AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-05-15, 17:33   Link #1621
Zetsuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
Ditto, there are at least four princesses I can think of.
  • The bitch Christina.
  • The weak Flora.
  • Charlotte
  • and the trust Takatrash no-matter-what Lilyana.

If there is more, I don't know, but there are several other ladies with prominent influence even if not technically princesses.
I will never understand the hated they have for Christina xD
Zetsuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-15, 17:44   Link #1622
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Well, she's ungrateful bitch... Lol
Old 2018-05-15, 20:17   Link #1623
Tabeleta

^I agree with her being ungrateful. In the WN, it looked more like she was considering her position and avoiding Rio to not cause so much trouble to him, I could even see her as a tsundere.

But the LN makes her out like a damn bitch that doesn't even want to accept that a commoner saved her sister. While Roana became somewhat better. Editor probably wants to insert Drill-rolls on the harem . I just hope he doesn't forget Sayo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
-Christina become a fugitive
-Flora kidnapped by Rio nemesis
-no one interested with flat-chested Charlotte
-Lilyana is in the middle of learning jap
-Silvi become Reis accomplice
Rio nemesis? P***y? Mother's day? Trucks? Misunderstandings?
Who is Charlotte? The Red-haired twin-tailed loli on Volume 9?
Old 2018-05-15, 21:11   Link #1624
silenceblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabeleta View Post
^I agree with her being ungrateful. In the WN, it looked more like she was considering her position and avoiding Rio to not cause so much trouble to him, I could even see her as a tsundere.

But the LN makes her out like a damn bitch that doesn't even want to accept that a commoner saved her sister.
In the WN she seem pretty crappy as well. From what I read she seem pretty concern about power and look down on the commoners. The only times she seem decent is when talking with other high-ranking noble, but generally speaking she is the manipulating type. Although she is not completely rotten, it can be stated she is of the same cloth as other corrupt nobles. Her engagement to you know who seems perfect as she is only interested in power. Although the heroes are not entire blameless, the action of heroes are the fault of the princesses who look after them. That is why if they want to look at disgust with the heroes' behaviour they must also acknowledge they are equally disgusting since they encourage such actions.

By the way, I noticed that summoned Japanese who arrived in that world can be divided into three types: the fool, the child, and the sharp.

Last edited by silenceblade; 2018-05-15 at 21:23.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-16, 02:01   Link #1625
Zetsuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabeleta View Post

But the LN makes her out like a damn bitch that doesn't even want to accept that a commoner saved her sister. While Roana became somewhat better. Editor probably wants to insert Drill-rolls on the harem . I just hope he doesn't forget Sayo-chan

Rio nemesis? P***y? Mother's day? Trucks? Misunderstandings?
Who is Charlotte? The Red-haired twin-tailed loli on Volume 9?
In both cases (LN/WN) it is a tsundere lol, as he also considers his position, in Vol 1 is implied, it's also mentioned in an SS of Celia.

Code:
http://yomeru-hj.net/novel/seirei_celia/
http://yomeru-hj.net/novel/seirei_celia/story_2.html
http://yomeru-hj.net/novel/seirei_celia/story_3.html
Zetsuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-16, 12:40   Link #1626
Saihate

^ She didn't give a fuck about the one that saved her life and the life of her loved one, didn't care enough to help him when he might've been injured saving the life of her loved one for the SECOND time, and had no qualms about him being branded as a traitor for those good deeds that benefited her and her sister the most even though she could've done something if she cared enough, or tried to at least.

How the hell does this look like tsundere to you? she is the definition of an ungrateful bitch.
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-16, 15:32   Link #1627
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saihate View Post
^ She didn't give a fuck about the one that saved her life and the life of her loved one, didn't care enough to help him when he might've been injured saving the life of her loved one for the SECOND time, and had no qualms about him being branded as a traitor for those good deeds that benefited her and her sister the most even though she could've done something if she cared enough, or tried to at least.

How the hell does this look like tsundere to you? she is the definition of an ungrateful bitch.
Dude first of all she is just a 12 years old brat here yet.
I agree with you but heck who never was dick brat like this girl one moment of their life.

If you read the WN in this last arcs when she is 16-17 years old, you see that all she feels about this time of her life is regret about her arrogance and selfishness and Rio himself "basically" forgives her(though she never "did" anything to him) and encourages her, she is not evil that holds prejudice like the other nobles who are a bunch of neo-n**ists but she feels a bit of jealousy about Rio talent and resignation about his suffering in the academy since he is a commoner, since different from Flora she knows the dark side of upper society and so knew nothing would change even if she said something, you can see this in this part of volume 1.

Also Flora is a "innocent choroi damsel in distress" even after growing up who's head over heels for Rio, totally different from Christina that actually has a head and one that matures over time.

So for me Christina > Flora in personality, Flora wins in moe tho.

Btw nobody asked but heroines ranks in this novel for me is Aisha(contracted spirit girls always best girls just love their devotion) > Liselotte/Satsuk/Latiffa (and village girls)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Celia/Miharu(Ln)/Flora/Christina>>>>>>(Huge barrier etc, etc etc)>>>>> others.....
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-16, 21:22   Link #1628
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
Dude first of all she is just a 12 years old brat here yet.
I agree with you but heck who never was dick brat like this girl one moment of their life.

If you read the WN in this last arcs when she is 16-17 years old, you see that all she feels about this time of her life is regret about her arrogance and selfishness and Rio himself "basically" forgives her(though she never "did" anything to him) and encourages her, she is not evil that holds prejudice like the other nobles who are a bunch of neo-n**ists but she feels a bit of jealousy about Rio talent and resignation about his suffering in the academy since he is a commoner, since different from Flora she knows the dark side of upper society and so knew nothing would change even if she said something, you can see this in this part of volume 1.

