AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 31 26.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 48 40.68%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 15.25%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 7.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 2.54%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.85%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.85%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.85%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 5.08%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-02, 16:38   Link #41
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post
More like Emperor Disaster waiting to happen.

Game over man, game over. Shti is going to the hit the fan so hard so fast GHQ won't know what happened. And Shu will be positively thrilled about it.

It was a long list of deaths that broke him. Hare's is just the msot formidable, and it was exactly because he was too kind she died. It's his fatal flaw. I also think Inori whole rape thing was over done in a way, but it did show how much she knew Shu. When she made eye contact she definitely knew he was jsut a tad broke.

I also haven't seen such a curbstomp battle since episode 1 and 2. Good God, that was epic but oh shit this is going to end well.

And way to go Souta. even if that was unintentional, you just did the exact opposite of what you wanted to do. Have fun putting up with The King. No Karma Houdini'ing now, okay~? ♥

8/10. Now excuse me as I find a wall to punch.
Agree with what you said and with the Inori part the most,that really show us how much she know him. I really think that Inori will be the only one always with him/like him(even if the other will hate him) and his last chain at a more human self. Wich mean if inori die ...well I think I don't have to said this.
And one more thing...I told you guys that Shu and Mana where/are the same (more or less) .Say Hi to Shu(Mana mode)
Spoiler for Shu:
Old 2012-02-02, 16:58   Link #42
endarion88

my only comment after the episode is WHY????!!!
Old 2012-02-02, 17:05   Link #43
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
my only comment after the episode is WHY????!!!
What do mean why, it was obvious since she was introduced what would happen we just really didn't want it to happen though practically everyone saw it coming. At least her sacrifice seems worth it and somehow justified even if he turns into the dick king of darkness, since unlike most sacrifices it's not like she did it entirely out of love and for no other logical reasons. At least he pretty much sacrificed himself in order to save her and practically died. She was just returning the favour.
Old 2012-02-02, 17:08   Link #44
miketyson

This show is increasingly delicious. If the negative developments were hard to guess it'd be a hard watch, but instead it's like watching a train wreck in slow-motion: you know exactly where it's going, you know it's going to get ugly, but you can't help but watch.

That's not a criticism of the show. I think it's turning into a passable grimdark sci-fi story that had some bolted-on slice of life / happy-fun-time stuff at the beginning, and it keeps getting better as it goes.

It's unlikely to turn out great, but could easily wind up good, and is consistently entertaining.

This episode I have to wonder if Yahiro deliberately hid a cache of the vaccine to try and force Shu's hand. I could also see Yahiro as a plant, feeding void-related info to the outside in exchange for a "get out of jail free" card.
Old 2012-02-02, 17:30   Link #45
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
What do mean why, it was obvious since she was introduced what would happen we just really didn't want it to happen though practically everyone saw it coming. At least her sacrifice seems worth it and somehow justified even if he turns into the dick king of darkness, since unlike most sacrifices it's not like she did it entirely out of love and for no other logical reasons. At least he pretty much sacrificed himself in order to save her and practically died. She was just returning the favour.
what's worth? she wanted him to be a kind king and he turned in a tyrant!
Old 2012-02-02, 17:40   Link #46
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
True but he did pretty much die to save her, that alone vindicates her choice even if that triggers him turning into a douche. Like I said unlike most lover dies to trigger angry rage mode main character, you can at least understand why she did it maybe even feel indebited enough to do same if the same happened to you and you loved the person.
Old 2012-02-02, 17:44   Link #47
Gundamx

Quote:
What she want =/= what Shu want.
It's same thing with Sasuke.
Itachi sacrifice everything excep this brother to protect Konoha.
While Sasuke plan to completely destroy Konoha.
(Which mean to destroy the same thing Itachi want to protect.)
Old 2012-02-02, 17:50   Link #48
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
What she want =/= what Shu want.
It's same thing with Sasuke.
Itachi sacrifice everything excep this brother to protect Konoha.
While Sasuke plan to completely destroy Konoha.
(Which mean to destroy the same thing Itachi want to protect.)
I still think that Inori can keep him more Human. Ok...we know that her willb e with him not matter what. But at least I hope she will try to keep him more Human possible.(yeah I know this sound so strange because is inori who I talking about. But honestly you guys think there is someone else that can reach him now?)
Old 2012-02-02, 17:54   Link #49
Evil_Sephiroth

Send a message via MSN to Evil_Sephiroth
Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-02, 17:56   Link #50
Soji

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
I choice this one.
Old 2012-02-02, 17:59   Link #51
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Sephiroth View Post
Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure this is the Shu we'll be seeming from now on until his redemption near the end. The entire show up now has pretty much been building up to this and the show's name gives it anyway. He'll probably isolate himself until it's pretty much him and Inori, then some shit happens he's returns to something closer to his original self, though I'll doubt he'll go all the way back and then face the other worse King.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I choice this one.
I don't actually see Inori curing him, at least not for a long while. She probably remain pretty non chalant about the whole thing for a while considering she's a bit of a Psycho herself with the killing or almost killing those guys in the last epi. Inori's only really shown to dislike Shu's pussiness she never really showed any dislike towards Guy's way of doing things, which Shu will probably be doing from now on.
Old 2012-02-02, 18:02   Link #52
Soji

Tenchi Hou Take@ Well the ED show us all his friend disappear and only he and inori are together and run togheter.
Old 2012-02-02, 18:04   Link #53
Evil_Sephiroth

Send a message via MSN to Evil_Sephiroth
Spoiler:

Shu Vi Britannia???
Old 2012-02-02, 18:08   Link #54
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Sephiroth View Post
Spoiler:

Shu Vi Britannia???
Thinking about it what would Shu's main objective in all of this be, Unlike Lelouch he doesn't really have an object of hatred or a real goal. Even Gai's me against the world was a farce to simply get Mana. He's pretty much going to protect the students and face off against the government.
Old 2012-02-02, 18:10   Link #55
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I also forgot to mention the ship that's beginning to sail somewhere. :0
Old 2012-02-02, 18:46   Link #56
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Guilty Crown equals being a guilty king. I can't believe I didn't see that until now.

Spoiler for 15:
Old 2012-02-02, 18:48   Link #57
Angelmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Spoiler for Possible geass references:
This is the basics of ruler ship tbh. The only monarch the people loved and wasn't a tyrant back was Queen Elizabeth.

Great episode IMHO. when people you love die you aren't only sad but a part of you dies with them. I hope they don't make Shu out to be evil, I hope next week he kicks major butt left and right for once.
Old 2012-02-02, 18:57   Link #58
Setsuryuu

DAMN YOU TSUGUMI! WHY HAVE YOU GAVE HARE THE IDEA TO CONFESS? We all know that in cliche works to confess her love = die so the status quo can prevail... =/

But yeah, we all could see this coming from far away. I mean she was the a "left over" huh? No way she could be with Shu with the show OTP Inori x Shu and all that Shu's sister x Gai symbology in the OP and just the two together... And this show plays so safe on the cliches. Of course they'd kill her as a "develop Shu now he's almost a leader" resource. That was her whole point there I guess. Predictability 101.

But as long as Ayase survives I'm okay. Not that I think she'll die. I can't see any cliché plot to kill her other than some "almost everyone dies" kind of ending... and I've read the show will have a second season so I think she'll at least be there. All chars who died so far where to give space to Shu develop. So man up you wuss, your wimp ways kills people!!!! XD

And wth, Daryl is really so into Tsugumi for no reason right? I can't see that as romance, they're totally planning to heel face turn him. XD Like he'll help them to escape this terrible situation of now? Oh my, I hope they'll change patterns a bit and won't be that predictable...

...All complains of predictability aside I'm actually enjoying the show... Now (yeah, just now). xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelmonster View Post
This is the basics of ruler ship tbh. The only monarch the people loved and wasn't a tyrant back was Queen Elizabeth.

Great episode IMHO. when people you love die you aren't only sad but a part of you dies with them. I hope they don't make Shu out to be evil, I hope next week he kicks major butt left and right for once.
I don't think he'll be like that for long. After all Hare wanted him to be a kind king and that was like, her "dying wish". The show won't allow it to be throw away like that. If all predictability continues it will be something along these lines: he'll probably derange, be evil for a bit, go "what have I done" and finally concludes his development by trying to atone and turning into an ideal kind king but that works. Helped by Inori of course.

...Or not! lol Who knows, it might surprise me a bit for once. I would apreciate. xP

And yeah, Guilty Crown title is finally getting some sort of sense. Even though the whole "king" stuff so far is pretty metaphorical. XD
Old 2012-02-02, 18:58   Link #59
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelmonster View Post

Well obviously since their entire right to rule hinged on the divine right of Kings, which basically hinged on principle God made me King so all you guys should just suck it.

Which ironically fits extremely well with Shu. He's actually probably more of a "King" than Lelouch was who was more a revolutionist than a King. Shu was born with an ability to unlock and use abilities of others that they themselves can't unlock. Meaning their abilities are all essentially his, why? Because he was born lucky like all born King's are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuryuu View Post

I don't think he'll be like that for long. After all Hare wanted him to be a kind king and that was like, her "dying wish". The show won't allow it to be throw away like that. If all predictability continues it will be something along these lines: he'll probably derange, be evil for a bit, go "what have I done" and finally concludes his development by trying to atone and turning into an ideal kind king but that works. Helped by Inori of course.

...Or not! lol Who knows, it might surprise me a bit for once. I would apreciate. xP

And yeah, Guilty Crown title is finally getting some sort of sense. Even though the whole "king" stuff so far is pretty metaphorical. XD
Well obviously that's what's going to happen but I don't see the ideal development happening until the very close to the end.
Old 2012-02-02, 19:02   Link #60
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

this was overshadowed by one of the characters death but who do you think the Funeral Parlor advisor wanted to see?