories then that has not come out yet . It comes out Sep 20 of this year .

The SS Issei SOS is one of the SS in volume 13.
As the link to there is none at this time because it(The SS) has not been translated into english yet. Sorry about that.
I know a few things about the Issei SOS SS if you want to know.
Yeah i was just curious about the beast tamer chapter you mentioned, i've read the whole series again over the last 2 weeks or so and im just keen to read more but there is none lol.
Old 2012-07-25, 06:07   Link #319
n0m@n
C-Z

Actually the OVA coming with volume 13 happens after episode 12. Its basically episode 13.

Though Ishibumi did the script himself so it could be thought as canon.
Old 2012-07-25, 08:18   Link #320
dannclark

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Actually the OVA coming with volume 13 happens after episode 12. Its basically episode 13.

Though Ishibumi did the script himself so it could be thought as canon.
Well the anime sucked so im not expecting any miracles lol
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life