Notices

Old 2018-09-12, 21:08   Link #1221
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Yippee! Revolver's back!

The enemy of my enemy...
Old 2018-09-13, 10:58   Link #1222
rladls2121

So faction among Ignis are divided into three.
Ai and Flame are working with humans they trust, Windy and Lighting have no interests of living together with humans, and Earth and Aqua are kind of in a neutral side right now.

Too bad for Revolver though, he is only 33% right and 66% of wrong.
And im going to leave 1% to so called, his destiny.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-14, 22:15   Link #1223
ImperialFlameGod8190

Curious if you guys have watched the dub that came out recently. I did and it was... something

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-15, 08:28   Link #1224
Crossheart

Random comment.

Confirmed by the Card Game, Revolver and Playmaker are getting new boss monsters, and both are Synchro Dragons.

Oh boy.. we are going all extra deck mechanics again...
Crossheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-15, 10:18   Link #1225
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossheart View Post
Holy shit, they are top monsters, and Synchro (my fav) comes back.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-15, 10:44   Link #1226
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

Quote:
Yes!!! It's been a while and now it's finally going to happen! I mean...we've already been teased by Ritual and Fusion summons by Playmaker/Yusaku (I almost typed Yusei since they're both so similar in character), so this seems like a natural progression in the series to introduce other summoning methods.

Btw, do any of you ever get mixed up between Yusei and Yusaku? Both have that more mature, no nonsense demeanor about them. They're not as childish or corny as Yuya/Yuma, not as different as Yuki Judai, or innocent like Yugi was.
magnumcyclonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-15, 15:28   Link #1227
Estzero1

Quote:
Oh boy.. we are going all extra deck mechanics again...
The Color of Savage Strike is white, so the following set will be black, which means we will get XYZs in Vrains probably around middle of Dezember or January since the next set will be released in the latter.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-16, 19:35   Link #1228
justavisitor

holy geez, Revolver's synchro monster is so damn powerful...some ppl will want it banned eventually XD

If you play the card game, we don't even have Crystron Needlefiber(a strong synchro-enabler which happens to be a link monster) outside japan, maybe it's good time to get it released now XD

Thinking in the future, how can playmaker plays pendulum card in a speed duel which only has 3 slots ?
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-19, 02:38   Link #1229
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

You know, Synchro returning to VRAINS is cool and all, but here I am seeing a very interesting mechanic:

Equipping Link Monsters

It places a Link Monster in the Spell/Trap Zone. That means you can use the Link Arrows that point up and diagonal up to summon from the Extra Deck.

I wonder if their effects also apply while they're equipped.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-19, 15:16   Link #1230
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So..... New episode.

Revolver is down to 300 LP.

I hope he's not going to do that stupid hax thing that Bohman did and suddenly use Storm Access.

Also, "tuning bullet", Synchro already huh?
Old 2018-09-19, 22:04   Link #1231
justavisitor

If a link monster is in a spell trap zone,it's not treated as a link monster, so cannot point to anything

it's from wiki, so take it with a grain of salt...but I never see ppl do it before, (don't forget we already have thousand eyes restrict from original yu gi oh that can equip any monster to the spell trap zone, and we have never heard the link monster can link while in the spell trap zone)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-19, 22:22   Link #1232
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Spoiler for Episode 69 Comments/Feedback:
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-20, 01:30   Link #1233
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

Definitely a better duel with all the back and forth action, and so far, it was actually quite a simple duel. No need for so many fancy one off situational effects.

AI was comedic, but somewhat less annoying this episode. Maybe I've just gotten used to it. And yes! Tuners and Synchros next episode!
Old 2018-09-21, 02:47   Link #1234
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
If a link monster is in a spell trap zone,it's not treated as a link monster, so cannot point to anything

it's from wiki, so take it with a grain of salt...but I never see ppl do it before, (don't forget we already have thousand eyes restrict from original yu gi oh that can equip any monster to the spell trap zone, and we have never heard the link monster can link while in the spell trap zone)
That sounds like a more reasonable explanation than the "No that's retarded" that I've heard elsewhere.
Old 2018-09-26, 09:03   Link #1235
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Well, just after Duel Links introduced 5D's, we get a Synchro monster from Revolver. It's a pretty badass one too.

Also the story got a little real again. That's the second confirmed death by AI now.
Old 2018-09-26, 14:59   Link #1236
Eclar
Avid reader

My god.
That Synchro Summon animation.
There goes their budget.

Since Revolver's tuner is a Synchron, Tuning can search it.
I'm eager to see Yusaku's synchro too.
Old 2018-09-27, 04:44   Link #1237
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Spoiler for Episode 70 Comments/Feedback:
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-27, 21:47   Link #1238
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukes YGO & WS on YT View Post
Spoiler for Episode 70 Comments/Feedback:
This seems to be a different car incident, but yeah, is a strange coincidence.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-28, 00:58   Link #1239
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Wow, there's a real party in the Ignis castle! Almost everybody who is relevant showed up.

These last few episodes have been the most exciting ones in this arc! I can't wait for the next one (and new ED?). Also, really want more info about Windy's partner and how far was Windy's involvement in other car crashes that took some of the characters' parents away.
Old 2018-09-28, 01:12   Link #1240
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

The story is definitely picking up. And yes! Echoing the sentiments of the Syncho Summoning animation - definitely looked amazing, and a bit different, maybe an improvement over the original. The new ace monster is pretty busted too. Can't say the same for Yusaku's though.

Tags
card game, yu-gi-oh! series