AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-12, 08:17   Link #661
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post
Still a long way until the final chapter. Mc (van) still 11 years old and there are still 79 tenseisha still alive at origin. With this slow paced writing, even the author updates every 4 days it will take several years until the climax.
I can wait Asuka because I am really interest on how will van make a just desert for those gods... who are kinda idiot and a bully sempai....
Old 2017-10-12, 17:51   Link #662
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
They aren't going to be minotaurs, at least not normal ones anymore.
Van's apparently going to adjust them to become closer to human forms (like with Powvina), or at least he will for Juliana.
So she's probably going to come out at as a new cow-girl race if anything, with the others probably being closer to the male ghouls in appearance.
They're also demon-lord related and were intended to incarnate an evil god, so odds are they'll be extra special in that regard.
You can bet that since the minotaurs were using them as seedbeds that minotaurs normally don't have a female version either. So Juliana might even be the only female of the litter (or more like probably is since the minotaurs kept the women in her party "alive"), making her some sort of natural queen like Quin.

Plus it seems like Van's going to reincarnate all her subordinates that died as these minotaurs, of course including Juliana herself.
Meaning she's going to give birth to herself and all her old friends. Fun to think about, right?
Wish other authors got more creative and did more weird shit.
anyone else find the idea that Van is keeping the body alive so that the Eggs can be born to be very disturbing? Did he even ask julia what she wants?

Maybe i am too sensitive because the political climate i the US right now but i hope the author just got away and isn't some sort of Pro-Life Nut.
Old 2017-10-12, 17:55   Link #663
Breimn

Yes, he did. He likes to list various options and then let others pick what they want.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-12, 18:03   Link #664
sasuke706

Didn't everyone else, including Natalia her maybe bff, already decide to sell of the minotaurs?
So she was going to have them regardless, the only difference is whether or not Van "gets" them or someone else does.

Besides, Juliana is a broken mess and thus easily met the conditions to get Death Charmed by Van, just like with Eight Guidance and the 10 ghouls at the start.
So she basically wants whatever Van wants, not to mention she probably had her dead pals floating around her (that then moved to Van) that told him the story, and him being a somewhat creepy softie decided to resurrect them all as said minotaurs.

So honestly, no, it's not that disturbing. Juliana was going to be crippled for life and be a mental vegetable otherwise, if not outright killed. Even now her only driving motive to be with Van.
The minotaurs would either be killed or sold to tamer guild without Van, possibly being to strong to control and going off on a wild monster murder spree.
Fixing Juliana's current body would take a lot of work on top of numerous demon-lord-minotaur babies sucking up all her nutrition and likely killing her upon birth anyway.
Even if she managed to survive the childbirth, her only way to make a living was going to be by Natalia turning herself into a living onahole to support her, with Juliana likely ending up at the same fate regardless.

The only better method would be basically if someone could revert time on Juliana to before the whole thing started, but hey, that's not happening.
Otherwise this is a solid solution considering her overall awful "options."
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-13, 00:36   Link #665
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

^ but that is a win win Onii-Sama and Onee-Sama right van sama get the babies and brainwash them and the girl also get brainwash and get to reborn plus it will give a huge blow to the plebeian rodgod sama that is surely fun right nii sama and nee sama tee hee~

super funny from the comment section Onii-Sama and Onee-Sama ^_^~

Quote:
Originally Posted by https://lightnovelbastion.com/release.php?p=951
Rodcore: Hey you guys remember that one super undead? Remember? The 40 man raid one? Death attribute mage, ring any bells?

100: oh yeah we totally annihilated that thing, pretty close call though, 40 of us unleashed our super moves in an ambush and it was still moving afterwards. Good thing we took it down before it did any real harm

Rodcore: Oh yeah... well... it's kinda back... it was one of you guys... so it's in the next world... also it was still sentient as an undead...

100: wut

Rodcore: Also he was like, soooo mad, I cursed him like 3 times, stole his powers, and like super curses and stuff

100: oh so were good then?

Rodcore: No I just ended up killing his mom... He's like worse than before... It really only made him mad... also if he kills you then you like permanently die

100: wut

Rodcore: so I kinda also sent an assassin, who died

100: pls stop

Rodcore:The assassin also said you guys were gonna kill him no matter what

100: no

Rodcore:
He also started talking about how you would never stop respawning and stuff so he had to tear your souls apart

100: pls no

Rodcore: The death mage ate the demon king and an evil god

100: noooo

Rodcore: anyway who's ready to help me kill thi-

100: NONONONONO
so funny tee hee hee ~^_^~
Old 2017-10-13, 06:19   Link #666
Areswarlord

so hey does the new race or undead under van ever gain accuse to the job system?
Areswarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-13, 06:47   Link #667
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

^ I think it does Ares Onii-Sama if I reading it correctly unless nii sama and nee sama said that my reading wrong tee hee~

Last edited by reinastar; 2017-10-13 at 07:06. Reason: ~^_^~
reinastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-14, 18:31   Link #668
Imagine Breaker
Pierrot of Origin

New raw chapter~

Another job change, the bandit/thief/harasser finally got rekt.

Also, the labyrinth goddess stats. Seems the elf form is just a mimic skill.

Samurai, in the old days, used two swords: a katana and a wakizashi. Having two blades in your belt meant you were a fully fledged warrior.
But at some point, we threw away that pride, lost the belief that we should protect others, and all that was left was the one weapon to protect ourselves....

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON.
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-14, 21:27   Link #669
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
New raw chapter~

Another job change, the bandit/thief/harasser finally got rekt.

Also, the labyrinth goddess stats. Seems the elf form is just a mimic skill.
detail spoiler please sempai.

also 2 quick question sempai if is is okay to ask a question.

one.... what happen to borkus party did van got them back or their spirit is gone ?

two.... if yes did they ask race change and also what is their reaction on van, levia and borkus.

that is my question thanks sempai.
Old 2017-10-15, 05:28   Link #670
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ uhm I don't know I haven't read raw yet sigh.... T_T

anyway do you think this WN will get an anime adaptation because some popular wn getting anime adaptation left and right..... T_T

also wow.... so many discussion happen when I am not here...... T_T

congrats Van you are officially a trap yay. ^^V
Old 2017-10-15, 05:29   Link #671
Breimn

I doubt this will get an anime, tough it may get a manga.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-15, 05:34   Link #672
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
I doubt this will get an anime, tough it may get a manga.
eh!!! why is it because it is not popular enough.... I will keep praying so it can get an anime adaptation trap is justice.... ^^
Old 2017-10-15, 17:44   Link #673
kari-no-sugata II

A bit of a summary of the latest chapter: The "elf girl" was Gufadgarn, as expected. However, the "boy" with her was in fact Van's little slime (Qulle / Kyuuru) who is now a rank 11 Satan Blood Mimic Slime, in mimic form, lol. Basically the would-be kidnappers get kidnapped instead and are added to Van and Luchiano's experiments.

Meanwhile, the guild-master of the Tamers Guild got called out by the local duke to be asked about Van. The guild-master thinks Van is a nice guy, basically. The duke is the Juliana's brother, and it seems that Juliana was always a Vida believer. I think he might have used Juliana to form a bridge with Van if she had been safe. At the end he gets a report from the guild-master of the Adventuer's Guild saying that Van has someone who looks like Juliana.

Van goes to the Tamers Guild to get new collars and changes his job at the same time. He has a few more available jobs but picks the Dream Guidance job, and he still has 2 other Guidance Jobs available. This is his 4th Guidance job. Wonder what it's going to do... hehe.

Meanwhile, Van's stats sure are getting good. He'll probably overtake Schneider in all stats relatively soon (sometime in the next year in-world).
kari-no-sugata II is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-15, 17:52   Link #674
sasuke706

Probably overtake his Schneider's old stats, yeah.
But remember, Scheider now has a whole bunch of blessing to help his growth out.
So odds are once Van reaches his level, Scheider will have moved up a decent bit.

Although Van will probably overtake even that at some point regardless.
Old 2017-10-15, 18:51   Link #675
kari-no-sugata II

Van's current stats:
Vitality: 124978
Mana: 4,799,781,976
Strength: 15508
Agility: 11066
Stamina: 16983
Intelligence: 23527

Schneider's stats in 190/233 (after he gets a bunch of blessings):
Vitality: 175470
Mana: 119163
Strength: 27525
Agility: 35344
Stamina: 30092
Intelligence: 6871
kari-no-sugata II is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-15, 19:11   Link #676
sasuke706

Blessings improve growth rate and don't normally seem to do anything initially by default.
So his stats directly after getting the blessings don't really mean anything, since he hadn't had any time to grow after getting them.
It's not like he got an instant stat boost by getting the blessings themselves.

The long-ass explanation after the stats was going on about that.
これにより成長の壁を超えている and whatnot.
Old 2017-10-15, 22:55   Link #677
Akiraa
rc

^It's mentioned by Borkus about how at some point people just reach the 'limit' of their growth and encounter said wall, then they must fight betting their life so they can make a breakthrough or go Van route and do a david vs goliath thing and take down a mamoth (mostly gods).

Shcneider probably got stronger with the blessing overall helping him (growth rate 1 before the rate become like 1.2~5 now), but he is already so strong I don't think he can bulldoze his way a la Van, so if he reached the so called wall (probably surpassed with the blessings) it may wonder how much can they growth. Because he's probably already reached, or at least almost, the minor god barrier, so they have to become gods to become stronger, right?
Akiraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-15, 23:08   Link #678
sasuke706

^Yeah, the blessings will make it easier to surpass the wall he's been stuck on.

And no, they don't have to become gods.
The author said Godwin (the rank 14 devil) is on par or like slightly weaker than Schneider, I believe.
But to Bellwoon when still human Godwin would be a slightly strong mob character. AKA not even a miniboss.

Plus Farmoun (fire hero) was known to hold back Zantark (fire god) while still human after the god went mad for a short bit.
So being a god or not really doesn't matter.

Or more like, it seems the way gods gain strength is mostly through gathering faith whereas living people have the support of the level system.
It mentioned Gufadgarn was garnering all the faith involving dungeons, which made...it? a lot stronger. Rodocorte is also as powerful as he is due to that despite 0 combat experience.
Then you have the humans-turned-gods that seem to just retain their strength from when alive, or something?
Old 2017-10-16, 06:52   Link #679
Imagine Breaker
Pierrot of Origin

Speaking of Schneider...

If I understood correctly, his evolved skills allows him to use weapon techniques with just his bare hands, right? Also, he did reached a wall until he got those blessings which allowed him to surpass it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Or more like, it seems the way gods gain strength is mostly through gathering faith whereas living people have the support of the level system.
It mentioned Gufadgarn was garnering all the faith involving dungeons, which made...it? a lot stronger. Rodocorte is also as powerful as he is due to that despite 0 combat experience.
Then you have the humans-turned-gods that seem to just retain their strength from when alive, or something?
If I remember correctly, it wasn't faith but fear. While fear isn't as strong as faith, the fear from a lot of people who associate dungeons with Gufadgarn allowed her to gain strength.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya_Hime View Post
detail spoiler please sempai.

also 2 quick question sempai if is is okay to ask a question.

one.... what happen to borkus party did van got them back or their spirit is gone ?

two.... if yes did they ask race change and also what is their reaction on van, levia and borkus.

that is my question thanks sempai.
Borkus' party? You mean Jeena and Zandia? They were made zombies by Gubamon (sounds like a freakin' digimon), then got saved by Vandal along with zombie Mikhail and the other zombie heroes old fart had been collecting. So yeah, zombies. No race change. Just walking dead.

As for others mentioned (forgot who they are), they're dead and were not mentioned again, I think.

----

By the way, what Guide jobs did Van get until now?

Samurai, in the old days, used two swords: a katana and a wakizashi. Having two blades in your belt meant you were a fully fledged warrior.
But at some point, we threw away that pride, lost the belief that we should protect others, and all that was left was the one weapon to protect ourselves....

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON.
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-16, 06:58   Link #680
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
Gubamon (sounds like a freakin' digimon)

Spoiler:
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist