AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-31, 03:56   Link #1
confidence

Where do i dl more episodes?

i dontknow how to work mirc and i want to see more, im only on 79 right and everyone is talking about the croc guy
Old 2003-12-31, 04:45   Link #2
Jn183

Neko-factory only start subbing from 110 I believe. So, eps like 80 to 110 would pretty much be HK subbing which isn't great but better than raw in some way. So if you like to get Neko-factory subbing from 110 to, I think, 118 then go to use mirc and go to neko-factory @ mircx. I forgot the exact address. And wooohoooo we got another One Piece addict. Btw, for Hk sub I guess you have to use those p2p sharing program.
Old 2003-12-31, 08:27   Link #3
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Yes, NK is far away from K-F.
There's HK too, but theyr subs are *cof cof* horrible *cof cof*.
Old 2003-12-31, 10:12   Link #4
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Ah, don't worry fellas. K-F will catch up to all of them and leave them smoldering in the dust.

I'm looking forward to another huge episode dump just after the first of the year. I figure if they did 3-4 episodes a week, we could be caught up to the other half rate subbers by April and then rapidly leave them in the dust. Plus we would get our OP additions feed regularly by a top notch OP fansub group. hehe
Old 2003-12-31, 13:17   Link #5
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Yea Lord Raiden has the right idea. K-F tends to release fairly quickly and will catch up eventually. And heck, even if they slow down a bit their subs are well worth the wait compared to like...the hk subs. :-\
Old 2003-12-31, 13:20   Link #6
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

id watch K-f even if they were still on episode 40. I read the manga anyways.
Old 2003-12-31, 18:17   Link #7
El Diablo

Send a message via AIM to El Diablo Send a message via MSN to El Diablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Diablo
Do you ever read the news posted on the KF website? Obviously not since the reason for this episode dump was that they're not releasing/doing anymore eps over the holiday period, so they released a lot of eps fast to make up for the ones they are going to miss.
Old 2004-01-01, 00:43   Link #8
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo
Do you ever read the news posted on the KF website? Obviously not since the reason for this episode dump was that they're not releasing/doing anymore eps over the holiday period, so they released a lot of eps fast to make up for the ones they are going to miss.

i guess u havent been with KF since the beginning. They've had other episode dumps before.... not as big as this. But ive seen episode dumps before. This was like 5~6 episode, which is more than ever before, but 3~4 isnt so bad either.
Old 2004-01-01, 02:20   Link #9
Bremm
Namu-Hamu Melon

Send a message via AIM to Bremm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
i guess u havent been with KF since the beginning. They've had other episode dumps before.... not as big as this. But ive seen episode dumps before. This was like 5~6 episode, which is more than ever before, but 3~4 isnt so bad either.
That's not the point he's trying to make. All he's saying is that this ep dump was bigger than usual, because they're taking a break over the holidays, and they wanted to release a larger number of episodes to tide us over. Then we can start at ep 80 when the holiday break is over.
Closed Thread