AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-12-29, 22:37   Link #101
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Sorry, but I am seriously interested in that. I watched all the fillers and I won't watch them again, but I am interested in the new ones, because they reveal further details, which have been hid in the manga.
Details? Like what for instance?

Quote:
It was so funny! First it was like "I can fly" and then it was like "****, he got me from behind"...
Yes, I thought he was so fast, but on the other hand, maybe he didn't have an option because there were two Jounin and lots of Chuunin to back Naruto up and maybe he was scared of Mokuton, which the 1st Hokage used on him.
What baffles me is why he decided to switch to long range mode when he knew Naruto was a close range fighter? As soon as he made that imprudent it was fairly obvious he was going to lose. But then again, I guess thats the only Naruto is able to gain any victories given his skill set, no?
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 23:02   Link #102
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Details? Like what for instance?
Let's say I'm interested in further details about Yukimaru.

Quote:
What baffles me is why he decided to switch to long range mode when he knew Naruto was a close range fighter? As soon as he made that imprudent it was fairly obvious he was going to lose. But then again, I guess thats the only Naruto is able to gain any victories given his skill set, no?
Hmm, I guess that was because Naruto was the most threatening character and Kakuzu was still up for some good challenge. Yamato for example showed some mid-to-long-range skills and there were so many more characters that he was simply outmatched and outnumbered. He survived having two hearts killed by the 1st Hokage, yet I doubt the 1st has been killed by him. Then he saw mokuton again and he had already lost two hears and his target, the Jinchuriki, he couldn't simply kill him. He had to capture him and for capturing purpose, close-range-combat is much more suitable than long-range-combat, I guess.
If he would have killed Naruto, his organization would have hunted him down, wouldn't they?
Old 2008-12-29, 23:16   Link #103
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Let's say I'm interested in further details about Yukimaru.
As one who's abreast with the manga you should already know she'll have absolutely zero impact on the story whatsoever. She's a throwaway character as all the characters who'll appear in this filler are. Theres no reason to watch, and if last episode was any indication the production value for fillers decrease significantly. There isn't even an aesthetic reason to watch the next filler arc.
Old 2008-12-29, 23:28   Link #104
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
As one who's abreast with the manga you should already know ...
Oh please, don't think like an addict.
First of all, I can't tell if she'll have an impact on the story or not, but in fact, it's a new character, she's kind and I know nothing about her.
I absolutely avoid discussing anything on basis of manga knowledge here. This character is new and she looks interesting. Also, Sasuke seems to develop new techniques. It's the second time we see him training now.
I think the new fillers are much more interesting than the old ones since they'll reveal background stories that were even cut down in your precious manga.
Old 2008-12-29, 23:33   Link #105
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Oh please, don't think like an addict.
First of all, I can't tell if she'll have an impact on the story or not, but in fact, it's a new character, she's kind and I know nothing about her.
I absolutely avoid discussing anything on basis of manga knowledge here. This character is new and she looks interesting. Also, Sasuke seems to develop new techniques. It's the second time we see him training now.
I think the new fillers are much more interesting than the old ones since they'll reveal background stories that were even cut down in your precious manga.
Cut out? She had nothing to do with manga, period. She's entirely irrelavent to the plot following the manga. After this filler is over the anime will continue as if she or the filler arc had never existed.
Old 2008-12-29, 23:35   Link #106
GET LOST
Black and Dark

Send a message via MSN to GET LOST
hi every body Episode 90 it was't so bad in my opinion but the 3 next Episodes wil disappoint us
GET LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 23:40   Link #107
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Will anyone be eschewing from Shippuden until the filler arc is done, or are you guys genuinly interested to see where this unconsequential and pointless arc goes?
Alright already...We all know about your dark loathing for those damned Spawn of Satan fillers, but if you're not up to filler, then don't watch it...Nobody's forcing you to watch the next batch of episodes...

I usually support filler stuff if it's interesting and tries to tie itself into the original storyline continuity, but I completely skipped the Sora Arc because I found the stuff surrounding Sora to be stupid, although I kinda regret doing that since I apparently missed out on some expanded stuff concerning Chiriku and Asuma that was never touched on in the manga...

I think I'll find this arc pretty interesting...For one thing, it kills me to figure out what two elements could possibly create a crystal element...For another thing, I'm interested in what kind of character Yukimaru is since the only sight we get of the person is in a single colored centerfold of all the jinchurikki and Yukimaru didn't even have a name attached to that body...And quite frankly, if the anime followed the manga page-for-page in the capture of the Three-Tailed Beast, it'd be over in less than an episode, and the entire ordeal would be boring and worth glossing over, just as it was in the manga...

Not everything anime filler is horrible just as not everything manga storyline is absolute bliss...You may be in denial, but there are people that will actually watch this arc, even if they hate it...I've got my hopes up; I personally think it will be entertaining...
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 23:45   Link #108
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Alright already...We all know about your dark loathing for those damned Spawn of Satan fillers, but if you're not up to filler, then don't watch it...Nobody's forcing you to watch the next batch of episodes...

I usually support filler stuff if it's interesting and tries to tie itself into the original storyline continuity, but I completely skipped the Sora Arc because I found the stuff surrounding Sora to be stupid, although I kinda regret doing that since I apparently missed out on some expanded stuff concerning Chiriku and Asuma that was never touched on in the manga...

I think I'll find this arc pretty interesting...For one thing, it kills me to figure out what two elements could possibly create a crystal element...For another thing, I'm interested in what kind of character Yukimaru is since the only sight we get of the person is in a single colored centerfold of all the jinchurikki and Yukimaru didn't even have a name attached to that body...And quite frankly, if the anime followed the manga page-for-page in the capture of the Three-Tailed Beast, it'd be over in less than an episode, and the entire ordeal would be boring and worth glossing over, just as it was in the manga...

Not everything anime filler is horrible just as not everything manga storyline is absolute bliss...You may be in denial, but there are people that will actually watch this arc, even if they hate it...I've got my hopes up; I personally think it will be entertaining...
I usually don't and don't plan to this time around. Depending on the quality of animation I may give one or two episode a try.
Old 2008-12-29, 23:51   Link #109
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I especially like that part and I like fillers. It's enjoyable to have some more episodes to be excited of watching. I always wait for friday and I like to watch the new episode and read the new manga chapter and when the manga is finished, the anime will still run and thanks to the fillers, it will run longer than it would do without. In addition, there's more material for music videos.
Old 2008-12-29, 23:55   Link #110
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Quote:
I usually don't and don't plan to this time around. Depending on the quality of animation I may give one or two episode a try.
Animation quality?

I judge episodes by storyline quality...
Old 2008-12-29, 23:57   Link #111
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Animation quality?

Another godlike one. I feel the same.
Old 2008-12-29, 23:58   Link #112
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Animation quality?

I do to, which is apart of the reason I don't watch fillers. ;-)
Old 2008-12-29, 23:59   Link #113
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I do to, which is precisely why I don't watch fillers. ;-)
That's no storyline, thats a story stick you're following ^^
Let's say with fillers, the line lengthes.
Old 2008-12-30, 01:52   Link #114
LeoThugs
Ero Sennin the Second

Send a message via Yahoo to LeoThugs
Well, I just watched this episode and I've never ever been so heartbroken in my life. Something I was eagerly anticipating to be aminated for ever since I saw it in the manga got censored off. Manga readers will know what I'm talking about. Konohomaru's level two secret double Sexy Jutsu.

Apart from that, looking forward to the fillers.
LeoThugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 02:00   Link #115
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

Spoiler for Manga:
Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 02:17   Link #116
Alchemist007
*Author

I was hoping they wouldn't, got my wish
Old 2008-12-30, 03:11   Link #117
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

I don't understand some of you people; There are things that deserve to be censored...

Yaoi must die

Old 2008-12-30, 03:22   Link #118
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

lol i guess but what about the girls who dig Sasuke and Sai? i know lots of em lol
i guess they'll have to stick to their imaginations HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 06:43   Link #119
neshru

Quote:
Will anyone be eschewing from Shippuden until the filler arc is done, or are you guys genuinly interested to see where this unconsequential and pointless arc goes?
Unlike you, I don't skip fillers just because it's filler. I watch episodes with an open mind. If they are good I will continue watching them, if they are not I won't.
About the "fillers are pointless" argument, the Hidan and Kakuzu arc was pretty much a pointless arc too (besides naruto learning a new technique, you can skip the entire arc without missing anything important in the canon story), but you watched it, didn't you?
See? An arc can be interesting and entertaining even if it's pointless.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 08:11   Link #120
zaxthezax

Quote:
Originally Posted by GET LOST View Post
hi every body Episode 90 it was't so bad in my opinion but the 3 next Episodes wil disappoint us
Think so too. Just checked out preview to episode 91 and it reminds me of the Orochimaru fake hide filler from classic. You know, the one with Jiraiya, Naruto and Sakura traveling around, finding an Oro hideout and doing shit with no sense at the end cause everything was fake destroying the canon.
zaxthezax is offline   Reply With Quote