AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-03-31, 06:07   Link #2981
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurianangel View Post
mmmm sorry it took long...had to finish some homework T_T

Spoiler for Eyepatch!Zafira:
:l ove:

Amazing~ so cool

If no one's taken it yet I call next Fate
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 07:34   Link #2982
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi

Title Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Mirrored Souls: Fate
Genre: Joint fanfiction
Summary: Do to a time paradox, Nanoha somehow swaps places with her nine year old self.
Rating: T
Links:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12, Part 13, Part 14, Part 15, Part 16,

Title: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Mirrored Souls: Nanoha
Summary: Do to a time paradox, Nanoha somehow swaps places with her nine year old self.
Links: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8,

Fate:Claimed
Nanoha:Unclaimed
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 07:57   Link #2983
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Nanoha's attack in the last scene should have been with Axel Shooter not Crossfire Shoot.
See what I get for writing at two in the morning? Don't mind me as I go fix my canon errors....
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 08:11   Link #2984
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

A random thought on the "This spell is character X's, and Character Y copied it"

I think all spells are generally the same thing, and it's not really "this is my spell" but "this is my name". Like when Subaru copied Nanoha's buster. The spell itself is a standard spell but she named it after Nanoha. No matter how you look at it, it's not really the "same" spell.

Tia's spell where she coats a bullet in a shield to make it go through an AMF, Tia was trying her best to do that spell early on, but Nanoha clearly knew about that ability and explained it as Tia was tryign to do it. Also, I believe that Nanoha taught her how to properly use that spell later on too (she's a teacher after all).

So I think names are important because each "variety" of the same attack is marked through what the caster calls them. I don't think that people "make this first and other people copied it" because somewhere before them, someone else did it too. Surely Nanoha wasn't the first person to ever draw energy around them to put it into a buster attack, just as Tia wasn't the first to shield her bullets to fire through an AMF.

...Just make sure people call their spells by their names or people will point it out you you

*starts working now >.<*
Old 2008-03-31, 09:00   Link #2985
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Okay, so while I've not been posting, I have been keeping up on the recent developments.

1: Mirrored Souls - Interesting premise, and it's panning out fairly well - but unfortunately I've got no time for it right now.

2: SbTb: KEEP GOING!

3: I HAVE A PRESENT FOR ALL OF YOU!!

LEGENDS EPISODE 2!

HAJIMARIMASU!!

Spoiler for Episode 2, Part A:

Spoiler for Episode 2, Part B:

Spoiler for Episode 3 Preview:

Spoiler for Quick Notes:
Reiji Tabibito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 10:05   Link #2986
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Spoiler for Week pt.15:
reposted to refresh my mind as well as other's. I'm going to start Week pt.16 at lunch. Day five start!
Old 2008-03-31, 11:04   Link #2987
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:
reposted to refresh my mind as well as other's. I'm going to start Week pt.16 at lunch. Day five start!
Usefull. Are you going to make a list of every part like you did for Mirrored Souls?
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 11:35   Link #2988
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurianangel View Post
mmmm sorry it took long...had to finish some homework T_T

Spoiler for Eyepatch!Zafira:
Badass Zafira computes

Quote:

Title Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Mirrored Souls: Fate
Links:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12, Part 13, Part 14, Part 15, Part 16,

Title: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Mirrored Souls: Nanoha
Links: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8,

Fate:Claimed
Nanoha:Unclaimed
As it seems that Vivio is now the baddie, is it possible to Claim Vivio? I got a few ideas for that one.

Spoiler for 123 & 124:
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 12:04   Link #2989
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Claim Vivio?

I'm not one to snuff out creative thoughts but three story lines on a joint fic may be a little too much? I'll archive them if you wanna do it though.

Week pt.16 is dedicated to Angel. I hope your having a good day <3

Spoiler for Week pt.16:

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-03-31 at 12:24.
Old 2008-03-31, 12:07   Link #2990
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:
Claim Vivio?

I'm not one to snuff out creative thoughts but three story lines on a joint fic may be a little too much? I'll archive them if you wanna do it though.
Nothing like another story line. Just to show how it all started, gather the thoughts and motives behind this all, making people know about her and start moving the plot.
Old 2008-03-31, 12:28   Link #2991
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

*raises hand* I've already claimed Vivio a few pages back. :3
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 12:44   Link #2992
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Edited earlier post for part 16 ^^

Spoiler for Week pt.17:
Old 2008-03-31, 12:47   Link #2993
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*raises hand* I've already claimed Vivio a few pages back. :3
Nuuu... Zetsuboushita!
Old 2008-03-31, 12:50   Link #2994
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Oh come now, as arguably the biggest Vivio fan on this forum, how could I pass this up? As soon as the notion of Evil!Vivio became a serious topic I already staked my claim. :3
Old 2008-03-31, 12:58   Link #2995
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:
Oh come now, as arguably the biggest Vivio fan on this forum, how could I pass this up? As soon as the notion of Evil!Vivio became a serious topic I already staked my claim. :3
May I correct, the most verbally active fan

I was sold to her the moment I saw fanart of her. (7Arcs didn't give her enough love )

And wasn't the claim timelimit 2 hours?
Old 2008-03-31, 13:08   Link #2996
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Onion View Post
May I correct, the most verbally active fan
*pufs out chest* ehem!

Quote:
I was sold to her the moment I saw fanart of her. (7Arcs didn't give her enough love )
I was sold the moment the then still unknown girl appeared on the CD cover. It's just too bad the Nanoha-mama potential got screwed over by SrikerS lousy writing, and the endfight should have had far more focuss on mai waifu adult Vivio, after all, that was meant to be the climax of the story.

Quote:
And wasn't the claim timelimit 2 hours?
It was? I failed to read that.

But this isn't as easy as writing a simple Nanoha or Fate piece, this requires plot involvment, rewatching StrikerS, making sure I get Jail right, finding the right timing, the right situation. Not to mention the whole 'what would happen' was still under debate the moment I laid my claim.
Old 2008-03-31, 13:20   Link #2997
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:
*pufs out chest* ehem!
Ehem! *pufs some more*

Quote:
I was sold the moment the then still unknown girl appeared on the CD cover. It's just too bad the Nanoha-mama potential got screwed over by SrikerS lousy writing, and the endfight should have had far more focuss on mai waifu adult Vivio, after all, that was meant to be the climax of the story.
Damn... *exhales*

Quote:
It was? I failed to read that.

But this isn't as easy as writing a simple Nanoha or Fate piece, this requires plot involvment, rewatching StrikerS, making sure I get Jail right, finding the right timing, the right situation. Not to mention the whole 'what would happen' was still under debate the moment I laid my claim.
I think we both failed to realize that this was crack I took the same approach, although I waited for others to talk the idea through
Old 2008-03-31, 13:27   Link #2998
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

To clear this up, I asked if 2 hours would be alright because of the pace it was being done at. Before it was not said so.

Just as other people allowed the first poster to have claim, like TSS allowed my first Nanoha story to be posted, and just like we gave EvilRick his spot in line when we said "no more waiting in line" after it, the one who FIRST CLAIMED Vivio should write the first part.

consistency is fairness. so it was Keroko who first staked claim, correct? If so then I request Keroko to be the one to start it.
Old 2008-03-31, 13:32   Link #2999
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:
To clear this up, I asked if 2 hours would be alright because of the pace it was being done at. Before it was not said so.

Just as other people allowed the first poster to have claim, like TSS allowed my first Nanoha story to be posted, and just like we gave EvilRick his spot in line when we said "no more waiting in line" after it, the one who FIRST CLAIMED Vivio should write the first part.

consistency is fairness. so it was Keroko who first staked claim, correct? If so then I request Keroko to be the one to start it.
You seem to have misunderstood. My past posts weren't about whining how unfair it was. (Which is isn't. No sarcasm included.) I gave up on my claim when I heard that Keroko had claimed it already even that mine was already finished. (Good timing btw Keroko. No sarcasm included. No, really, there isn't.)

It's all his now and I'll wait if I get more ideas.
Old 2008-03-31, 13:34   Link #3000
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Ehem! *pufs some more*

Damn... *exhales*
Though in all honesty, how long you've been a fan doesn't matter to how big a fan you are.

Quote:
I think we both failed to realize that this was crack I took the same approach, although I waited for others to talk the idea through
This entire idea is crack. A little whiff more hardly matters at this point.

Quote:
You seem to have misunderstood. My past posts weren't about whining how unfair it was. (Which is isn't. No sarcasm included.) I gave up on my claim when I heard that Keroko had claimed it already even that mine was already finished. (Good timing btw Keroko. No sarcasm included. No, really, there isn't.)

It's all his now and I'll wait if I get more ideas.
I've only been back from work for a few hours, but I'm writing it now. And yes Fuyu, your request will be granted. Concidering this is only a sidestory, I figured one tiny OC wouldn't matter.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha