AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-06-09, 20:22   Link #41
lexlexz

in the new ch did the oni remember the past guy or is it that thing of muzan cell memory?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-10, 18:06   Link #42
LevelSeven

mostlikely muzan cells
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-11, 07:20   Link #43
WingedAccelerator

The new chapter confirmed it was Muzan's cell.
But now I have to wonder... Is the Breath of the Sun user, who was so close to finishing off Muzan = Kokushibou? Or is it the first user, or just a talented user in general? The way he looks even reminds me of Muzan, so they can even be related.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-13, 14:54   Link #44
tsunade666

probably related by blood though there's still a chance that his been beaten and turned into demon. even if his strong, he can be tricked or trapped into a situation that he can't win.
Old 2018-07-09, 01:43   Link #45
LevelSeven

ch116 is amazing, the "this isnt even my final form" moments are truly one of the best things in this manga, the demon now finally feels like a real monster as well, wonder if the five drums will stand for the five elements (wood,fire,water,metal,wind), he would be on some oh-shit tier if that turns out to be true, hope the upper moons will arrive soon, tanjirou will probably hit the demon once but get stomped otherwise
Old 2018-07-09, 13:15   Link #46
dragon1412

The world her is 1 terrible place to live in now that i just done a reread, seriously, the demons are way too OP
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-09, 13:39   Link #47
LevelSeven

i love that, the mangaka always finds ways to make the demons OP and still beatable in creative ways, and thanks to that no two fights feel similar, i wonder when the love pillar will appear at the demon fight, mist pillar is busy fighting UM5 afterall
Old 2018-07-09, 13:53   Link #48
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
i love that, the mangaka always finds ways to make the demons OP and still beatable in creative ways, and thanks to that no two fights feel similar, i wonder when the love pillar will appear at the demon fight, mist pillar is busy fighting UM5 afterall
that's a sentiment i agree with, when i reread just now, i just realize how OP even the early one are, Not talking about the moons, even the guy with the arrow ability and the spider family alone are actually quite OP compare to main cast
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-10, 08:27   Link #49
Sixth
Hu Tao

Is the manga going to end? The villain is literally screaming "Final Boss" material for me.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-10, 10:00   Link #50
WingedAccelerator

Not until they beat Gyokko, Hantengu, Akaza, Douma, Kokushibou and of course, Muzan.

As for the new chapter, Haganezuka is sexy.
Old 2018-07-10, 11:53   Link #51
LevelSeven

sixth, doubtful, this fight will go on for at least 3-5 chapters, than UM5, than the overall arc ending, and even if 4 and 5 are defeated than there is still UM3/2/1 too with each getting their own at least 20 chapter arc, during that, the reveal if the big bads plan and than the final arc with muzan, so we still have at least 100 more chapters before this series ends
Old 2018-07-11, 23:54   Link #52
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
The world her is 1 terrible place to live in now that i just done a reread, seriously, the demons are way too OP
True. The demons had too much variety in terms of power while the protectors are just bad arse sword skills. Still, I love this story for its simplicity and uphill or up mountain battles. And there are also death. Can't say how much I loved the concept of that one here. The fatality of mistake and lose can be feel. Especially when dealing with the upper moons. They are far too much cheating here 1 body isn't enough and lets just increase them and spawn more. I wonder just how many bodies the rank 2 had. He looks like a leader of a cult or religion.
Old 2018-08-27, 04:47   Link #53
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

another heroine material....

I loved that all characters in this manga got simple past and personality, which makes all of them likable...

cutest Pillar so far... and I really thought all pillars are like the Poison lady and Water guy...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-27, 11:00   Link #54
tsunade666

well being pillar of love should hinted on how fluffy she is but seriously. the mist pillar fight is badass and tan~San fight is unfair. long range against swords user is unfair.
Old 2018-09-11, 02:52   Link #55
~Yami~

They just took down 1 of top 5 demon, right?
wow... 2 pillars, 1 demon, 2-3 human, and 2 hunters
The resources costs are too much
Old 2018-09-11, 04:35   Link #56
WingedAccelerator

I love how desperate the battles are with the clutch victories earned by teamwork. *.*
Although, I doubt Gyokko is dead compared to Hantengu. It felt like he was just a throwaway Upper Moon, even if he demonstrated village level destruction. Someone has to inform Muzan about the Breath of the Sun descendants, so maybe he has a some sort of last resort baby fish form for escaping.
Old 2018-09-12, 08:52   Link #57
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
Someone has to inform Muzan about the Breath of the Sun descendants,
That is not needed iirc. Muzan knows what his Demon do iirc. He can read their minds afterall and kill them whereever they are but that could be a curse/power of his than a conscience act. Hope he survived as well. His supermode wasnt all that amazing however, need at least one or two more upgrades into a full dragon .
Old 2018-09-15, 04:58   Link #58
~Yami~

Spoiler for thanks god:
Old 2018-09-15, 06:20   Link #59
Sixth
Hu Tao

The final page is pretty.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-15, 08:09   Link #60
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

So anyone secretly shipping Genya x Imouto beside me here?
sorry Zenitsu
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, demons, shounen, taisho era, tragedy