AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-03, 20:05   Link #221
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Well serializing a manga is always a gamble...it could be the next One Piece, or the next...I dunno...K.O. Sen?

I believe that if DLWMG does well then Deadline Summoner could have done well too.
I dunno though, I agree that keeping it as a Oneshot would preserve the rare gem that it is but on the hand...mmmmmooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr :I
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 00:37   Link #222
XFire
150% done

Problem with Deadline Summoner is the size of the harem. There are ten confirmed girls all after the MC, and it's right off the bat. Even if it doesn't expand, there's still ten different characters to flesh out, while dealing with the MC trying to get home and why he came in the first place. That'd be harsh even for a LN, let alone a manga. The only time I saw something like this work was Negima.
Old 2012-07-04, 01:13   Link #223
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Anybody wanna take a guess on what's next for our dear MC on DLMG? It's gonna be pretty tough to top Asgardian (yes I know she's probably greek or roman, but Asgardian sounds cooler) Centaur and Clingy Lamia from.....I have no idea^^;;.
Old 2012-07-04, 06:49   Link #224
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Anybody wanna take a guess on what's next for our dear MC on DLMG? It's gonna be pretty tough to top Asgardian (yes I know she's probably greek or roman, but Asgardian sounds cooler) Centaur and Clingy Lamia from.....I have no idea^^;;.
may be an Ushi Oni...but give it a rest, I think it'll nicer if Miia mother show up...which turned out to be........... an Echidna!!!
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 06:55   Link #225
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
No love for cyclops and orcs???

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 07:01   Link #226
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
may be an Ushi Oni...but give it a rest, I think it'll nicer if Miia mother show up...which turned out to be........... an Echidna!!!
You really have a thing for Ushi Oni huh? xD
Old 2012-07-04, 07:14   Link #227
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

I hope he gets a dwarf next
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 08:53   Link #228
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
You really have a thing for Ushi Oni huh? xD
well, aside from their strength and battle prowess, their green fur somehow resemble some lost land part from our ancient world. Yeah, I have a things for green, even the Echidna captivating my eyes with it's (mostly) green colored body (snake part and hair)

mm...imagine I have an Ushi Oni (tame one), I can sleep in warm hug of green fluffy thick furs without blanket (since her arachnid legs gonna be my blanket as well as protective gear)
Want to escape?, they can run fast with their quadro-pair legs, or take you to climb vertical surface easily.
Battle? few can match them in a brawl of pure muscle strength (Blue Oni & Dragon)
Old 2012-07-04, 09:36   Link #229
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
well, aside from their strength and battle prowess, their green fur somehow resemble some lost land part from our ancient world. Yeah, I have a things for green, even the Echidna captivating my eyes with it's (mostly) green colored body (snake part and hair)

mm...imagine I have an Ushi Oni (tame one), I can sleep in warm hug of green fluffy thick furs without blanket (since her arachnid legs gonna be my blanket as well as protective gear)
Want to escape?, they can run fast with their quadro-pair legs, or take you to climb vertical surface easily.
Battle? few can match them in a brawl of pure muscle strength (Blue Oni & Dragon)
You sir...are a twisted and perverted individual. I really like you, we match.

And I just had the best idea ever...get a Bicorn! Why? Because they set you up with a harem just to show the others how awesome you are and get happier the more the harem grows...now that's a good wife!

Or maybe an Oni combo? Red + Blue + Ogre(green)

What bout an elemental combo? Ignis + Gnome + Sylph + Undine

You like water? Mermaid + Nereid + Sea Bishop + Scylla + Sahuagin + Merrow

Lamias? Lamia + Medusa + Shirohebi + Echidna

Yo dog, I heard you like bird? Harpy + Crow Tengu + Black Harpy + Cockatrice + Siren

How about some slimes? Slime Queen + all slime types

Don't want anyone to know you're doing monster girls? Dhampir + Witch + Elf + Dark Elf + Amazoness + Vampire

Warm and devoted harem? Shirohebi + Inari + Holstaurus + Dhampir + Ryu + Uni/Bicorn

Oh god the possibilities...I could go on forever xD

But seriously if I had to pic 1 and only 1 (even with Bicorn it would be monogamous) then...Shirohebi. By far the best Lamia IMHO.
Old 2012-07-04, 10:39   Link #230
surerman
Banned

Quote:
You sir...are a twisted and perverted individual. I really like you, we match.

And I just had the best idea ever...get a Bicorn! Why? Because they set you up with a harem just to show the others how awesome you are and get happier the more the harem grows...now that's a good wife!

Or maybe an Oni combo? Red + Blue + Ogre(green)

What bout an elemental combo? Ignis + Gnome + Sylph + Undine

You like water? Mermaid + Nereid + Sea Bishop + Scylla + Sahuagin + Merrow

Lamias? Lamia + Medusa + Shirohebi + Echidna

Yo dog, I heard you like bird? Harpy + Crow Tengu + Black Harpy + Cockatrice + Siren

How about some slimes? Slime Queen + all slime types

Don't want anyone to know you're doing monster girls? Dhampir + Witch + Elf + Dark Elf + Amazoness + Vampire

Warm and devoted harem? Shirohebi + Inari + Holstaurus + Dhampir + Ryu + Uni/Bicorn

Oh god the possibilities...I could go on forever xD

But seriously if I had to pic 1 and only 1 (even with Bicorn it would be monogamous) then...Shirohebi. By far the best Lamia IMHO.
I think Shirohebi is a servant to Ryu (Lamia that control weather), but with Echidna...you can mix your-always same-love juice with hers, and get various result, you can create your own kingdom/harem with all female monster girl from her womb/eggs, like Monster Rancher game lol

And Shirohebi is prioritizing their servitude above all
Old 2012-07-04, 10:42   Link #231
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

I like warm and devoted harem
I'd have to pick Inari as my favourite out of all followed by Shirohebi
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 10:55   Link #232
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
I think Shirohebi is a servant to Ryu (Lamia that control weather), but with Echidna...you can mix your-always same-love juice with hers, and get various result, you can create your own kingdom/harem with all female monster girl from her womb/eggs, like Monster Rancher game lol

And Shirohebi is prioritizing their servitude above all
First off...Ryu is not a Lamia, it's a Dragon. They are different species :I

Secondly, doing an Echidna is all fine and dandy but the her children would still technically be your daughters...so...having a harem of daughters would be kinda...yea xD

Finally, it's never stated that they prioritize their service to Ryu, not even Ryu prioritizes her duties that much. We only know that they are thought to be Ryu's miko...it's just another job, there's always time after work xD

Inari is also a nice pick. I like the gentle and devoted ones instead of the ones that are likely to kill you through Snu Snu
Old 2012-07-04, 22:13   Link #233
surerman
Banned

Quote:
First off...Ryu is not a Lamia, it's a Dragon. They are different species :I

Secondly, doing an Echidna is all fine and dandy but the her children would still technically be your daughters...so...having a harem of daughters would be kinda...yea xD

Finally, it's never stated that they prioritize their service to Ryu, not even Ryu prioritizes her duties that much. We only know that they are thought to be Ryu's miko...it's just another job, there's always time after work xD

Inari is also a nice pick. I like the gentle and devoted ones instead of the ones that are likely to kill you through Snu Snu
Snu Snu ? what the heck is that? sound funny

And Echidna give birth to various monster...I mean...VARIOUS.
You can include any monster girl as possible 2nd children of an Echidna, from power type (Oni), Undead type (Ghost,Ghoul,Zombie) Elemental type (Agni,Yuki Onna) Magic type (Slime,Nightmare), even Ryu and Shirohebi...or Ushi-Oni XD

it will be funny if Miia mother, come to visit her daughter with Miia sister, an Arachne type XD
while Miia turn out to be afraid to Spider (opposite to what it supposed to be)
Old 2012-07-04, 22:17   Link #234
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Snu Snu ? what the heck is that? sound funny
You should get the gist of it from this

Old 2012-07-04, 22:40   Link #235
surerman
Banned

ah! yeah!
so Snu Snu mean endless rape resulted in death

but hey! I got a tame Ushi-Oni..

OK, I'll admit...., compared to Jourogumo that can mend/create such expensive beautiful clothes from their thread (which their produce from their husband contributed protein and their own),
Ushi-Oni not so profitable by it's own, but I still can make a large farm of profitable Monster like Minos (Milk) or Alraune (Aphrodisiac) or (Jourogumo) and make her in charge of Security and Order in the Farm

Me: "how's the prospect of milk production going for next month?"
Ushi-Oni: "we got 3 Minos pregnant this month thanks to your seed, so we'll get double"
Me: "good, and our textile?"
Ushi-Oni: "all Jourogumo is run out of Protein to make threads, guess we must held Orgy again"
Me: "call them, and told them to bring as many male family member as possible, child's is fine too"
Ushi-Oni: "got it"
Me: "oh! dear? don't you want 'your share' as well? "*wink*
Ushi-Oni: "OH YEAAAH! SEX!" XD *throw anything and leap forwards*
Old 2012-07-04, 22:48   Link #236
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Like I said, get a Bicorn and she'll do everything in her power to get you all the monster girls you could possibly want or need.
Old 2012-07-04, 22:54   Link #237
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Like I said, get a Bicorn and she'll do everything in her power to get you all the monster girls you could possibly want or need.
I don't think Bicorn can catch thoroughly protected plant type monster like Alraune or violent Insect type like Hornet (for their honey)
Old 2012-07-04, 23:05   Link #238
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Fine then....tame a Lilim! Teach her that taking your soul is a big no-no and that your love should be shared and she should help. Problem solved!
Old 2012-07-05, 05:40   Link #239
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Man this thread is freaking me out and turning me on at the same time. ^o^
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 07:52   Link #240
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
Man this thread is freaking me out and turning me on at the same time. ^o^