AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2017-09-04, 22:00   Link #181
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Her K2 was added the day after the first episode aired, which would've given them more than enough time to actually get her K2 uniform in when the episode in question came.

I think they gave her the proper equipment but kept her original uniform was because her K2 uniform was based on a repaint of the ship done just prior to the Solomon Islands campaign, and the anime only covered up to Midway, so her having her original uniform would be correct.
Old 2017-09-05, 03:25   Link #182
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Actually, CG for a game doesn't require to be done far in advance compared to their release, whereas anime production require preparations at least 6-8 months prior the initial release. As such, if they already prepared that design in the anime production before Shibafu was done for the game, then it is a no go.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2017-09-05 at 07:14.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-08, 13:09   Link #183
Scarletknive
Meister

I would agree with HashiriyaR32 to a large extent, but not completely

They followed history mostly except for the twists that changes the fate of some ships in Midway, which occurred before Solomon Islands campaign. Hence, having her in her usual uniform would be correct. Had they followed her actual K2 design, it would be 'historically' wrong. (Since Kancolle anime (S1) is based mostly on history.)

But as Klashikari said, anime production requires quite some time prior to the release to design her K2, while in-game CGs requires a short period to do so. Who knows, maybe Shibafu haven't thought of how to draw Fubuki's K2 and the anime production went on doing it.

Spoiler for Movie:
Old 2017-09-08, 14:55   Link #184
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

There is one thing that bothered with Yamato but couldn't really tell what's wrong the first time around and... I've just realized she uses "san" for Fubuki in the movie, whereas she uses "chan" in the series. That kind of oversight is kind of funny with all things considered.
Old 2017-09-09, 18:33   Link #185
dylan05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
There is one thing that bothered with Yamato but couldn't really tell what's wrong the first time around and... I've just realized she uses "san" for Fubuki in the movie, whereas she uses "chan" in the series. That kind of oversight is kind of funny with all things considered.
I didn't pay any attention to that
But now that you've mentioned it:
Yamato uses "san" in the last episode of the series, when Fubuki is on her way to take out the last carrier, too.
dylan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-08, 05:56   Link #186
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Enjoyed watching the movie today. Watched it twice.

Kisaragi-chan and Mutsuki-chan, their situation really stood out for me. Glad it ended well.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote