AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-19, 16:42   Link #241
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

My thanks go to both cat746 and Liffy for the job they did bringing forth episodes 42 - 45.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 16:05   Link #242
mmysama

So, uh, when will you be posting episode 50?
mmysama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 16:49   Link #243
Liffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmysama View Post
So, uh, when will you be posting episode 50?
When real-life obligations have passed. I was fortunate to have a vacation so that I could put out all those episodes as quickly as I did. However, I have a lot of responsibilities right now and those come before any sort of subtitling.

Believe me, I want to see the last episode too. -_-
Liffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 12:52   Link #244
Entchen

@Liffy
I just watched the last episode and want to say:
Thank you sooo much for your hard work. It was very nice of you to take the time to sub Ashita no Nadja.
Entchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 15:15   Link #245
gsilver

Thank you so much, Liffy. You did a great job, and I really enjoyed watching the rest of the series.
gsilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 20:32   Link #246
Liffy

Happy to be of service. =) I'm really glad I got to see the end of the series after all these years!

(also, eternal gratitude to shina luna...without translations, there would never be any subs!)
Liffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 14:41   Link #247
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liffy View Post
Happy to be of service. =) I'm really glad I got to see the end of the series after all these years!

(also, eternal gratitude to shina luna...without translations, there would never be any subs!)
Throughout the course of this week I managed to download the last three episodes, and until today I've seen up to the forty-eighth episode.

And let me tell you that the cliffhangers are getting better and better, that I'm feeling anxious to watch the remainder episodes all in one go, but I have to tell myself to remain patient and calm, since a meal tastes the best when you take your time at eating and tasting every flavor thoroughly.

Spoiler for Episode 46:

Spoiler for Episode 47:

Spoiler for Episode 48:
Old 2010-10-22, 19:11   Link #248
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Ashita no Nadja. Last Thoughts

The voyage that I started when I first picked-up this show almost three years ago has finally ended.

From my last post up today, I concluded Nadja.

The conclusion and all-happiness she chose of her own will she deserved them all, because she earned them along her quest.

I was impressed at how the last episode broke off all my expectations I had for it.

Spoiler:

What I fondly respect and like Nadja for is that the people and settings of her world are portrayed as much realistically as possible. There is good and there is bad intertwined just like in real life everywhere.

Spoiler:

It was through the antagonists and the hardships along the way, that made Nadja stronger to push through the road when she found her path blocked with despair and sorrow.
Spoiler:

But, how couldn't I imagined that the antagonist for the last episode that Nadja faced-off wasn't her grandfather or any other character.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

In conclusion, this show is a must for me to rewatch for a later season. I give sincere thanks to AnimeCo, A.C.A., and Project Kitteh for having anything possible to bring this show fansubbed from beginning to end.

-Fin.
Old 2011-06-24, 13:49   Link #249
tyciol
*Artist

OMG so I'm up to episode 42 now (took me awhile to get all Project Kitteh's additions and then I procrastinated since it had been long since I had gone up to 39...)...

SO SAD. Out of nowhere, jebus.

Anyway, um, there is this song playing in the background with lyrics (I know 'tsubasa' aka wings was one word...) playing when Nadja remembers from 14:30-15:30ish (actually longer but this is around where you hear it.

PK didn't translate the song lyrics so I'm wondering if anyone knew the song, who sang it, or possibly the lyrics? I thought it would be cool if some day we could get a patch so people could Karaoke along with it or something.

Oh hey made a wikia for this show http://nadja.wikia.com so if anyone wants to take screenshots and type up information about characters (especially those minor obscure ones they meet travelling the world) I think that'd be really cool. A very complex universe deserving of detailing some day.
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 14:10   Link #250
shina_luna

The answer comes probably pretty late, but as for the song, it should be sung from the voice actor of Rapahael, Kouji Yamamoto. I think the song is compiled in the vocal album "Ashita no Nadja: The Song Around the World". The brooklet of that probably contains the japanese lyrics as well.

As for the translation of the song, I tried translating the lines, but I rather failed to make the text out of the overlaying dialogue. (I suck at figuring out text from songs anyhow.)
If you want the few lines that I had: http://shina-luna.livejournal.com/10458.html#cutid1

But somehow I think that song has popped up about 20-ish episodes before that one already, when Nadja and Raphael met for the first time.
shina_luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 19:29   Link #251
cat746

Send a message via ICQ to cat746 Send a message via MSN to cat746
i did this AGES ago cos loved the song so much,lol, i would've posted it into animelyrics.com but they have it so you have to translate something, which i cant do, i got this from watching the anime, Absolutely Adore the song i've got who sings what separated, and have the english translated underneath the romaji, Syvlie sings just as Raphael finishes a line so have her singing next to his english translation, and its staggered that way throughout hope it helps anyone interested, and any questions about it just ask Enjoy!

Flying Angel - Raphael's and Sylvie's Theme
R: nobashita
my unfolded…
Hane wa
Wings
Todokanai
Will not reach
miageta
I look up
Sora wa
And the sky
Toosugite
Is too far away
Tobenai baku
I who can not fly
Tsubasa o sagashi
Search for wings
Samayoi aruku
And wander on foot--------(Sylvie begins singing harmony notes)
Daichi…
Upon this earth…------------Sylvie:
Aoki sora yo
Oh, blue sky!-----------------kumo to isshoni
Dokomade ikeba-------------Together with the clouds
How far must I go…---------ah…aikakeru
----------------------------------Ah… I follow you
Dokomade ikeba-------------ahhhh, oooooo
How far must I go…
Di no ka?
To find peace?---------------Watashi no kokoro
---------------------------------My heart
-----------Together:
-----------Tsumetaki
-----------oh cold…
-----------Kaze yo
-----------Wind…
-----------Kono omoi o
-----------Take this feeling…
-----------Tsukareta
-----------I am…
-----------Baku no
-----------Tired…
-----------Kono oreta tsubasa
-----------Broken wings of mine…
-----------Todokete hoshii
-----------I wish you to deliver me…
Raphael:---------------------Sylvie:
Ano hita ni…-----------------mmmmmm
To my love…-----------------hums melody to rest of song
Aoki tsuki yo
Oh blue moon!--------------Hoshi to isshoni
Arayuru yami o--------------Together with the stars
All this darkness------------ah, tsutsumikomu
Haratte
Wipe it all away------------Watashi no kokora
--------------------------------My heart
-----------Together:
-----------Hikari yo
-----------Oh light…
-----------Douka
-----------Somehow…
-----------Itsuka aeru
-----------We’ll meet again
-----------Itoshiki hito no
-----------For the sake…
-----------Ano emi no tame ni
-----------Oh my lover’s smile
-----------Terashite okure
-----------Please light the way
Raphael:----------------------Sylvie:
Ano hito e
To my love…------------------mmmmmm

Last edited by cat746; 2012-02-18 at 19:42. Reason: Readability
cat746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 19:33   Link #252
cat746

Send a message via ICQ to cat746 Send a message via MSN to cat746
well i DID seperate them before posting, and when i go back to edit the spaces i put in thereAre there, just for some reason when it appears posted its not showing it properly:S, not sure how i can fix that, cos i dont see any reason for it to have done what its done, sorry everyone, will see what i can do
cat746 is offline   Reply With Quote