Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-10-24, 23:36   Link #1
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
Stupid virus Spammer?

Does whoever made this actually think that someone would be stupid enought to click this link?

http://s01.imagehost.org/0305/untitled.JPG

Last edited by xris; 2004-10-25 at 02:15. Reason: img > url
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 23:47   Link #2
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
I'd guess they would have to be pretty stupid themselves in the first place to believe that people would be stupid enough to click on the link.
So, yeah, the dumbass'es who sent this mail are stupid enough to think that other people are dumbass'es like them [/anti-spam]
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 00:02   Link #3
MikoKikyo

What I find very interesting about that is the fact that even though the letters are all jungled up in the words, we can still read everything. Or is it just me?

I mean, if you look closely you'll see these aren't just typos. "clkci", and "cpmolete" and "pssecor", for example, the letters are completely out of order, yet I can still read it as "click", "complete", and "process". (I guess my point is - the human brain is fascinating? )
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 00:08   Link #4
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
What I find very interesting about that is the fact that even though the letters are all jungled up in the words, we can still read everything. Or is it just me?
That reminds me of someone's sig...

I think that the letters all scrambled are for actually avoiding the anti spammer software, Im not sure though.
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 02:18   Link #5
joker85

*clicks link*

I had to click it... I have to help Y!ooha in order to see that it was checked by real people.... because all these naughty adroids running about just dont seem trust worth to me..
joker85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 02:27   Link #6
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Aion|
Does whoever made this actually think that someone would be stupid enought to click this link?

http://s01.imagehost.org/0305/untitled.JPG
In case you didn't notice, you forgot to censor your email at the upper part: it's time for a spam party! YAY! Waha~~!

Last edited by Thany; 2004-10-26 at 05:49.
Thany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 03:17   Link #7
Umbrae
Generic Human

dma ouy firfeox usres! Plesa use a brwoser we cna insllta spwyare on. kk? tnx bye.
Umbrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 04:05   Link #8
Anbu_33

Send a message via MSN to Anbu_33
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
I mean, if you look closely you'll see these aren't just typos. "clkci", and "cpmolete" and "pssecor", for example, the letters are completely out of order, yet I can still read it as "click", "complete", and "process". (I guess my point is - the human brain is fascinating? )

forgot were but i read that a study had proven that if the first and last letters in a word were right it didnt matter in what order the ones in between were , you would have no probem reading it.

eaxmple
Anbu_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 04:25   Link #9
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu_33
forgot were but i read that a study had proven that if the first and last letters in a word were right it didnt matter in what order the ones in between were , you would have no probem reading it.

eaxmple
Many people read that. It is a lie that was spread on purpose. It was actually part of a study on how net rumors are spread. That study never actually happened, but perhaps the paper on the spread of the rumor of the study was written.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 04:35   Link #10
???
Unknown

Its a language and i think its called l'd redneck english:

I donno if everyone are protected but the norton internet security 2005 is out and now available at via bittorent at a site that i know but i cant tell.

Keep your things in up date. for the males, make sure before surfing on the net, to wear a condom.
??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 04:48   Link #11
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Many people read that. It is a lie that was spread on purpose. It was actually part of a study on how net rumors are spread. That study never actually happened, but perhaps the paper on the spread of the rumor of the study was written.
The spread of the rumor on the study of paper was only as smooth and delicious as a jiffified slice of multigrain truth.

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 10:29   Link #12
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
In case you didn't notice, you forgot to censor you email at the upper part: it's time for a spam party! YAY! Waha~~!
LOL, damnit i thought i blured out all of them!!!
They say it too many times.
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 14:07   Link #13
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
The following words were actually spelled correctly:

1. We
2. was
3. by
4. So
5. to
6. on
7. and
8. you.

They couldn't even spell "your" right. I will insult them in their language:

Tehy aer so stpudi.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 16:11   Link #14
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu_33

eaxmple
What a load of bhillust.

The spam that I'm getting sick of are the ones from some fictitious lawyer/business person in Nigeria/Iraq/Iran that claim to be representing some dead fellow wanting to let me in on his fortune. Don't know who this dead fellow is but him and his family need to stop running off the road already.
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 17:00   Link #15
LoveOfAnime
~Lost in the Moonlight~

Send a message via MSN to LoveOfAnime Send a message via Yahoo to LoveOfAnime
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuronord
What a load of bhillust.

The spam that I'm getting sick of are the ones from some fictitious lawyer/business person in Nigeria/Iraq/Iran that claim to be representing some dead fellow wanting to let me in on his fortune. Don't know who this dead fellow is but him and his family need to stop running off the road already.

Ah You gotta love the Nigerian 409 Scams. That's what those are called. They need to get diamonds or cash into the us and if you help they will give you a percent of the money. lol The best way to stop them is reply to their message and ask if their foreign name is tribal, let them know that you looked it up in english and the traslation means>>>>I am full of shit! in english. Works every time they won't bother you anymore .
LoveOfAnime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 17:04   Link #16
???
Unknown

i just got a mail from afganistan saying that if i dont buy ther product they would kill a prisoner
??? is offline   Reply With Quote