Also Flora is a "innocent choroi damsel in distress" even after growing up who's head over heels for Rio, totally different from Christina that actually has a head and one that matures over time.

So for me Christina > Flora in personality, Flora wins in moe tho.

Btw nobody asked but heroines ranks in this novel for me is Aisha(contracted spirit girls always best girls just love their devotion) > Liselotte/Satsuk/Latiffa (and village girls)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Celia/Miharu(Ln)/Flora/Christina>>>>>>(Huge barrier etc, etc etc)>>>>> others.....
I'm going to have to agree with Saihate. There was more than just arrogance in youth, she hated Rio. She despised the very person who saved her sister on multiple occasions and would rather let him be tortured and executed than admit a wrong that would disadvantage a weak ally. Any regret she feels is simple guilt seeking release and not real contemplation.

I do agree with you about Flora, she is the same spineless, brain-dead idiot we met at the beginning. She doesn't deserve the fortune she has had, as she never tries to help or repay the kindness given to her but instead has left Rio to suffer alone because her sister told her so.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-16, 22:00   Link #1629
silenceblade

This is a strange discussion. It is very obvious that Christina has a strong desire for power and looks down on commoners. It may be due to the environment she grew up in, but Christina is cold to everyone except those close to her. Although Christina is more humane compare to the other nobles, she is willing to use anyone to further her goals. More than anything, she was her pride as a princess of her country above all others.

To some it may look like she is putting the country first; she is putting her faction above all others. If she really wanted to end the civil war peacefully, wouldn't it be easier to not to fight? I mean look at who her allies are, with allies like those who need enemies?
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-17, 13:33   Link #1630
Saihate

^^^I agree mostly with what Snowbold and silenceblade said. Flora is irrelevant. She is a grateful idiot that tried her best but failed to do anything and was convinced by her sister to drop the matter because there is nothing to be done.

You see, the least thing a grateful person would do in her position, if they really couldn't risk opposing the flow publicly, is to make a request to someone trusted from the knight squad or hire someone to help the possibly injured MC after they went home from that trip and to help the MC escape the country secretly.

Also, when exactly did she feel "remorse"? Was it after Rio had a position better than a commoner? If so, that there is all you need to know.
It's like when someone wins the lottery and suddenly all kinds of "friends" and "family" try to be involved in their life.
Old 2018-05-17, 14:54   Link #1631
Fhenex
Anywhere Nowhere

well, that's why flora isn't fit to be a royalty, especially when she is surrounded by power hungry noble. She is kind but timid, easily used by others, and always watching only because she doesn't know what to do.

Feels like your typical sheltered princess trapped in a tower that required others rescue.
Fhenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-17, 15:49   Link #1632
Saihate

^Neither is Christina nor the current Royal family are fit to be royalty.
While being a royalty requires having a level head and having insight into other people's wants or plans, it also includes the duty of protecting your subjects. Especially those that contributed to the stability and safety of the kingdom (i.e. prevent the assassination of the royal sisters), not treating them as traitors for their deeds and treating them and other subjects as less than dirt. All that without mentioning the current kingdom's affairs.

The only fathomable reason that they weren't overthrown is because the commoners don't have the power of magic.
Old 2018-05-17, 22:14   Link #1633
travelingbum

what the hell ch11

is this some kind of aot or something? it suddenly became super huge.

Last edited by travelingbum; 2018-05-18 at 15:40.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-22, 01:16   Link #1634
KikeLyne

LN Vol. 1 done yay. Hope baka's fingers recover for releases.
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-22, 21:36   Link #1635
lexlexz

is the meeting and release of the slave collar the same in the light novel?
i fellit that was kind of rushed in the wn
meet, fight ,almost gets poisoned, wins fight, release her, goes his way ,she follows
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-23, 14:01   Link #1636
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

i understand princess cristina is behave too arrogance because her posisition and education as a royalty but author should added cristina dev in ln too and don't forget to add hiroaki vs rio(in ln volume 8 already have hint ) ,i like cristina in wn because she become more mature .... btw rio mention princess flora is too kind as a royalti and rio helped her because she always only one who was trying to act for his sake , well rio not to blame princess flora because false truth attemp to kill royalti, in volume 8 rio tell flora to forget about name 'rio' and call himself haruto(you can image hiroaki reaction :V )
ReiKazumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 08:11   Link #1637
Nymene

Guys, what do you think of this Author's other work, " Miryou Skill de Ikinari Sekai Saikyou " ? Is it any good ?
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 05:45   Link #1638
Rinvelt
駄目人間

So, in the end I lost to the temptation and started to read the LN. Currently reading vol 4, and now I feel pretty dumb.

Always thought the Takatrash everyone hates was him
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Because of his looks, and the way he appears in illustrations, when in fact it's not the case. In fact, he only gets illustrated from vol 9, and with how everyone talks about him I wouldn't have guessed that such a gentle looking guy was the trash everyone despises.

Last edited by Rinvelt; 2018-05-26 at 07:48.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 07:04   Link #1639
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post
So, in the end I lost to the temptation and started to read the LN. Currently reading vol 4, and now I feel pretty dumb.

Always thought the Takatrash everyone hates was him
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Because of his looks, and the way he appears in illustrations, when in fact it's not the case. In fact, he only gets an illustrated from vol 9, and with how everyone talks about him I wouldn't have guessed that such a gentle looking guy was the trash everyone despises.
Everything is fair in a fight to get a woman[realist]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 07:21   Link #1640
n1njaloanthi

So after reading vol 10 carefully, I think both Gallark and St. Stellar kingdoms are involved in the attempted kidnap of Miharu. What do you guys think?
n1njaloanthi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beta mc, cunning mc, harem, reincarnation, shoujo, smart male lead, tragic past, webnovel