AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-09-08, 15:00   Link #4201
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
They're probably cranky because they missed the break, I'm not sure when people have this break period since we use a different system all together for schools but I would be cranky too. Could be a combination of irritation of missing the break, maybe also stress..
Just let them rage for a while, it'll pass..
If they are guys who can take a joke just randomly say when he is raging "dude chill, what's wrong with you.." and the conversation goes on.. if he doesn't want to talk about it then let him figure it out on his own
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 19:57   Link #4202
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
They're probably cranky because they missed the break, I'm not sure when people have this break period since we use a different system all together for schools but I would be cranky too. Could be a combination of irritation of missing the break, maybe also stress..
Just let them rage for a while, it'll pass..
If they are guys who can take a joke just randomly say when he is raging "dude chill, what's wrong with you.." and the conversation goes on.. if he doesn't want to talk about it then let him figure it out on his own
Yeah thank for the advice, I also think it's probably time to approach and ask if anything happen...

@SaintessHeart: well... pretty much like anybody during their bad day: short-temper, expected you can read his mind and everything in his brain should be so obvious, purposely ignore your conversation, put up silly suggestion and ended up raging because they can't follow that...etc...
PS: I love cat, so as best, i probably trashed their garages in my sleeps or something
Old 2010-09-08, 23:34   Link #4203
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
@SaintessHeart: well... pretty much like anybody during their bad day: short-temper, expected you can read his mind and everything in his brain should be so obvious, purposely ignore your conversation, put up silly suggestion and ended up raging because they can't follow that...etc...
PS: I love cat, so as best, i probably trashed their garages in my sleeps or something
The proper word is PMS.

I would recommend you not to do anything other than listen empathically. I am somewhat like your friend - it is a result of pent-up discontent that just lash out erratically.

Don't worry too much though - the worst thing that could happen when he's lashing out is that someone gets stabbed to death.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 02:16   Link #4204
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
The proper word is PMS.
I thought only women pms?
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 04:48   Link #4205
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Quote:
Don't worry too much though - the worst thing that could happen when he's lashing out is that someone gets stabbed to death.
LOL wut! I'm staying away from you guys on your bad days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
I thought only women pms?
That's what the scientific community will tell you, but sadly it's a lie. You see there is a small group of men we call "Drama Kings"
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 05:19   Link #4206
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
LOL wut! I'm staying away from you guys on your bad days.
That is if the guy is able to think. For me, at the peak of my temper, I don't show angry faces - I would start apologising, be really polite, and reach for a sharp object (usually a ballpoint pen I carry around).

In anime/manga terms, it would be yandere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
That's what the scientific community will tell you, but sadly it's a lie. You see there is a small group of men we call "Drama Kings"
That would be equating all men to Drama Kings. C'mon, you know all guys have their bad moments where they want to avoid fistfights and killing people. They resort to something called verbal lashing - the penultimate de-rage option of women.

Just that the women's version lasts longer.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-09-09, 10:20   Link #4207
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
That is if the guy is able to think. For me, at the peak of my temper, I don't show angry faces - I would start apologising, be really polite, and reach for a sharp object (usually a ballpoint pen I carry around).

In anime/manga terms, it would be yandere.

That's it, I'm hangin' out with you more from now on

Quote:
That would be equating all men to Drama Kings. C'mon, you know all guys have their bad moments where they want to avoid fistfights and killing people. They resort to something called verbal lashing - the penultimate de-rage option of women.

Just that the women's version lasts longer.
Agreed, everyone on this planet is capable of rage moments, it's human nature.
And I don't avoid fistfights, fistfights avoid me
Old 2010-09-10, 07:23   Link #4208
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Does anyone know where is Banjar Pangadaaan? I know it is in SEA, but I am not sure if it is in Philipphines or Indonesia.

All the google search results turn up in Malay, something which I know and read little of.

Old 2010-09-10, 07:32   Link #4209
Kudryavka

Quote:
Does anyone know where is Banjar Pangadaaan? I know it is in SEA, but I am not sure if it is in Philipphines or Indonesia.

All the google search results turn up in Malay, something which I know and read little of.
It's like finding Carmen San Diego, no?

Can't google that name, it bings back only to this thread.
Old 2010-09-10, 08:09   Link #4210
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:

If you actually mean Banjar Pengadaan, it's in Indonesia.

Cheers.
Old 2010-09-10, 18:08   Link #4211
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Where do you guys go to get poster printed? Places like Kinko cost way too much...

Also, does it need to be in the right solution?
Old 2010-09-11, 09:31   Link #4212
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post
Where do you guys go to get poster printed? Places like Kinko cost way too much...

Also, does it need to be in the right solution?
Depends on whether you want to have it on canvas or paper. The solution is for treating the background which the paint is applied to if I am not wrong.

As for the cost, it would be appreciated if you give us the country and state you live in - places like Afghanistan or Iraq have only a few poster printing shops.

Old 2010-09-11, 16:49   Link #4213
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Quote:
Depends on whether you want to have it on canvas or paper. The solution is for treating the background which the paint is applied to if I am not wrong.

As for the cost, it would be appreciated if you give us the country and state you live in - places like Afghanistan or Iraq have only a few poster printing shops.
I didn't know there was so much to printing a poster. Ummm... I think I am fine with paper and I live in the U.S.
Old 2010-09-11, 20:30   Link #4214
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Send a message via AIM to thevil1
If all the criminals of the world were to be put onto one big island and left there... and then 50 or so years later normal people went back, what do you think it would be like?
Old 2010-09-11, 20:54   Link #4215
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevil1 View Post
If all the criminals of the world were to be put onto one big island and left there... and then 50 or so years later normal people went back, what do you think it would be like?
The criminals would all be dead, so the normal people would come and replenish the population of bad people.
Old 2010-09-11, 21:05   Link #4216
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
The criminals would all be dead, so the normal people would come and replenish the population of bad people.
What makes you think they would be dead? I would think they would form a government, and laws. And eventually any flaws that that government had would get taken down by fighting until a working form of ruling was being used.
Old 2010-09-11, 21:07   Link #4217
Kudryavka

Quote:
What makes you think they would be dead?
Some would be killed by the killers, the rest would die from fatigue or stress or just knowing they're surrounded by idiots.
Old 2010-09-11, 21:11   Link #4218
mindovermatter
For me the bell tolls

Send a message via AIM to mindovermatter Send a message via MSN to mindovermatter Send a message via Yahoo to mindovermatter
Quote:
something like " 'gday mate"

School Rumble 4Ever!
I'm on FB search "jym cl"
mindovermatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-13, 07:11   Link #4219
Animelover#1
Kouta...

Quote:
I doubt they would kill each other, unless they are nutters. (nutters and murderers, there is a difference.) anyway, they would probably build a raft for a few criminals. who would go mainland and steal a ship (one would hack into the government files and find where the island is) then sail back and get all the criminals and start a revolution upon the country that put em there. bwuahaha. mass produced ak47s ftw xD.
Animelover#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-13, 07:28   Link #4220
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animelover#1 View Post
I doubt they would kill each other, unless they are nutters. (nutters and murderers, there is a difference.) anyway, they would probably build a raft for a few criminals. who would go mainland and steal a ship (one would hack into the government files and find where the island is) then sail back and get all the criminals and start a revolution upon the country that put em there. bwuahaha. mass produced ak47s ftw xD.
That would be epic.

Tags
problem, q&a, serious