AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-09-02, 01:51   Link #2421
MAX_COLA_POWER!

When I went to Japan, especially to Akihabara, sex didn't JUST sell there, it BEGGED to be bought. And even though TLR: D is so popular, in Forte's second link, it looks like the cruddy DVD bin at walmart where DVDs are like 5 bucks a pop^^;;.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 02:11   Link #2422
ForteAnly

Below the TLR volumes is One Piece and other Shonen Jump related volumes. I have seen other stands just selling Jump Square in front of the store visible to everyone. Another thing I saw but did not take a picture of is that the Hentai magazine comic hotmilk that was on display visible to everyone mixed with other magazines like of cars, models, and stuff. The cover was not explicit though.
ForteAnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 04:57   Link #2423
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I'm trying to recall how many kittens Rito has seen...

Yami. There was Yui... but I think he forgot all about it after Yui beat him up, that was in the chapter where Yami accidentally sliced Yui's panties off so she had to go commando the rest of the day at school.

I 'think' he might have seen Lala's so that makes 3 girls.

And P.S. I absolutely LOVE that blogger's expressions. lol!
Actually, it wasn't Yui who beat Rito up to cause him to not remember the (glorious) view he just witnessed, but Oshizu going mental when a dog is present, & throwing (telepathically) everything around her.

Adding to your list, I'm sure Rito has seen Momo's, since she walked into Rito's bath nude in CH1 (TLRD).

For what's it's worth, I reckon he's seen Run's & Saki's (the latter is rather dubious) through the X-Ray glasses (CH109 TLR). Saki is quesioanable due to the view we've got from the pg, where it cuts off near the bottom (& not being blocked by some texts, etc.), not sure whether Rito had more than an eyeful from his POV.
Old 2011-09-02, 06:29   Link #2424
Soraya21

I think this is all kind of a moot point. It's more of a question on what Rito hasn't seen or done up until now. And I can say with a good degree of certainty that the only girl who has survived 100+ chapters without ever being wronged in any particular way would be Mio.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 06:51   Link #2425
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Technically that would be Peke.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 10:44   Link #2426
Ashaman

He took over Peke once, maybe not her.

He hasn't done anything to Risa either though. She does things to him.
Old 2011-09-03, 05:00   Link #2427
Marty17
Like What You Hate

It'll be interesting to see if Rito's 'God gift of falling' happens to incur on Risa, how would she react?
Old 2011-09-04, 22:13   Link #2428
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Chapter 11 is translated.

Spoiler for Chapter 11:
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 23:32   Link #2429
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
The god's "gift" only belongs to Rito, if it's another person he'd be arrested already... or dead.

Yami isn't really letting him go this time, and I don't mean that in a romantic way.

Mea really is in more of a hole than Yami originally was. She's just... twisted, just like the rest, no idea what she's really thinking right now befriending everyone.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 01:57   Link #2430
kotodama

well, its not really Mea's fault, but bc of how the Master raised her... she seems like a really sweet girl at heart. anyway, loved how rito said that mikan was more important to him than a sibling. its consensual now
kotodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 02:03   Link #2431
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotodama View Post
well, its not really Mea's fault, but bc of how the Master raised her... she seems like a really sweet girl at heart. anyway, loved how rito said that mikan was more important to him than a sibling. its consensual now
I love how everyone is taking that sentence Rito said and interpreting as: More important than a sibling huh?, Hmm..., ULTIMATE GREENMOTHERFUCKINGLIGHT!>V<.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 04:04   Link #2432
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotodama View Post
anyway, loved how rito said that mikan was more important to him than a sibling. its consensual now
Woah, you're right.

This is a great development!
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 05:57   Link #2433
Soraya21

Kinda surprise that Oshizu is actually taking an active role in the plot, though she still hasn't quite arrived along the Rito romance front yet.

Great new hairstyle of Momo's btw. And not just her, but all of the characters alternative looks have been a real treat in these chapters of Darkness.

And where did Yami whip out that bag of taiyaki & lolipop from? She wasn't even carrying anything on the way to the apartment. Unique passive skill of a legendary assassin perhaps?

Looks like Rito has leveled up in this chapter. That's gotta be the case if he actually has panties gravitating towards his face like that.

