AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-08-03, 20:59   Link #9261
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Isn't it weird though that Rogue was the one that got the pro-wrestler face make-up and not the guy named after an actual wrestler?
Old 2012-08-03, 21:23   Link #9262
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Somethin tells me they'll look a bit dragony aftert his.
Old 2012-08-03, 21:31   Link #9263
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post

You know, I'm really starting to doubt that Sting and Rogue really did kill their own parent dragons, even Natsu and Gajeel find it strange that they killed them with their level of skill and while I'm sure Igneel and Metallicana(?) are probably real monsters amongst dragons a Holy and a Shadow dragon don't sound very weak.
Something I started wondering about. Especially since the way natsu says "You beat a dragon with this level of power" and Sting replied "not beat. killed" before following up with 'that has nothing to do with you', I'm starting to think that maybe rather than then overpowering their dragon teachers in battle, their dragon 'parents' let/told Sting and Rogue to kill them in order to perhaps give them some type of powerup.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 21:39   Link #9264
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Don't worry fangirls, and Freeds, of Sting and rogue, if they lose (they will), AkuGenma will make them go through the same torture he made Yukino endure.
Old 2012-08-03, 21:57   Link #9265
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
gotta admit this was impressive and im glad they didnt end it so easily especially considering the hype but yea its pretty obvious its gonna end in a draw if u ask me. EDIT: Its either a draw or a FT win actually im willing to bet thanks to ultears Power up natsu and gajeel can do the same thing
no......no..........NO MORE DRAWS!
(Daniel Bryan voice)
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 22:04   Link #9266
Lunarskylar

i got the impression that they didn't want to kill their dragons, more like their dragons were dying and asked them to put them out of their misery. there could be a dragon disease, like acnologia slowly poisoning the dragons, and the dragons are making dragon slayers to defeat him and stop the curse... cuz honestly... why would anyone train another species in the art pf killing themselves

unless all the dragons are suicidal
Old 2012-08-03, 22:58   Link #9267
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

it's time for Sabertooth to be humbled in front of Fairy Tail

I just remembered that Sting and Rogue are Holy and Shadow Dragon Slayer.. ^^

who cares about Dragon Forces... second generation of Dragon Slayer are the best..

for next match, I don't think Luxus will have another win.... Gray will surely got victory because he has lost earlier
well, Erza might lose as well but I hope she will keep winning forever

Spoiler for but:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 23:18   Link #9268
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
That's fan art. Honestly, I wish they'd leave out the fan art, or move it to the end of the manga. It's a bit annoying to click through a bunch of pictures to get to the story. Especially when they use most of the same pictures from chapter to chapter.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 00:04   Link #9269
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post

who cares about Dragon Forces... second generation of Dragon Slayer are the best..
Natsu and Gajeel are First Generation...unless you actually mean Second Generation in which case...baahhhh...nhaaaaaaa First Generation > All
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 00:28   Link #9270
immblueversion

Seeing Sting and Rogue go "Dragon Force" makes me want to see how Gajeel and Wendy would look with it activated.

Also, I'm not gonna lie, but White and Shadow Dragon Slayer magic definitely looks very neat (especially Sting shooting a laser out of his mouth).

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 00:37   Link #9271
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Pretty cool moves, I like the fact that it's not all decided on roars, fists and claws. Was expecting Sting to be the shadow DS, for some reason...anyways, flashy fight, no beating around the bush and I got what I wanted: 1-sided fight with FT on top

P.S: Cat ears Wendy, twin tails Erza, sleeping Lucy and a pretty awesome Gajeel. What more to ask for?^^
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 00:55   Link #9272
Krookodile

Wow I expected more from Sting and Rogue, but this is okay too
Krookodile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 01:01   Link #9273
Meltyred

I just hope they lose right after using Dragon Force....
Want a win with no Nakama power up...
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 01:53   Link #9274
Raviel

Oddly enough it looks more like its Sting and Rogue who are going to get a nakama power up..........FT finally gets a taste of their own medicine?

I'm somewhat disappointed with Sting and Rogue too but they're pretty good (clearly leagues ahead of say.....Zancrow)
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 02:31   Link #9275
ReinhartX

i dunno if its just me or did mashima forgot that rouge carries a sword? he doesnt even use it yet
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 03:07   Link #9276
DeadBonesDooM

my heart skips the beat
Splendid chapter again. Now next time we get some history
Old 2012-08-04, 03:23   Link #9277
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

If anything, I'd say Zancrow looks pretty strong compared to Sting and Rogue so far. He dominated Natsu for the most part and still survived Natsu's Flame Dragon God attack. I think it's pretty clear that Sting and Rogue will be beaten after their Dragon Force attacks . They just aren't that impressive at this point which I'm very happy about.

Grimoire Heart was 7 years ago and they seem pretty bad ass still! I think Grimoire Heart would obliterate Sabertooth to be quite honest if they had faced now. Master Hades is probably one of the strongest people we've seen not to mention how strong Blue Note, Ultear, and Azuma were. Only Zeref could easily take those guys down.

Orga has no chance against Laxus. He will get destroyed LOL. I feel the same way about Minerva. Erza will punish that wench. Rufus I could definitely see beating Gray though. His magic should be superior to Grays' based on what we've seen.
TeNMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 03:25   Link #9278
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Natsu and Gajeel are First Generation...unless you actually mean Second Generation in which case...baahhhh...nhaaaaaaa First Generation > All

well... I forgot
thanks for correcting me....

yeah! I mean Natsu's generation >>>> Sting's generation
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 03:31   Link #9279
ImperialFlameGod8190

yare yare all this argument besides the fact remains that besides natsu and gajeel beating their opponents and of course Orga v laxus i just had a fun thought for the whole erza vs minerva battle. What if erza summons one of lucy's celestial spirits during the battle like for example loki or even the ero cow and uses that weapon to help defeat minerva since think about this Erza is probably stronger then natsu and it appears sting and rogue are the strongest in ST and from minerva's reaction they never realized how strong FT was even natsu who stormed their guild.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 04:07   Link #9280
MAX_COLA_POWER!

If it was up to me, I'd say Gray would have the most trouble against his opponent. Orga just seems like a rocker dumbass-v-, and after what Minerva did to Lucy, who DOESN'T wanna see getting roflstomped by Erza? Friggin 50's swimsuit wearing Juri from street fighter wannabe hag...

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen