Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-05, 04:08   Link #1081
Ami-chan
Raging Ami-chan Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Doesn't it? if only* group A has a right, doesn't that imply that group 1-A does not have that right

* I assume that "only" there, otherwise the statement would be too vague for an argument.
No, because you're making an assumption. Innocent men have the right to not submit to death, you've assumed that guilty men will be treated in the exact opposite fashion when there is a quite viable middle ground. While they may not have the same rights as innocent men, they still have other rights that can protect them to certain extents.

I'm kind of taking this on a tangent, but it kind of shows people's rights. In California, you can kill intruder if he poses an imminent threat on your life or the lives of those under your care/roof/etc. If he doesn't pose an imminent threat and you kill him anyway (for breaking into your house), you can get sued by his family because your life wasn't under any danger, even if he was breaking the law.

It has nothing to do with what we were talking about, but the point I was trying to prove is that everyone has rights. It's just that some have more than others when going into criminal justice.
Ami-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 06:44   Link #1082
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Well, as long as they are punished accordingly within reasonable bounds, that's good enough for me. You made a really interesting point though. Not to mention, I didn't know it's like that in California.

Now then, where were we. Oh yeah, anyone else bothered by the first scenes of episode 1? I'm certain that was Yuuno who got hit by the axe... D=
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 14:23   Link #1083
Marina2

Ep.13

From the RAW, this ep is heavily modified from the manga content ,but I think it's better than manga version. I like it!

Spoiler for ep.13:
Old 2012-01-08, 20:41   Link #1084
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Ep.13

From the RAW, this ep is heavily modified from the manga content ,but I think it's better than manga version. I like it!
Well, in the manga,
Spoiler for manga comparison:

But most importantly, the greatest mystery in this episode is...
Spoiler for ep13:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 21:16   Link #1085
Luxuria

God I could only care less about that jacket. More of Akise's hot bod, prz.
Luxuria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 23:31   Link #1086
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Okay, I think that Murumuru segment at the end just killed my brain cells. The censoring was hilarious though.

The actual episode itself: the animation was poor as usual (and even weirder than normal at points), but the fact that Yuno has now gone off the deep end is a pretty good move on the series' part. But of course, asread had to put in their unnecessary and unfunny fanservice again, don't they?

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 23:32   Link #1087
HighGuard

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Well, in the manga,
Spoiler for manga comparison:

I was just wondering before the I watched it as to where the concrete came from Just read the chapter yesterday and couldn't wait for this ep to air. I liked this ep, I must say I was shocked when I discovered Yuno had kidnapped Yuki and can not wait to see her reasons along with how they get out of there
HighGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 02:14   Link #1088
Lumir

Guess Yuno drugged Yukki with that soda she "bought" him. I also guess its her 2nd personality that is doing all of this. Those 2 skulls look like the ones that where in her house when Yukki saw what he saw. It looked to me like they were connected with some cables or something at the end, meh maybe it was just me.

As for that last segment, it was mainly fan service but definitely worth adding. I was seriously wondering how could she be using her cell phone underwater. And it was clearly explained why in this last segment.
Old 2012-01-09, 03:17   Link #1089
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Hopefully my theory of Yuno using Yuki doesn't seem so far-fetched anymore. Let's actually go against Deus and Murmur's votes- I'm voting for Ninth!

Good episode. I was actually hoping in the first half that something awesome will happen in the second, and it definitely did. Good fun and worth the wait.

P.S. Kousaka's a dumbass.
Old 2012-01-09, 05:17   Link #1090
Soliloquy
絶対領域に嵌り過ぎた。

So far it's going great. In the first episode I was still not too convinced if Asread was up to adapting this manga. I guess they are doing the better job than I thought. Not perfect but better than anyone can ask for, I suppose.

This anime has more shocking scenes than the manga I remember. If this episode was just the appetizer for more mindfuckery to come, I can't wait. With Yuno, logic's thrown out the window, I'm expecting more bloodbath from her.
Soliloquy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 09:08   Link #1091
Takamura Mamoru
The Hawk

I've been excited for this episode ever since the anime started.
For the last week I've been "Oh my oh my that scene finally comes!"

And then they decide to put in loads of unnecessary filler and put said scene at the very end of the episode... And I have to wait ANOTHER week for this to get done.

Sigh.

I get that putting it at the end of the episode probably is a decent "shock moment" to those who haven't read the manga, but still...

+ Gas > Concrete, good change
+ Anyone else find Murumurus voice absolutely awesome?
- Last shot of the episode was pretty QUALITY. "Yuno on her skull throne" was a pretty awesome page in the manga and then they turned it into... that.
Old 2012-01-09, 11:10   Link #1092
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

that last scene...of yuno on her throne...omg wtf?
Old 2012-01-09, 12:11   Link #1093
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Well...what an unusual episode. I guess this episode was really just used to set up next weeks episode. It's slowly bringing everyone together that has had some sort of role in this anime so far. Akise, Hinata, Mao, Kousaka, Nishijimi, Yuno and Yuki. Something big is going to happen....and i'm sure someone will die...at least one person...I hope.

Unless Akise, Mao and the idiot Kousaka some how escape, there only hope is either Nishijimi, or one of the remaining diary owners Seventh, Eighth, Eleventh, or Ninth. Unfortunately for me, I caught a glimpse of two of the unknown diary owners when browsing for the manga's to buy online, so bleh, if either of them show up, I will already know.

I do honestly believe that neither Yuki or Yuno will win. I'm going to agree with Papermario and put all my bets on Ninth. Although we have yet to see or hear it from herself, Forth admitted that Ninth does actualy want to do some good by becoming a God, and Forth was very well informed. Yuko wil have no idea what on Earth to do as a God and Yuno...*shivers* don't get me started to Yuno. Lets all remember that they both have a happy ending on a certain date (Was it July 28th?) and from looking at the state of Yuki from this episode, death would be his happy ending right now rather than continuing to live in fear with Yuno and other diary owners after him.

Honestly though, I don't see how Yuki can continue to work, or 'use' Yuno after this. It seemed liked it's the other way around and Yuno was using him, but from the last scene with her just in her bra and underwear whilst looking at a restrained Yuki...it's probably just Yuno's usual excuse to want Yuki all to herself. She didn't like it when he interacted with anyone else, was she honestly going to let it go that easy? Taking out the competiton is what she's doing.

So, Seventh, Eight, Eleventh, First, Second and Ninth are left. Let us see what happens.
Old 2012-01-09, 12:39   Link #1094
Takamura Mamoru
The Hawk

Not to spoiler anything, but I can tell you that predictions at this point aren't really going to be of use since the story will take a good amount of twists and turns.

It's kinda interesting seeing speculation nontheless, lol.

Edit: Actually watched the episode properly now. All I have to add is that the soundtrack is fucking awesome.

Last edited by Takamura Mamoru; 2012-01-09 at 14:35.
Takamura Mamoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 14:48   Link #1095
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

I haven't read the manga. Don't know if I want I'm assuming will happen may happen...

So is Murmur Deus's equal?

I noticed on how the the shot in the end focused on forked tail. Is she the "trickster?"

I notice Deus can only speak to the participants in dreams but Murmur can influence the human world however she pleases.

Deus doesn't seem to like her, tried to smash her. But then she teleports away and then rises on top of a white orb to meet Deus face to face. Is that white orb she stands on, Earth?

Let me guess... Murmur is the real bad guy?

There will be two spots open in the pantheon? Yuki assumes the role of Deus and Yuno assumes the role of Murmur?
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 18:10   Link #1096
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Nice job by fourth to leave records behind for Nishijima. So Hinata, Mao, and Kousaka get back into the picture. Lol so that's how Mao was able to take a picture under water. Don't see how they'll get out of there, maybe call Nishijima for help. Lol Akise's magic jacket.

So Yuno did indeed drug Yuki and tie him up. Guess she's preventing him from doing something she thinks is stupid. Yuno on that throne was awesome, but why is she half-naked. Looked liked cabes were attached to both chairs. What were those pictures on the wall behind Yuki?
Old 2012-01-09, 18:14   Link #1097
Takamura Mamoru
The Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
What were those pictures on the wall behind Yuki?
It's their "marriage" picture...
Old 2012-01-09, 19:43   Link #1098
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Nice extra content and changes, but as pointed already the animation suffered for one more episode. Anyway, next week is my 2nd favourite arc's time, since today they just filled in some manga holes

And is supposed to be Happy!!? with the censoring Ishihara
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 21:36   Link #1099
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

finally we're now in half-way point of series really now we know why most go so fast.

give murmur rush it all cause deus running out time
give wondering where yuki & yuno so he contact Nishijima to pull a fake trip which drag in Hinata, Mao and Kousaka for aru to bring in.
yet while searching yep place is so trap a lot by a certain yuno.
which all lead bigger trap in room of gas with yuki all chaired-up
murmur & deus make bet with murmur want yuno while deus go with yuki
while yuno watching it all with her "skulls".

murmur's extra indeed reveal whole waterproof phone & "happy censor" on hinata & mao.

indeed halfway point now yep all bets are off.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 01:58   Link #1100
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
So basically 4th got screwed over because Murmur wanted to hurry things along a bit . Certainly without the information about his son could have seen 4th continuing to support Yukiteru and Yuno for a while longer in the game. Eventually of course he would have gotten that information and thus gone off the deep end.

Yuno going back to her yandere self here . Turn a date to see the stars into kidnapping Yukiteru to keep him safe. Certainly he's been at the center of pretty much every diary battle so could see Yuno thinking enough is enough. If she and Yukiteru hide out the others can fight amongst themselves and then she can emerge to finish off whoever is left.

Of course not a great way to appeal to Yukiteru by reminding him of how utterly nuts she is .
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Hopefully my theory of Yuno using Yuki doesn't seem so far-fetched anymore. Let's actually go against Deus and Murmur's votes- I'm voting for Ninth!

Good episode. I was actually hoping in the first half that something awesome will happen in the second, and it definitely did. Good fun and worth the wait.

P.S. Kousaka's a dumbass.
I'm not one to bet against a God. So I'll go with Yukiteru if only because someone that sad becoming God would be hilarious .

And yeah Kousaka = dumbass. Clearly "hold the door" means leave it alone and enter the room as well...If it was just him I'd leave the idiot to die. He pretty much screwed them over via stupidity, though after seeing that diary I wouldn't have trusted him to do anything. So many Akise is a bit of a dumbass himself for thinking Kousaka could be trusted to do something that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
I haven't read the manga. Don't know if I want I'm assuming will happen may happen...

So is Murmur Deus's equal?

I noticed on how the the shot in the end focused on forked tail. Is she the "trickster?"

I notice Deus can only speak to the participants in dreams but Murmur can influence the human world however she pleases.

Deus doesn't seem to like her, tried to smash her. But then she teleports away and then rises on top of a white orb to meet Deus face to face. Is that white orb she stands on, Earth?

Let me guess... Murmur is the real bad guy?

There will be two spots open in the pantheon? Yuki assumes the role of Deus and Yuno assumes the role of Murmur?
This definitely showed more depth to Murmur than we'd seen so far. Mostly she'd been a silly character for those after the ED moments. Here she directly interfered with the game and against Deus' wishes.

Plus some interesting stuff said like how they need to hurry the game along. Seems like Deus isn't just running this game for kicks. Will say it takes a bold person to bet on someone who currently is restrained and apparently drugged .

Tags
psychological, shounen, yandere