AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-09-30, 20:15   Link #841
Nagakun
The One who Peek
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Singapore
agree on that.. the sales really is more than the other which kind of shocked me =w=||
__________________
Looking for interested writer for ReV-AMF (=w= ||)
Nagakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 20:31   Link #842
Konja9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
sales
 17,869 Free! -Eternal Summer-
 13,836 Persona 4 the Golden ANIMATION
→11,776 月刊少女野崎くん
 *9,204 黒執事 Book of Circus
 *8,293 ALDNOAH ZERO

Congratulations
These sales are very good, right?

I want these sales are very good, because I want Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun to be a second season.


PS: Would you say me where this information was published?
Konja9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 20:37   Link #843
MCAL
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Yeah, selling over 10,000 discs is a sure-fire way to get a sequel down the line.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 08:51   Link #844
Platypus
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja9 View Post
These sales are very good, right?


PS: Would you say me where this information was published?

from japanese DVD/BD sales wiki

17,869 01/07 Free! -Eternal Summer-
13,836 01/06 Persona 4 the Golden ANIMATION
11,776 01/06 月刊少女野崎くん
*9,204 01/05 黒執事 Book of Circus
*8,293 01/05 ALDNOAH ZERO
*5,711 01/04 ばらかもん
*4,384 01/05 Fate/kaleid liner プリズマ☆イリヤ 2wei!
*3,868 01/04 幕末Rock
*3,821 01/06 ハナヤマタ
*3,134 01/06 アオハライド
*2,435 01/07 人生相談テレビアニメーション「人生」
*1,682 01/06 RAIL WARS!
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 11:21   Link #845
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
sales
 17,869 Free! -Eternal Summer-
 13,836 Persona 4 the Golden ANIMATION
→11,776 月刊少女野崎くん
 *9,204 黒執事 Book of Circus
 *8,293 ALDNOAH ZERO

Congratulations
Lol, higher than ALDNOAH . Good job there, Nozaki-kun!

(also I am stupidly happy that I managed to get that was the title before seeing the arrow... just because I can read "kun" at the end and I know that the first kanji stands for "moon" and "month" )
__________________
----
What if Goku was super smart and had a thing for philosophy? Find out in The Optimised Wish Project!
----

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 15:44   Link #846
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
sales
 17,869 Free! -Eternal Summer-
 13,836 Persona 4 the Golden ANIMATION
→11,776 月刊少女野崎くん
 *9,204 黒執事 Book of Circus
 *8,293 ALDNOAH ZERO

Congratulations
Good. At least it did better than that anime.
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 02:29   Link #847
Nagakun
The One who Peek
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Singapore
Based on the result, hopefully there will be a season 2 when there enough manga chapter
__________________
Looking for interested writer for ReV-AMF (=w= ||)
Nagakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 06:28   Link #848
Lota
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Ahhhh, it's that chapter XDDDD

P.S. Good sales!
__________________
Lota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 22:32   Link #849
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mt. Ordeals
This is no masterpiece, but definitely my second place for the cour. Nakahara's Kashima definitely was the highlight for me, as the way she pushed Senpai's buttons were among my favourite times of the show.
__________________

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 02:33   Link #850
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
It isn't? Well, I would probably hesitate go that far to call it masterpiece myself, but It's definitely one of best comedies in recent years
__________________
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it" (Charles R. Swindoll)
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 11:26   Link #851
ReinZwei
南宮 那月
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: こころ
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
lol, Mikorin forever alone
There's always Suzuki-kun for Mikorin
__________________
Vocaloid Thread
______________________
Signature: 僕は友達が少ない
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
______________________
Manga/LN Sites:
Baka-Tsuki
Mangaupdates
______________________
ReinZwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 14:11   Link #852
SamCurt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
There's always Suzuki-kun for Mikorin
Or his "waifus".
__________________
Shameless plug: Avatar is Hiroki Sawada from Detective Conan: Phantom of Baker Street (FUNi Sub available). Yes, moe exists in Detective Conan.
SamCurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 17:38   Link #853
dniv
Season 3
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
How about it is a comedic masterpiece, something the likes of which hasn't been seen in comedy anime for quite a while?

I'm surprised and glad at those ridiculously high sales. That's honestly pretty impressive.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 02:47   Link #854
SamCurt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
BD Special 1 seemed to have subbed.
__________________
Shameless plug: Avatar is Hiroki Sawada from Detective Conan: Phantom of Baker Street (FUNi Sub available). Yes, moe exists in Detective Conan.
SamCurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 02:55   Link #855
Flower
Blooming on the mountain
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
from japanese DVD/BD sales wiki

17,869 01/07 Free! -Eternal Summer-
13,836 01/06 Persona 4 the Golden ANIMATION
11,776 01/06 Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
*9,204 01/05 Kuroshitsuji Book of Circus
*8,293 01/05 ALDNOAH ZERO
*5,711 01/04 Barakamon
*4,384 01/05 Fate/kaleid liner プリズマ☆イリヤ 2wei!
*3,868 01/04 Bakamatsu Rock
*3,821 01/06 Hanayamata
*3,134 01/06 Ao Haru Ride
*2,435 01/07 Jinsei (?)
*1,682 01/06 RAIL WARS!
I added a few other translations via google. (Hope they are accurate. )

Yes indeed though - looks like Nozaki kun did really well.
__________________
Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 04:54   Link #856
ookamigirl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Special 1

Spoiler for plot:
__________________

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 05:15   Link #857
desrtsku
Nympholept
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wonderland.
Age: 26
There's a BD special? Why didn't anyone tell me about that?
__________________
desrtsku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 06:46   Link #858
Sixth
Mushroom Princess
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Amazing sales. Even Aldnoah Zero can't beat it.

This anime deserved it. Hope that the studio will not screw up the 2nd season like Ika Musume did.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 07:46   Link #859
BloodyKitty
Aloof Traveler
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
There's a BD special? Why didn't anyone tell me about that?
Each BD volume will contain 1 special, and there will be 6 specials in all.

From what I heard, all the specials will adapt those particular manga chapters, in which we will have the chance to see the girls in these suits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
__________________
The fact that you cry
The fact that you lose your temper
The fact that you get angry
The fact that you hate
The fact that you scream
The fact that you suffer
The fact that you mourn
The fact that you despair
Or the fact that you come to a resolution

Cannot prove that you are right.
~Everybody Has the Right to Make Mistakes~ - Quoted from Kino's Journey Vol. 12

Last edited by BloodyKitty; 2014-10-04 at 09:25.
BloodyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 09:22   Link #860
White Manju Bun
Born to make history
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Oh god the special is so cute. Waka freaking about Seo's "boyfriend" is adorable. I need like 50 more of these specials.
__________________
Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
4-koma, comedy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.