AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Heavy Object

Notices

View Poll Results: Heavy Object - Episode 21 (Victoria Island 2) Rating
Perfect 10 1 11.11%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 44.44%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 11.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2016-03-05, 05:29   Link #21
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Sword 2 View Post
so let me get this, instead of getting more backup Objects, Havia & Qwenthur's ultimate weapon to fight against the 7 Objects (with the 6 being just 'cheap plastic knock-offs') are a group of 5 maids that where bribed using diamonds? that's is like the most kick ass plan ever!

MAIDS VS HEAVY OBJECTS, also coming soon in I-MAX near you!!
You have to wonder if they'll come out of it alive as shown in the last arc being with the Boys is dangerous that some of their teammates did not make it.
Old 2016-03-05, 06:00   Link #22
Dragon_Slayer_X

Quote:
so let me get this, instead of getting more backup Objects, Havia & Qwenthur's ultimate weapon to fight against the 7 Objects (with the 6 being just 'cheap plastic knock-offs') are a group of 5 maids that where bribed using diamonds? that's is like the most kick ass plan ever!

MAIDS VS HEAVY OBJECTS, also coming soon in I-MAX near you!!

They have a lot of time in their hands for getting backup Objects before the enemy destroys the immigrant city right? It's called use whatever resources available to you at the current situation.

So which unit would bother sending their 1 object as a sacrifice against 7 Objects without gathering at least 7 Objects for themselves (which takes time and preparations)? Meanwhile Prizewall City Slicker-sama will sip tea in his object and wait for the opponent objects to arrive before destroying the city like a True Noble.
Old 2016-03-05, 07:19   Link #23
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

not sure engineer granny giving her son-in-law a gun so that he could easily rescue her daughter from her office working hours was a good common sense idea, wouldn't that cause more panic with the office staff & getting him having had to deal with the security?
or just screw it, he might just yell that this city is about to get blown up & all of you run for your freaking lives if you can.

hope the maids made it out in one piece when they fight against the Objects, seriously, characters who are already goners are still featured in the freaking OP song for some reason.
Old 2016-03-05, 08:03   Link #24
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
not sure engineer granny giving her son-in-law a gun so that he could easily rescue her daughter from her office working hours was a good common sense idea, wouldn't that cause more panic with the office staff & getting him having had to deal with the security?
or just screw it, he might just yell that this city is about to get blown up & all of you run for your freaking lives if you can.

Granddaughter which is worse as she sent him on a school.

Quote:
hope the maids made it out in one piece when they fight against the Objects, seriously, characters who are already goners are still featured in the freaking OP song for some reason.
You mean they are too cute to die.
Old 2016-03-05, 08:24   Link #25
watisit

I don't know how this was portrayed in the LN but how Qwenthur handed over the diamonds was wrong by any decent army/police protocol. Someone else would have searched the pouch instead. Also, shooting a box of diamonds? Wow.
Old 2016-03-05, 08:24   Link #26
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol it's an unfortunate awkward uncomfortable thing

Imagine from the school's perceptive a desperate looking man charging into a school with a automatic weapon demanding to get his daughter.
Old 2016-03-05, 10:30   Link #27
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

makes me think if the six drone Objects were just psychological warfare as they may not be fully functional as a dog fighting type Object & one or more units would have been easily taken out by the Active Sledge if it weren't caught off guard by the surprise attack, but not sure the cheap thin armor would be a double edged sword, it might be lighter but has lower protection rate but might make the units light enough to make speedy maneuvers, but it is revealed in this episode that the drones lacked speed that allows it to catch up with the Indigo Plasma, possibly also due to having cheaper versions of the propulsion systems which lacked the horse power of an actual pure Object, though the slow speed might make them easy targets unless a suitable formation is being used, it also depends on how the A.I. system handles the situation, with or without the Indigo plasma relaying commands to them.
Old 2016-03-05, 10:53   Link #28
Vaans
NEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Why did the duo not sexually harass the cute combat maids at all????
Well Hevia couldn't because he's not the one exactly paying them but Qwen is. And Qwen can go touchy with the maids if he wants to but he's too focus on the mission to do that.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Old 2016-03-05, 17:12   Link #29
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
makes me think if the six drone Objects were just psychological warfare as they may not be fully functional as a dog fighting type Object & one or more units would have been easily taken out by the Active Sledge if it weren't caught off guard by the surprise attack, but not sure the cheap thin armor would be a double edged sword, it might be lighter but has lower protection rate but might make the units light enough to make speedy maneuvers, but it is revealed in this episode that the drones lacked speed that allows it to catch up with the Indigo Plasma, possibly also due to having cheaper versions of the propulsion systems which lacked the horse power of an actual pure Object, though the slow speed might make them easy targets unless a suitable formation is being used, it also depends on how the A.I. system handles the situation, with or without the Indigo plasma relaying commands to them.
Basically the drones are more of a support unit, they won't be able to hold a battle by themselves, but as additional firepower for the main Object they would be very dangerous.
Old 2016-03-05, 19:49   Link #30
eisai_haramasukoi

Mercenary maids. Pure win. Never thought those Kamchatka diamonds will not only save Qwenthur's ass, but got them instant reinforcements.

Granny is a descendant of Takumi Fujiwara.

And I hope to see BCS as a recurring faction in the future. And Qwenthur should pray that those other diamonds survived the blast.
Old 2016-03-06, 13:10   Link #31
Heir of the Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Slayer_X View Post
Prizewall City Slicker-sama will sip tea in his object
...Well then. What.
Closed Thread