AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-07-21, 18:16   Link #1181
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
That was Playmaker, Naoki has never used extra deck monsters before.
but he saw him using and playing, this means which he was "aware" of that mechanics, most of playmaker duels where being streamed by the bird and frogg or your forget it?

He saw peoples playing it, he saw how that mechanics works, its nothing "new" otherwside he could not even know how to "link summon" if he really don't know "advanced rules", it's make even less sense he knows "how to summon" but don't know about the card goind to the extra deck.
Old 2018-07-21, 18:47   Link #1182
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
well to be fair i also liked both ghost girl and blue angel and liking even more her "blue girl look" which is much better than her "idol" look, but the serie does goes making them goes to the "end of stick" character to only wins against lowbies and be a sort of "damsel in distress" when the plot ask, i really hate that, i really hate that sort of mix between "damsel in distress and trying hard to be cool", because it make her fail hard in both roles, which for me she don't really diserves it", as i told previous series you had "really badass" and good damsell in distress or cheerleaders girls" which looked much better tham blue angel in they roles.
Kotori was better.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-21, 18:54   Link #1183
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
but he saw him using and playing, this means which he was "aware" of that mechanics, most of playmaker duels where being streamed by the bird and frogg or your forget it?

He saw peoples playing it, he saw how that mechanics works, its nothing "new" otherwside he could not even know how to "link summon" if he really don't know "advanced rules", it's make even less sense he knows "how to summon" but don't know about the card goind to the extra deck.
I don't think he was watching those duels to learn more about the game. Also in case you haven't noticed, he's a bit of an idiot.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-21, 20:37   Link #1184
Blueknight78

Quote:
I don't think he was watching those duels to learn more about the game. Also in case you haven't noticed, he's a bit of an idiot.
don't matter if him was "wanting to learn or no, but the fact which this keep happening and he keep seeying the same" will naturally lead him to learn since he is as "card game fan"., the famous learning by watching even if he don't wanted it in first place, when you are around the same thing over and over, like when you memorize something by just "hearing" or watching it too many times.

If him was a not totally interested in the card games and just a "random watcher ok, he could forget in the next second, but being someone which love the "card game" and calling himself playmaker best budy" it's means which the most "basic rules" specially when he was "playing and using the same cards, he must be aware, i can understand he "forgeting" it but don't know... serious man, it is a little cut the edge to believe which he of all peoples "could not know the rules" even when himself had and used that cards, because if him know how to link summon and what is a "extra" deck, it's hard to believe he don't know about that cards going to extra deck, it's something which you must expectate from a "newbie" or someone not too much into the game, but as he is it's something a little to hard to believe, even for a "anime" this is they making the character become hard to "believe", unless he is a sort of "retard" or mental issues" which you cold believe in him don't know but being a "normal" just dumb hardcore fan is really hard to believe, is really going to overboard with the "disbelief".

If they had played the "damn, I forgot" could look much more "ok and reasonable" than just a "I did not know".
Old 2018-07-22, 04:06   Link #1185
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

You know what? Fine. You win, I lose. I'm a complete moron who can't tie his own shoelaces.
Old 2018-07-25, 17:48   Link #1186
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

It was quite the trap that Blood Shepherd made.

Soulburner has to face his past and try to overcome it.

will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-25, 18:00   Link #1187
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I think what's happening is Blood Shepherd is analyzing his memories to figure out a weakness.
Old 2018-07-25, 23:30   Link #1188
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

That was a good episode. The nostalgia was strong as I remember playing with most of the cards shown in this duel way back then.

Oh, and how refreshing it is to see a duel in real life, although one side was more digital than the other...
magnumcyclonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-01, 17:38   Link #1189
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Blood Shepherd showing no mercy whatsoever in this duel, pretty savage.

It was fun watching Playmaker beat that bounty hunter.
Old 2018-08-01, 17:50   Link #1190
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Oh my, that has to be the weakest fodder ever.

Has a protagonist ever delivered such a swift beatdown?
Old 2018-08-03, 02:05   Link #1191
B214

One turn 3 kills by Yusei.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-03, 13:40   Link #1192
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Oh my, that has to be the weakest fodder ever.

Has a protagonist ever delivered such a swift beatdown?
He's using the same deck as Onizuka used to.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-03, 15:08   Link #1193
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Not a carbon copy. He used some different Goukis. Also that means his deck is literally "so last season".
Old 2018-08-08, 18:13   Link #1194
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Spoiler for Episode 63 Comments/Feedback:
Old 2018-08-08, 18:39   Link #1195
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I like how the only time Firewall shows up it's to OTK fodder.
Old 2018-08-08, 18:49   Link #1196
ImperialFlameGod8190

Idk which is more depressing. the Anticlimax of the battle between Playmaker and Fodder #2 the Way the Soul Burner battle ended or the next episode.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2018-08-09, 18:59   Link #1197
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Idk which is more depressing. the Anticlimax of the battle between Playmaker and Fodder #2 the Way the Soul Burner battle ended or the next episode.
Go for option C, this series and/or the franchise and/or the game in general.
Old 2018-08-10, 08:34   Link #1198
justavisitor

The subs in my language is slow so I haven't watched the latest episode yet...is the latest episode really that bad?? So far I still pretty much like this series

The game tho, it will be pretty interesting to see how the game will change after vrains...they introduced extra monster slot and link monster, will they scrap all that just for the promotion of the next series??? We will find out in 2 years
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-10, 18:46   Link #1199
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
The subs in my language is slow so I haven't watched the latest episode yet...is the latest episode really that bad?? So far I still pretty much like this series

The game tho, it will be pretty interesting to see how the game will change after vrains...they introduced extra monster slot and link monster, will they scrap all that just for the promotion of the next series??? We will find out in 2 years
This episode pretty much makes the last episode redundant and pointless. if you watch it you'll see what i mean.

Old 2018-08-11, 04:10   Link #1200
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

To say this episode makes the previous one pointless makes no sense, since I see no way for this episode to exist without the previous one.

Tags
card game, yu-gi-oh! series