AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-04-11, 16:23   Link #61
Exether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
hmmmm I can't tell if you're being cynical or honest.
I'm honest Your comment was welcome.

I'm usually a very uptight person in real life so being a closet otaku is kind of a way to escape the everyday hassle. I really don't like to rationalize what I'm watching and if I do it I'll always go over the top and miss some facts... Since we are talking about fictional things and not real life scenarios, taking things too seriously becomes a problem and that's how flaming and bashing is born. I try to stay away from those scenarios...

When I make fun of something you will notice it inmediately I have enough cynicism in my real life so I don't want to take it with me to the web
Old 2011-04-12, 11:34   Link #62
Manic
real men love pink

yeah when reading the early chapters i too thought the queen the most likely outcome, but i guess that changes.

To be honest the more I read the more bored i became since there's really no relationship progression or just very little. Focus's more on him helping rotte's hatred of men with some sex jokes thrown in every now and then. I was just hoping for more relationship advancements than what we currently get, since it makes the story seem like its stagnant
Old 2011-04-18, 01:43   Link #63
Exether

Seems like the anime is sugarcoating things all over the place and going at turttle pace. I think I'll stick to the manga, hopefully we'll get updates soon.
Old 2011-04-18, 18:00   Link #64
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exether View Post
Seems like the anime is sugarcoating things all over the place and going at turttle pace. I think I'll stick to the manga, hopefully we'll get updates soon.
I don't think it will matters much when this series is mostly comedy with slice of life story telling.. I don't think there was much plot to build on with beside the bear bone of chuu chuu lol ^^,

Beside that I kinda like the anime since it gives you another perspective of the manga.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-18, 21:36   Link #65
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
I'm not easily offended, think ecchi humor is hysterical, and I love Kodomo No Jikan, both anime and manga for the story and emotions of the characters and lolis and romance(?). Do you think I'd like this?
Old 2011-04-18, 22:49   Link #66
Exether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
I don't think it will matters much when this series is mostly comedy with slice of life story telling.. I don't think there was much plot to build on with beside the bear bone of chuu chuu lol ^^,

Beside that I kinda like the anime since it gives you another perspective of the manga.
Well, after watching the second episode to the end I have to admit that the anime alternative to the bedtime scene was nicely done and, in a way, was better than the manga. I'll stick to this for one more episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
I'm not easily offended, think ecchi humor is hysterical, and I love Kodomo No Jikan, both anime and manga for the story and emotions of the characters and lolis and romance(?). Do you think I'd like this?
If you are looking for ecchi comedy under a strange premise, then look no more And yeah... This thing might probably follow the loli route, although that is yet to be defined by the author.
Old 2011-04-19, 09:14   Link #67
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exether View Post
If you are looking for ecchi comedy under a strange premise, then look no more And yeah... This thing might probably follow the loli route, although that is yet to be defined by the author.
More like Lotte's entire family has a thing for Naoya. I'm sure it can't just be a coincidence that Lotte chose the guy her mother slept with once, or why Naoya happens to have the plant that lets him travel to the demon world.

Even more strange is how the queen chose to sleep with a young boy who is not exactly masculine from a world different from her own when it was never necessary for her to leave the demon world. Most of this story takes place in the demon world, so it begs the question how often the Queen actually travelled to the human world other than the time with shota Naoya.

There has to be something special about Naoya for both members of succubus royalty to have chosen him on a whim and for Naoya to get along with everyone in the demon world so naturally.

As for who Naoya will end with, I'll bet on the Queen over Lotte. While Naoya does not love either one currently, the Queen has a better chance because Lotte has already been daughter-zoned by Naoya. Whether we will actually see any actual romantic progress... we shall see.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-23, 15:55   Link #68
Nephilis

well... in my opinion i have a feeling that this will go down the queen route but not without various problems popping up

such as him being part of lotte's harem thus causing rivalry between mother and daughter

and the fact that the main guy and queen had asuha together which could...cause and untold amount of possibilities actually.

if the truth is revealed to lotte it could cause her to grow feelings for naoya but the type of feelings a daughter has for a father.

seeing as she does not remember her father she hasn't experienced these feelings so her current feelings could be confusion between romantic and parental.

if this happens when the queen visits she would witness the way she acts towards naoya and...yet again could cause numerous possibilities... but this could lead to her romantically pursuing naoya (although i highly doubt this due to her nymphomaniac nature) thus leading to a ending where lotte and asuha are legal sisters and naoya and Mercelída husband and wife (still HIGHLY unlikely...yet its a possibility)

P.S. please send me a link to download raws please i can find them except volume 4-5

Last edited by Nephilis; 2011-04-23 at 17:20.
Nephilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 01:30   Link #69
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
I dont thoink it will go the queens way. he doesnt have any feelings for her but the gratitude for his daughter and the concern for her being a good mother for Lotte.

On the other hand Lotte romance is still quite a possibility with time-skip (specially after that chapter when Lotte became a teen temporary)
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 14:12   Link #70
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I dont thoink it will go the queens way. he doesnt have any feelings for her but the gratitude for his daughter and the concern for her being a good mother for Lotte.

On the other hand Lotte romance is still quite a possibility with time-skip (specially after that chapter when Lotte became a teen temporary)
Going by that logic, both the queen and Lotte currently do not have a chance, because Naoya does not harbor romantic feelings for either. To Naoya, the queen is merely Asuha and Lotte's mother, and Lotte is a child that Naoya takes care of in the same way he cares for Asuha.

If you believe that Lotte has a chance with Naoya because of a timeskip that has not even been hinted at, then you must give the queen the same opportunity to develop her romance with the same amount of time.
Old 2011-04-24, 15:10   Link #71
Johnny
Working the bags...

Yeah I don't see anything about a time skip happening. Just because it happens in other manga doesn't mean it will happen here. I think it will stay the father daughter type dynamic...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 15:57   Link #72
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Going by that logic, both the queen and Lotte currently do not have a chance, because Naoya does not harbor romantic feelings for either. To Naoya, the queen is merely Asuha and Lotte's mother, and Lotte is a child that Naoya takes care of in the same way he cares for Asuha.

If you believe that Lotte has a chance with Naoya because of a timeskip that has not even been hinted at, then you must give the queen the same opportunity to develop her romance with the same amount of time.
Lotte is an main heroine. Queen is not, not to mention that queen is a whore (authors rarely pair up with secondary characters-whores after all).

Remember Usagi Drops? There situation was much worse that in Lotte in romantic sense. But then the time-skip and poof, that ending.
Old 2011-04-24, 16:20   Link #73
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Lotte is an main heroine. Queen is not, not to mention that queen is a whore (authors rarely pair up with secondary characters-whores after all).

Remember Usagi Drops? There situation was much worse that in Lotte in romantic sense. But then the time-skip and poof, that ending.
The mangaka is awfully forgiving to a woman she supposedly thinks is a whore. She cried when Asuha and Naoya thanked her for giving birth to Asuha, and she felt guilty at the beach for losing Lotte's trust. She cheered up when Naoya consoled her on the issue. I didn't think a total whore would care at all.
Old 2011-04-24, 16:39   Link #74
Silaqui

Send a message via ICQ to Silaqui
Quote:
The mangaka is awfully forgiving to a woman she supposedly thinks is a whore. She cried when Asuha and Naoya thanked her for giving birth to Asuha, and she felt guilty at the beach for losing Lotte's trust. She cheered up when Naoya consoled her on the issue. I didn't think a total whore would care at all.
Let's just wait for the moment when Lotte's mother gets some character development in the manga. Right now everything about her is kinda mystery. We don't know why she gave Ashua to her father and everything we know are rumors and assumptions of other people. For example cutting out the flashback was Lotte's mother ever seen with another male in the manga? Right now the mangaka could easily turn her into a caring but misunderstanded mother.

Silaqui.
Old 2011-04-24, 16:42   Link #75
Darknemo2000

Quote:
The reason why she even meet him on the beach was because she was looking for new males to fuck. And the reason of Lotta's trauma doenst come out of thin ear either.

Quote:
For example cutting out the flashback was Lotte's mother ever seen with another male in the manga? Right now the mangaka could easily turn her into a caring but misunderstanded mother.
The Lotte's trauma was the most explicit one, others were very obviously implied (her fuck with the futanari guard etc)
Old 2011-04-24, 19:56   Link #76
Shadow5YA

Quote:
The reason why she even meet him on the beach was because she was looking for new males to fuck. And the reason of Lotta's trauma doenst come out of thin ear either.

The Lotte's trauma was the most explicit one, others were very obviously implied (her fuck with the futanari guard etc)
And yet she stopped her hunt and went back after her talk with Naoya. She is also aware that she is guilty of losing her daughter's trust. Why does she even care?

Obviously she has a long way to go before she would even think of being alone with Naoya, as it goes against her nature. However, if you give Lotte room to develop an intimate romance with Naoya when there is none, then you give the queen the same opportunity. If not, then Lotte isn't getting any either. Not now or anytime soon.
Old 2011-04-24, 20:02   Link #77
Darknemo2000

Quote:
And yet she stopped her hunt and went back after her talk with Naoya. She is also aware that she is guilty of losing her daughter's trust. Why does she even care?
Lotte is her only true Heir. What do you expect? Its impossible to not to care since its not everyday occurance to give birth to the her own species.

Quote:
Obviously she has a long way to go before she would even think of being alone with Naoya, as it goes against her nature. However, if you give Lotte room to develop an intimate romance with Naoya when there is none, then you give the queen the same opportunity. If not, then Lotte isn't getting any either. Not now or anytime soon.
The main difference is that Lotte is the heroine who has much more feelings towards Naoya than Queen does (her best feelings expression is going to fuck her futunari guard instead her usual male and promising one fuck for Naoya sometime in line of busy scheduled sex with her harem). Besides queen is just a side-character who usually doenst even make it to the covers. Its pretty rare side-characters to win in the romance, however unlikely that would be.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2011-04-24 at 20:22.
Old 2011-04-24, 21:33   Link #78
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Lotte is her only true Heir. What do you expect? Its impossible to not to care since its not everyday occurance to give birth to the her own species.
Again, if she's just a whore, why would she care about anything beyond having a good, long night?

Quote:
The main difference is that Lotte is the heroine who has much more feelings towards Naoya than Queen does (her best feelings expression is going to fuck her futunari guard instead her usual male and promising one fuck for Naoya sometime in line of busy scheduled sex with her harem). Besides queen is just a side-character who usually doenst even make it to the covers. Its pretty rare side-characters to win in the romance, however unlikely that would be.
Lotte has feelings, but they're not intimate feelings. In fact, Lotte only chose him because he was a human who wasn't going to push himself on her. Whenever her caretakers bring up her harem, she constantly tries to escape from the issue. Her mind is more innocent than Asuha's. The rabbit wisekid knows more about sex and the human body than she does.

Again, Lotte stands about as much chance as the Queen does, if Naoya even pursues a romance. Also, the cover art is irrelevant to an end of series discussion because they are subject to change. At most, it gives an indication of the characters who will appear in that volume only.
Old 2011-04-25, 01:10   Link #79
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Again, if she's just a whore, why would she care about anything beyond having a good, long night?
Well goodnight fuck comes first that her daughter. We already saw that didn't we? And please dont say she is reformed. Doenst look like it. The first time when she visits her daughter, instead of trying to build things up with her, she is much more interested in finding her daughters harem male and fuck his brains out.

Quote:
Lotte has feelings, but they're not intimate feelings. In fact, Lotte only chose him because he was a human who wasn't going to push himself on her. Whenever her caretakers bring up her harem, she constantly tries to escape from the issue. Her mind is more innocent than Asuha's. The rabbit wisekid knows more about sex and the human body than she does.

Again, Lotte stands about as much chance as the Queen does, if Naoya even pursues a romance. Also, the cover art is irrelevant to an end of series discussion because they are subject to change. At most, it gives an indication of the characters who will appear in that volume only.
Oh but they are plentfully intimate, like wanting him to kiss her (on the lips) etc. And cover image is relevant to determine the important characters from those who are not. And non-important characters usually have snow-ball in hell chance of winning over the main heroine.

When was the last time the secondary-character won over the main lead tsundere? I dont remember such occurances and I dont think it will happen in there either. The best you can hope is open ending. Queen has no chance whatsoever, unless the author makes her one of the heroines of the manga and gives her more exposure, which hasnt happened.

So far Lotte's feelings towards Naoya is far more intense than Queen's (ironic considering that Queen slept with the guy, but again she sleeps with many guys) and they are not towards him as a father. She obviously wants for more, and it doesn't change even when she becomes a teen.
Old 2011-04-25, 01:49   Link #80
Nemuru

Quote:
lol, your really quite gung-ho with Lotte being the final girl ^^, I believe the queen can be a possible outcome without getting too heated in this discussion however that is the only issue I would have since you've placed a large emphasize on the queen having zero chance although the manga does imply she has some feelings for Naoya whether it is the real deal or lust or both lol we'll need more development to be confirm. Besides the age barrier... although it hasn't stop Naoya from getting it early

I do find it more suitable for parents to be together... of course that is just me.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, loli, seinen, succubus