So... only 6 months allowance was needed to buy that whole apartment interior? Good lord, the Deviluke sisters are rich as hell. Makes sense I guess, Lala's gotta buy all her machine parts from somewhere.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 06:31   Link #2434
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 11:
Spoiler for Oshizu:
Old 2011-09-05, 09:09   Link #2435
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Mea's beamspam skills put Kira Yamato to shame. Considering how much more advanced she is compared to Yami, I have to wonder why the Master wants Yami to join their side so much. Yami might be a better melee fighter, but that's it. Since we haven't seen Mea use any body trans, I've been thinking her transformation abilities may be limited to her hair only. That would make Yami superior in some way (she could turn her whole body into an armor, for example... I'm surprised we've never seen her use that kind of skill).

Another thing that hit me when reading this chapter is that we still don't know where Yami lives. Her ship, I assume. Maybe she'll move in with Mea once their conflict gets resolved. She desires to bond with Mea from the bottom of her heart, so it would make sense for them to live together. Siblings living together has always been a strong theme in the series (on the other hand, nobody seems to care about living with their parents in this manga). However, I'm sure Momo would rather have her living at Rito's house in order to advance the harem plan. Mikan certainly wouldn't mind living with her either (& I would totally approve of it as well).

I'm curious to see how Oshizu will get involved in all this. I never expected her of all people to find out about Mea's identity, at least not before some other major characters. But well, since Mikado is in on the secret, it makes sense for Oshizu to be to. I wish Yami would share her worries with Mikan as well... she's her best friend after all.

Once again, I must say Mea's outfit was awesome. She gets bonus point for not wearing any underwear underneath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
So... only 6 months allowance was needed to buy that whole apartment interior? Good lord, the Deviluke sisters are rich as hell. Makes sense I guess, Lala's gotta buy all her machine parts from somewhere.
Well, as she said, she is a princess after all. Still, rich or not, giving up 6 months of your allowance for your friend's sake is very commendable.
Old 2011-09-05, 14:24   Link #2436
Shadow5YA

Wow, that's some level of detail. Look at the reflection in Rito's eye just as Yami was about to land on her.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 15:13   Link #2437
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty17 View Post
Spoiler for Oshizu:
Well, Momo's putting together a nice little harem for Rito, why not throw a ghost girl in eventually? I'm wondering how long it takes until Oshizu does "fall in love," cause you know it will be Rito. Though that might be hard since she knows how Haruna feels about him...

Also, I'm still waiting for Mikado to join the harem herself, but I guess there's less chance of that. C'mon Yabuki, push the boundaries even more. Make it happen.

Oh and that last panel
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 15:45   Link #2438
zibi88

hmmm I guess the pattern here is that "if there is shown a naked girl" it means she will be added to the harem xD

now we see all of a sudden Mikado all naked...and talks about falling in love... so my guess is that she might consider joining the fun.... well keeping a harem is tiring and they will need a famous doctor XD

and since rito's harem contains all kind of girls from humans too differnet aliens... so better to have a doc included to keep a watch over their health :P

so now that rito needs to do is to get the "master" into his harem since she is a girl too... so rito will have in his harem even an "assasin" group xD to kinda protect it from enemis...

but it would be overkill to have such harem that contains:

- 3 deviluke princesses [mecha, animas and plants to use... not mention daughters of the universe king]
- 1 memoroize princess [run] so another royal
- 1 celine a plantalien with her pollen xD [might be her race royal too]
- darkness organization that might contain [yami, mea and the master] so an "assasin squad" with strong fame
- famous doctor
- 1 maybe half-alien [kyoko] that uses fire as her weapon ^^ (close friend of run...too seen naked by rito [first guy to see her totaly nude]...so she will end up there too xD.. lala will give permission for sure XD)
- maybe a ghost-girl
- sister
- humans from :rich girls [saki], than we have kotegawa a rule-person and normal boring haruna...

- if we would add a milf XD like lala's mother it would be the end of the world XD

- 1 DEAD RITO XD becouse of his harem xD

so yeah it would be overkill to have everyone there xD yet all those girls combined give a strong fighting force ^^

anyway mikado lately appears more and more into the story... she has been heart broken becouse her loved one did not love her back and left her... so her naked apperance = possible harem addition :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 20:41   Link #2439
kotodama

celine? o.o no, mikan's the limit, can't go further than that... mikado seems like the independent type, so i doubt she ever had a bf, not sure if i want he in the harem tho. as the doctor, she barely sees rito, so a full-fledged relationship seems a bit off. she's like risa, teasing rito from time to time, but definitely not interested.
kotodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 02:43   Link #2440
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Besides the ecchi this chapter was great in plot and character development. Oshizu really provided a great insight in Mea's mind on what she really is and what she thinks about Rito for now.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen